wondering if anyone else is having issues with their items being displayed? I have like 650 items which should display on 14 pages when scrolling throughout I’ll get to 3 or 4 page and it starts skipping then glitches to say there 19 pages but then skips to the end and doesn’t display anything. 

I’ve tried contacting support and they are not helpful whatsoever. Then they have the nerve to send these spam emails about “how did we do” before they’ve actually fixed my problem. Took me talking to three different agents to confirm my case was still open and get a reference number for it. 

so frustrating I’ve had ZERO sales this month and this seems like a result of this glitch. 

Re: Not all my items are viewable in shop. Page numbers glitch and don’t display properly.

Jump to solution

Just received an email from Etsy requesting screenshots of the problem. Hopefully they will fix this issue soon. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: Not all my items are viewable in shop. Page numbers glitch and don’t display properly.

Jump to solution

Three days on still not fixed, why put on new listings if we cannot see what we are paying for. They are in breach in there side, we have paid in advance and cannot see our complete shops?

For goodness sake how long does it take to get some techs to fix this terrible issue, we are struggling as it is!!!

5 Likes

Jump to solution

Screenshots?? The problem is very obvious and easy to understand, but impossible to demonstrate with screenshots I think  

4 Likes

Jump to solution

I’ve sent screen shots as well as screen recordings showing exactly what’s happening and again I got some weird response from Etsy. Doesn’t apply whatsoever to my situation and has a bunch of legal jargon about it. Did anyone else get a response that makes zero sense?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

That’s what they asked for? Added dialogue as well. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. Reached out to Etsy and they said “we are forwarding this to someone else. Please wait up to 3 business days. What a load of bull

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I got a reply back saying it was due to sales restrictions in certain countriesand that my listings will no longer be eligible for sale. Doesn’t seem like an applicable answer in this case and I’m not sure etsy is even aware of what they’re trying to respond to. It makes zero sense. No way half my shop is ineligible to be sold due to location restrictions and if it is why haven’t my listings been refunded or credited back to my account? I’ve tried replying to the emailed response but we’ll see what happens. 

2 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

I included screenshots in my chat.

Quite a few of us have informed Etsy about this, but none of us were told "We are aware of this issue and are working on it."

Just "forwarding" and "escalating".

4 Likes

Jump to solution

I’ve gotten a response but it’s barely coherent or intelligible. They are suggesting it’s due to a restriction in certain areas and that etsy legal is complying which is why not all my listings are being viewed. I tried replying to this by explaining it furthermore but I have no idea who is even reading these. Makes no sense. 

1 Like
irmaKdesigns
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@WhatElseIsNewVintage show them this screen shot https://photos.app.goo.gl/MgNpvkHdicP1xiEd7 

Pages 157 of 19. and keeps going up, backwards, with your shop being blank. I'm on Android, Chrome browser.

6 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem for 2 days now. I have 3 pages of listings but only the first 2 display. If you click on page 3 it's blank. Like some of you have said, though, you can see the page 3 items if you click on their section. Guess we'll see how long it takes them to resolve this issue.

2 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

If I switch to Desktop view on my phone, I can see all of the listings.

I did notice that since I chatted through the chat in the Shop Manager that no help request was created in the Help section. Not even a case number.

When I get home I'll go through the Help section and complain.

Etsy needs to pick one thing and be good at it.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

It’s seriously mind numbing to try to comprehend. 

I have a response from Etsy and it is doing nothing to account for the error. It’s reverting back to some legal jargon implying the reason my listings are not viewable is due to a location restriction and not being eligible for sale. 

id rather chat with a robot at this point this is beyond nonsensical. Please let me know if anyone has a legit response where they are aware of the actual situation. Somehow with screen shots screen recordings and a detailed explanation they still are unable to decipher what the issue is. 

so nutty! 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes it's absolutely crazy! They don't even understand the problem yet. This problem exists at ALL the Etsy shops, not only some, so this is also Etsy's problem, not only"our" problem. Etsy is losing money, so we are actually doing them a favor by reporting this issue that is currently being experienced by all the clients who are using certain divices or browsers, like android phone users for example. Etsy should make sure that all potential client can see the listings on their platform. Etsy must adjust to the clients, not the other way round!

3 Likes

Jump to solution

I've just noticed the same sort of problem.

Everything in my shop is visible on laptop (Firefox), but 24 items are missing when I view my shop on Iphone (Safari) from either my dashboard, or as a customer entering my shop via an item in search. When I use my Iphone, if I look for the missing items within sections, I can find them, but they're not visible when scrolling through the entire shop. I only have 100 items, so it's easy for me to count and see how many and which items are missing when I view on my mobile. 

It's got nothing to do with whether or not they're available for sale in different countries, so I have no idea why Etsy is saying this is the cause of the problem. This needs to be fixed quickly!

edited to add: As others have said, if I switch to desktop view on my mobile, I get the correct view of all listings.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

So I heard back after I have forwarded the problem to the proper channels and it was escalated and redirected however many times it needed to be. 

But what was done was nothing other than them tell me they were going to report my feedback to their product teams and then “funnelled” back to executive team lol whatever that means. 

At no point did they say the problem was going to be fixed although aware and communicating they understood that not all my listings may be viewable. 

then surprise surprise… their infamous let us know how we did survey pops up emailed right after implying the case was closed and nothing furthermore will be done about it. 

This is all so cringe worthy customer service. How do they have zero accountability? 

3 Likes
SmudgePlant
Community Maker

Jump to solution

A year ago some of us reported another mobile browser issue, nonsensically cropped About Section photos.  Never fixed it. I was told on my last follow up that they didn't have a timeline for when it would be fixed and that they prioritize issues based on how they impact the marketplace. 

I thought, "Well, in truth, all I pay for is to have a listing on Etsy, I don't really pay for the About Section photos."

In this case, what we are paying for is not happening.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

I only noticed this happening today, but who knows how long it’s been going on for!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Actually the problem appeared on Wednesday. It must be due to some changes introduced by their website designers; this doesn't happen by itself. In my case, only 60% of items in my shop are visible to the mobile users. Of course I don't know how many mobile users I have, but I guess it's a large percentage of the clients. I have since informed other shop owners and most didn't know about this problem but they could easily identify and confirm that there is one. All want this to be fixed asap of course and many have indicated that they will also report the issue. I suggest we inform as many shop owners and customers as we can, it could help if Etsy gets many complaints on this issue. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Agree. No sales since Wednesday. It's absolutely ridiculous 

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Same problem, so many problems, so fed up...

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Remember the good old days when we could post a glitch/technical issue on here and one of the helpful admin. would respond with an update/fix?

:::cries:::

8 Likes

Jump to solution

Same issue here! FML

1 Like

Jump to solution

Etsy is nonsense. I’ve come to the conclusion that this is our only option. So I guess this is the part where we just accept this as our solution. 

thank you for nothing etsy support. It’s been a remarkable experience! 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I just made a new help request and etsy support refused to offer any assistance and ignored there was an issue. Sent a link that could not be loaded also. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.