I had no idea this was happening until I checked the forums this morning - so please check your shops!  It seems to be ok on desktop, but check on mobile devices (not using the Etsy app).  On your homepage scroll down to go to the next page of your listings.  We have 73 pages of listings.  You may find, like us and many others, that pages start skipping.  For example: Page 1, 2, 3 (skips 4), 5, (skips 6), 7 (skips 8, 9), 10 (skips 11, 12, 13), 14 (skips 15-18), 19 (skips 20 - 25), 26 (skips 27 - 34) 35 (skips 35 - 46), 47 (skips 48 - 62) and then no more show after this and the numbers start counting down backwards showing "page 85 of 73", "page 97 of 73"...and so on

This means that out of 73 pages only 11 pages or our listings are showing!

I've reported to Etsy support and they are forwarding to Technical Support.  How many of you are seeing the same thing in your shops? Remember, check Etsy on mobile - NOT using the Etsy app.

WPshoppe
Crafty Poster

Re: 62 Listings Pages are MISSING! For all the shops with slow sales - THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY

Jump to solution

It appears to be fixed for the moment. All my listings are showing now. I also looked through another shops listings, doing the desk top / mobile website comparison and theirs seems to be in order as well. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: 62 Listings Pages are MISSING! For all the shops with slow sales - THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY

Jump to solution

Counted again, all listings are appearing and all pages too!

3 Likes

Jump to solution

I just counted in your shop  4 pages of 48 each, plus one on the last page.  Looks good!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Mine is working properly now too. I wonder how long this was going on for.

3 Likes
ChantillyAvenue
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Yes.  I wonder too.

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Happy to see people reporting this is fixed for them.  Hope it will be for everyone who is affected by this glitch.

5 Likes

Jump to solution

It appears to be fixed now, thank you so much to everyone for posting and contacting customer support.  Hopefully we'll all get our sales back to normal soon!

11 Likes
ocravintage
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

thank you son much! and thanks to all of you who did notice it and report it to Etsy!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@LittleGemGirl Just wondering if it helped your sales return to normal?

0 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

My shop is back too.

Listings used to spill over into a third page. Now they changed the number of items per page and my listings just take up two pages. But everything is there.

Waiting for free listing credits.

9 Likes

Jump to solution

@SmudgePlant 

"Waiting for free listing credits."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm waiting to win the lottery, we'll have a contest to see who gets their wish first. ;0)

9 Likes

Jump to solution

Mine is fixed! It looks like they changed the number of listings per page too. Before it was 36, now it's 48.

2 Likes
leinweberstudio
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I don't have this change. A case of "not yet", rolling out slowly?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have seven pages and am only showing 6 as of 4:10pm est time. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Is it because they've changed the number of listings on a page? Or do you still have missing items?

1 Like

Jump to solution

Mine are all back this morning ...

1 Like

Jump to solution

This was in May. I have just checked my shop and it has the correct number of listings there. So that doesn't explain the slowest month ever on record for me!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.