wondering if anyone else is having issues with their items being displayed? I have like 650 items which should display on 14 pages when scrolling throughout I’ll get to 3 or 4 page and it starts skipping then glitches to say there 19 pages but then skips to the end and doesn’t display anything. 

I’ve tried contacting support and they are not helpful whatsoever. Then they have the nerve to send these spam emails about “how did we do” before they’ve actually fixed my problem. Took me talking to three different agents to confirm my case was still open and get a reference number for it. 

so frustrating I’ve had ZERO sales this month and this seems like a result of this glitch. 

Re: Not all my items are viewable in shop. Page numbers glitch and don’t display properly.

Jump to solution

I’ve just checked and yes it’s the same for me.

1. 16 of my 88 phone covers have totally disappeared from my shop

2. Scrolling through All Items….it isn’t showing page 6 and jumps from page 5 of 6 straight to 7of 6 (how is that even a possibility!?)

3. Not able to click the back arrow. 

How do I report it? 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: Not all my items are viewable in shop. Page numbers glitch and don’t display properly.

Jump to solution

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_sell_manage_listings-contact_selec...

please update us with their response.I opened one momentsago and got a pretty cut and dry response suggesting everything was working fine and not to worry lol smh 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@WhatElseIsNewVintage 

I had a very quick response from Etsy suggesting I sign out of my account and back in, and try a different browser. Which I did (Chrome) and it’s still doing it. Actually it’s even worse on Chrome. It’s also doing it on the Seller App. (but the Buyer app is fine.) 

I have sent back my results so we’ll see if anything further happens.

1 Like

Jump to solution

@modernandvintage 

Tell them we can't let our Buyers know to try to fix this issue, when Buyers may not be aware they aren't seeing everything in our shops.

Our listings are not getting the exposure we are paying for.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Send them the link of this thread. Tell them to check your pages on browser on a mobile device. They will see pages skipping. I already contacted chat support and they saw the glitch. I sent an email to support also two days ago too.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Have you counted your listings on the buyer app? Search there your store and count them. Mine are missing at least 10 listings.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

My shop is missing pages 4,6,8,9,11,12 on my iPhone.  On my laptop, the pages are showing.  After I get to the end of the pages that do show, if I go forward on the pages, the pages show 14 of 12 pages.  It doesn’t even make sense!  Then 15 of 12 pages.  It was even worse last night and counting higher number of pages of 12.  It shows no pages after the page 10 shows, it is just blank and just the numbers of the pages that are all wrong.  I noticed this last week and didn’t know what was going on and it is still not showing 6 pages of 12 pages of my listings!  This is really messed up and needs to be fixed ASAP!

4 Likes
RosieRoseParker
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Mines the same.... I'm missing 6 pages when looking through on an apple iphone. It shows the listings when looking in sections but not when your scrolling through pages.

2 Likes
ChristinPiedra
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

exaclty the same thing for my shop!!! They don't answer.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Now, it is doing the same thing it was last night!  After I get to the last page it will show me of the 6 pages out of twelve pages that show, if you try to go backwards on your pages, it will start showing a ridiculous amount of pages of the original number of pages in your shop.  

I kept hitting the backwards arrow and I got up to 6546 of 12 pages!  It will keep multiplying the number of pages of 12 each time I hit the backwards arrow.  It would go on and on - up and up on the number of pages if I keep hitting it. 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes unfortunately Esty refuses to recognize that there is a problem and instead just keeps giving instructions about browsers. I am aware that there is no problem with scrolling through the pages on my laptop and I'm not worried about myself not being able to see all the pages on my mobile. I do worry about some of my customers who are not seeing all the listings, namely those clients that are using the "wrong" browsers or using their mobile to buy. I have looked through many shops randomly on my mobile and the exact same problem appears everywhere. I am currently informing my main customers to be aware of this. So far only a few of them even knew about the problem, most were lucky as they happen to use the "correct" browser/device, others didn't even realize that they are missing out on some pages; it's those customers that we should be concerned about. I am also informing shop owners about this to cause more reports, but this is very time consuming and I have better things to do. It is of course a mission impossible! I guess Etsy will only take this problem seriously when they realize that they are losing money.

5 Likes

Jump to solution
For what it may be worth, I have now again reported the issue to Etsy Support. For your information, I copy the text of my report herewith. I'll keep you posted.

Problem title:
Scrolling problem for mobile users in ALL Etsy shops

There is a serious problem in ALL the Etsy shops when using, for example, an Android phone or iPhone to scroll the pages of the listings in the shops. This problem does not appear on a laptop and I guess it is browser-dependent. The problem is urgent since many costumers are not able to see all the listings if they brows shops with certain devices. I have informed some of my main costumers and the worrying thing is that many only then identified this problem, so they didn't even realize that they are missing out on 40% of my shop contents. Please correct this error that appeared already last Wednesday. Many thanks in advance!

2 Likes
BigXStudio
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Seeing the issue here for my shop as well. Both Safari and Firefox on iPhone show the same problem. My shop is 14 pages and it skips page 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13. Viewing the same in desktop browser works just fine.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Sounds legit stupid to ask but can someone please make a Tiktok with screen recordingd and captures.It’s mind boggling how this can’t be intentional on Etsy’s part the way they just choose to ignore it in support. Someoneis lobbying money to etsy to ensure this isn’t a quick fix. All the more established sellers are targeted there’s no way they can be unaware of a site wide sales slump and have zero response or any public statement made. The more I read on this forum the more I lose faith. People are also having purchasing issues where errors occur and items time out before being able to be purchased. Lol if this isn’t self sabotage I don’t know what is? Who owns Etsy lol are they short selling themselves  are we witnessing the first ever dump and pump lol reverse pump and dump. With everyone becoming exhausted of whatever this is it’s going to impact etsy establishing trust ever again. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

They're tinkering with visibility and have somehow f'ed it up, is my opinion.

Remember the posts where people were noticing a note on their listings saying they'd been moved back to active status even though the sellers had never deactivated them? Remember Josh saying there was too much stuff or too many listings on the site? If you're a busy shop do you notice consistent and specific times of the day when you have zero activity?

They're trying to find a way to limit how many listings are visible at a time. Sellers with hundreds or thousands of listings may be more impacted than others. 

Then I wonder what other schemes they're cooking up to keep money flowing if people start realizing hundreds of listings are not a path to greater visibility. They need those listing fees. 

Taking off my tin foil hat to go get more coffee. Lol. Can't prove it but I believe it. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Below is a copy of the reply that I received today from an Etsy support person:

Hi There, Thank you for reaching out to us!

I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. I understand that you need help with shop visibility. No worries, I'll be happy to assist you with the best way I can offer, and give you some insights into this.

I've taken a look and can confirm that your shop and items are integrated, searchable, and visible within Etsy’s search feature.

Beyond using the exact words from your title, if you’re unable to locate your listings in search using basic queries, you may need to use more specific terms when searching for your items.

Buyer behavior suggests that shoppers use descriptive terms when searching the site, as they usually have something specific in mind. Try searching for your items as a buyer would.

If you are still having trouble finding your listings, you may want to work on your titles and tags. Titles and tags are the most important factors that determine a listing's relevancy, and relevancy determines where your listing displays in search results.

If you haven't already, I recommend you check out this article from the Seller Handbook that talks about how to optimize your listings for Etsy Search.

Essentially, when someone searches on Etsy, the system scans your titles and tags for matches. Imagine what buyers would search for to find your items and use those words to title and tag your items.

While optimizing your titles and tags for Etsy search, make sure you're still including words that accurately describe what you sell. This will target buyers who are most likely to purchase your products, and it will set clear expectations around what you're selling.

This article has some more information about utilizing your titles.

Be sure to use all 13 tags available to you, and be descriptive. This tagging worksheet can be a great place to brainstorm ideas.

If you'd like to read more about how Etsy search works, please take a look at this Help article.

Hope I was able to help you. Feel free to reach out us in case of anything else.

Have a great day ahead!

Regards,
Ayushi

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Of course I replied to the above "support advice" and again explained the actual problem with even more details asking him/her to kindly test it on a mobile phone in any Etsy shop.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I just checked and I don't have the glitch anymore. I use an iPhone with Safari. Instead of the pages glitch going crazy without the possibility to go back, now all my listings are appearing charging progressively, so there is no need to go from one page to another.
Is it resolved for everyone?

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes indeed!! Everything seems to work also for my Android Phone now. Finally!

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Finally thank you for everyone who helped report this. And gave updates…. Even though I was skeptic to believe it and DM’d to not share false hope with people lol so sorry about that. But was so hard to explain to everyone so they were able to fully understand. Was so challenging seeing people respond saying it appeared to be working fine. Lol but what do you know it actually is now.

thank you everyone besides etsy support lol 🙇‍

3 Likes
BigXStudio
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

As of 2:30pm EST my shop seems to now be showing all pages correctly on mobile. (It was missing many of the pages at 10am) Looks like they have corrected whatever the problem was. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.