Not all my items are viewable in shop. Page numbers glitch and don’t display properly.

Jump to solution

wondering if anyone else is having issues with their items being displayed? I have like 650 items which should display on 14 pages when scrolling throughout I’ll get to 3 or 4 page and it starts skipping then glitches to say there 19 pages but then skips to the end and doesn’t display anything. 

I’ve tried contacting support and they are not helpful whatsoever. Then they have the nerve to send these spam emails about “how did we do” before they’ve actually fixed my problem. Took me talking to three different agents to confirm my case was still open and get a reference number for it. 

so frustrating I’ve had ZERO sales this month and this seems like a result of this glitch. 

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
7 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not all my items are viewable in shop. Page numbers glitch and don’t display properly.

Jump to solution

Same issue here! FML

View solution in original post

1 Like
70 Replies

Re: Not all my items are viewable in shop. Page numbers glitch and don’t display properly.

Jump to solution

Not that it helps the situation, but a few sellers have reported the same problem.

Technical Hitch - Welcome to the Etsy Community

Pages after page one not showing - Welcome to the Etsy Community

If this helps, I can see all pages in your shop and when clicking on a few sections, the actual # of listings in each section are visible.

6 Likes

Jump to solution

Sorry first time using this. Didn’t mean to accept as solution. But the number of items stays correct. It’s just the page numbers they display on changing. Also when trying to access each page it will skip over some altogether then just revert to a page with nothing on it at all. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I know this does not help but I also reported this yesterday, can only get to page 5 and no more it will not go any further. Etsy technical need to sort this out, how can we run our shops if we can only view 75% of it? There tinkering in the background ever since the new lay out listing, it's a real pain.

5 Likes

Jump to solution

Yeah this is wild to me and I hope they choose to resolve this issue asap. Would be nice if we were offered compensation for listing credits seeing how they haven’t fulfilled their end of the transaction. Seriously devastating to be halfway through the month with no sales and this my only means of income. 🤦‍

8 Likes
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Are you using a browser or the Etsy app? If you're using a browser, which one is it? 

Knowing what browser is affected might help with troubleshooting. 

If other people using the same browser aren't seeing the issue, it might be that you need to update your browser or turn off your extensions (e.g. ad blockers) to determine if something is causing a conflict with Etsy's pages.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I’m using ISO to search my shop currently. After page 5 it skips to page 7 then starts acting erratically until it skips to end without showing all items. 

I’ve had a friend search my shop also and same thing for them. They were using an android phone. But same issue. 

assuming it has to do with the new app being integrated and the old one being phased out. But this is something the deserves immediate attention and isn’t something clearing your cookies and cache should be required. 

as if every customer shopping is going to follow those steps to ensure the app is operating correctly. 

Etsy support is rank with no accountability. 

2 Likes
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I can't say I've heard of ISO but maybe someone else who responds has and uses it and can test it out.

I've just tried in Google Chrome on Windows and I can access the various pages of your shop without any hiccups.

I don't think this sort of display/navigation issue is related to the new Seller app. It's more likely to do with the way that the page is coded and how the browser presents it. Sometimes code is added or changed on websites which can cause issues with all browsers, or sometimes just in a few browsers. It's understanding which browsers are impacted that will help Etsy's tech people fix it.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help. I’m just using Safari on my iPhone and also the etsy app or links to etsy from my Instagram page. 

friend using her phone also experienced same issue when viewing my shop. I sent etsy a screen recording and screen shots of the error. Listing page numbers jumping from 14 to 18 instead then skipping some in between and what not. 

The new app is going to be a nightmare. Especially with the level of support etsy offers. If they were really concerned about their “community” they would be offering a free listings period until the glitches or bugs are all smoothed out. 

It’s crass having to be expected to pay for this type of service. It’s a good thing people are willing to share their knowledge about the situation. Etsy should be paying those people more than they pay their staff. 

thanks again for taking the time to respond and offer any insight. 

7 Likes
KentBooks
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hi, I have been having the same issue for about 2 days now. Tried a different browser, deleting history, Cache etc and then tried my wife's mobile but doing the same. Mine jumps to page 19/18 and if I click back the page numbers continue to rise. I have emailed Etsy tech help so will await their response.

7 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes I’ve done all the same things and it seems to be operating the same way for me. Thank you for your response. I’ll update if I hear back from Etsy. 

0 Likes
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thanks for the additional information.

I've just checked my other shop (it has more items listed) using Safari on an iPhone and I'm seeing the same pagination issue that you're seeing - once I clicked through the first few pages of items mine skipped a page and then jumped to the last page without any items visible.

In case an Etsy tech person reads this, my iPhone is up to date with iOS 16.4.1 (a).

3 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm also experiencing the same issue on my Android phone (I'm in Germany). The listing jumps from page 3 to page 5, then to page 7 etc. It seems to be for all the Etsy shops the same, not only for my shop. This problem is not when viewing on my Windows pc. It's very frustrating since I assume that most customers are using their smartphones when viewing Etsy shops. I hope Etsy will solve the problem soon. My sales have already dropped the last two days and this could be the reason.

4 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Yes. Same thing here. It's when using a mobile browser on my phone (Firefox and DuckDuckGo browsers.) On my business phone when I'm logged in and on my personal phone when I'm not.

Drops an entire page of items in my shop and shows weird numbers for other shops: "Page 10 of 8".

As I said on another thread, I guess we just pay a listing fee for "a chance" to be on Etsy, it's not guaranteed.

8 Likes

Jump to solution

I agree! I suggest that Easy provides each shop owner with a number of free listings = the number of items that the particular shop currently has. That would be fair. But of course, the main priority right now should be for Etsy to solve the problem and even, first of all, acknowledge that they have identified this problem which existed now already for two days!

5 Likes
IndustrialBlonde
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Am having the same problem. I wouldn’t have noticed this had it not been brought up. 
Could certainly help explain sales being down. - insert sad face followed by furious emoji. 

7 Likes

Jump to solution

Having this problem as well for the past few days.  Skips one entire page, so 36 of my 157 items are missing.  Having the same results on my Android phone and tablet, using both the app and Chrome, but I can see my entire shop on my desktop.  Interestingly enough, when my daughter viewed my shop on her I-Phone, which does a continuous scroll, she was able to view all 157 items.  I have put a notice in my shop announcement asking shoppers to view by section until this can be rectified.  Definite cause of my decreased visits.

5 Likes
Gemmesdecreateur
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you for explaining that. 

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. And I also think that this explains the definite cause of my decreased visits

Christine

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Update - After speaking with an Etsy rep on the phone (!) on Thursday, and sending her the requested screenshots, she emailed the acknowledgement that yes, not all of my items could be seen, but gave the same old "solution" of clearing history and cookies, updating the server, changing to another server, and sticking to desktop for now, because the "app is new".  I am going to change my shop greeting to make that suggestion as well. This is now Day 5 of this mess, views are down, and I haven't had a sale since Tuesday. Don't think that's a coincidence. 

2 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

I think they just try to wear you down so you stop asking.

Then your eyes glaze over and you nod your head and repeat over and over "I have to clear my cookies. I have to clear my cookies .."

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Thanks for the tip, but even when viewing the pages by sections (on my smartphone) it gives the same problem for those sections that have more than 3 pages. 

1 Like
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

I just chatted with support. Supposed to hear back from a technical team via email.  Trying to think positive.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Be sure to note the “reference number” when emailing. I have little to no faith in hearing back anytime soon. And the way they fire off these spam emails with “let us know how we did” surveys only makes it more confusing. This for surely will be “escalated” to who knows how many different departments before anyone responds with a reasonable explanation or solution. 

2 Likes
ChristinPiedra
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

5 days...nothing new! 

Suspens, etsy requires sellers to respond within 24 hours!!! 🫣🫣

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Same here with sections. If you have 3 pages or more it skips. Not heard back from Etsy as yet.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.