I had no idea this was happening until I checked the forums this morning - so please check your shops!  It seems to be ok on desktop, but check on mobile devices (not using the Etsy app).  On your homepage scroll down to go to the next page of your listings.  We have 73 pages of listings.  You may find, like us and many others, that pages start skipping.  For example: Page 1, 2, 3 (skips 4), 5, (skips 6), 7 (skips 8, 9), 10 (skips 11, 12, 13), 14 (skips 15-18), 19 (skips 20 - 25), 26 (skips 27 - 34) 35 (skips 35 - 46), 47 (skips 48 - 62) and then no more show after this and the numbers start counting down backwards showing "page 85 of 73", "page 97 of 73"...and so on

This means that out of 73 pages only 11 pages or our listings are showing!

I've reported to Etsy support and they are forwarding to Technical Support.  How many of you are seeing the same thing in your shops? Remember, check Etsy on mobile - NOT using the Etsy app.

Re: 62 Listings Pages are MISSING! For all the shops with slow sales - THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY

Jump to solution

I just checked my store and indeed missing pages.  One page keeps showing the same for page 3 and 4.  I have 6 pages of items but magically go to number 7 and then it will go nowhere.  Last week my prices were showing wrong in search….now this.  It certainly seems to explain the lack of sales.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: 62 Listings Pages are MISSING! For all the shops with slow sales - THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY

Jump to solution

On Etsy (not app) are you looking at the main page buyers see or shop manager?

I don't see my page numbers?

1 Like

Jump to solution

@DKVintageandBeyond yes scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see page numbers there. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

@DKVintageandBeyond  This is on mobile, using the desktop view, as a shopper, so not Shop Manager.

If you use your phone search bar to look for Etsy.com Official site, and don't opt for one of the apps - you get the desktop version with the icons at the top that looks just like the computer site.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Here I thought adding more listings to my shop would increase visits, but my views & sales have been low & slow, even though I have the most listings I've ever had in my shop, 18 pages but several are missing on mobile, skipping and like others when I move back pages, the count goes up. I checked my wedding/party decor shop too, because that shop has only 5 pages. First it showed 1-4 pages on the bottom, I clicked to next page, then it showed 2-5 but when I went from 3 to 4, it skipped to page 5, then I couldn't go back to previous pages, it stuck on page 5. Very discouraging. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

It's infuriating.  I think it's time to talk to Ina.

Just Tweeted to her, referencing this thread.

9 Likes

Jump to solution

@MomsantiquesNthings found it thanks lol YEP skipping pages here 2!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

My last sale was May 15, 8 days ago, which is EXTREMELY unusual for my shop.

I've got nearly 600 items listed and usually get at least one sale a day, used to get more before this site started on its downward spiral and the economy isn't helping either.

But this really takes the cake.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@PillowDetails got it now thank you. Skipping pages too! Should I report as well? Think so!

1 Like

Jump to solution

@PillowDetails who's Ina? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Ina Steiner , ecommercebytes

0 Likes
decotini
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Ina reported it on her site this afternoon. Hoping that will help bring this to the attention of the “ higher ups”.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I just reported it. Of course no chat option like there's supposed to be. I mentioned the forum all having the issue. (holding breath) no 

0 Likes
myclearstamps
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@DKVintageandBeyond , I believe she is talking about from ecommercebytes dot com. (I spelled out the website)

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Ok, I thought it was just me missing something but this has been happening on my tablet for the past couple of weeks too. Skips from page 3 to page 5. Starting to wonder if I was losing it.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Same happening here. Pages and pages missing. Fine on desktop but skips on tablet or phone. Definitely discouraging. Just went through the chat help to file a support request. Fingers crossed this gets resolved soon. 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I know this doesn’t resolve the problem but would it help to move all best selling items to first page until this is fixed? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@etsy You need to utilize the main page to respond to all the sellers on issues like this. We want to know it's being dealt with please!

8 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes please!  I 2nd this motion!  Any announcement from Etsy would be very much appreciated.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

MY RESPONE AND REPLY;

Thank you for contacting Etsy and for bringing this to our attention!

I checked with my team and we currently don't have further information about this issue yet. Kindly send us a screenshot of buyers see when viewing your listings, so we can check further and make a report of the concern.

Looking forward to your response!

There's no way to show you because when you get to the bottom viewing each page and click next, it's skipping many pages. Please go to the forum. It's full of reports too.
Post a message so all know whats going on The buyer searching on mobile is where its happening.
Keep reporting
4 Likes

Jump to solution

@DKVintageandbeyond - " Kindly send us a screenshot of what buyers see when viewing your listings, so we can check further and make a report of the concern."  - I was asked this too and I answered "How can I take a screenshot of nothing?"  I instead just posted the URL for this thread ...

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Yep, 2/3rds of my pages don't show up and that's from 2 different phones. Contacting support.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I contacted Etsy. They said the issue was already with the tech department. 2/3rds of my pages don't show up and sales have been down by 2/3rds as well.

2 Likes
SilverCityBeads
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

NOTE to ETSY.  It is affecting every seller on this platform.   You are not exempt if you are  a seller using desktop because 64% of our buyers are using the mobile app.  So 64% of the buyers are not seeing all of our listings...THIUMBS DOWN to ETSY for not knowing. 

7 Likes

Jump to solution

I think perhaps Etsy are so focused on the App that they are underestimating the huge numbers of people that don't use the App - Most BUYERS wouldnt bother to download the App & instead use their mobile browser ...

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.