WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

paralelizamart
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hello everyone! First of all I wanna thank Mike for sending me the link to join this art group and now, let me introduce myself. My name is Leonarda, I am 22 years old and from Croatia, currently studying Croatian literature in Osijek. My idea of painting is now representing my feelings and thoughts through art. I know a lot of people sometimes feel similar or even the same as me, so I hope you will like my paintings. I'm still new here but I hope I will suceed and I hope you guys will suceed as well!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

Hi guys,

I'm Yas at Overdozze Candle. I'm Japanese living in London, UK. I left my job in IT in 2019 and started to learn candle making. My Etsy shop opened just over a year ago so still many try and error to get more traffic (and sales of course!). Nice to meet you all.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/OverdozzeCandle

2 Likes

@CaliforniaVibesArt  We're so glad you're here.  And loving your photography.  The outdoors are a great source of inspiration!

0 Likes

@AlliByGarcia WELCOME!  You have a great shop.  And keep doing what you're doing.  Also, you may like this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/305635098251133 too!

1 Like
AlliByGarcia
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out. 

1 Like

@MSGBLADES Glad you've joined us.  I think you'll be very popular here.  We have quite a few wood artists here

1 Like

@EsoBotanicals WELCOME!  And congrats on the Four Seasons!  That will be a great opportunity to refine and grow your products.  And you may like sharing your items on our bath & beauty Pinterest board at: https://pin.it/8D1wxsZ

0 Likes

@paralelizamart So happy you're here, Leonarda.  You sound like a very creative person.  And it will be a fun journey helping each other.

0 Likes

@OverdozzeCandle You are very courageous to follow your dreams.  And it's exciting you're joining us as a part of that adventure.  THANKS!

1 Like
GrfxStudio
Inspiration Seeker

GRFXSTUDIO.ETSY.COM

I was born in the Manchester of Pakistan. After earning my commerce Degree from The Govt. Islamia College, I attended University of Punjab for my graduate degree. From there, I gained varied experiences from W7 Cosmetics London, Unigraf LLC Dubai, Iseventy9 Repairs London, FNF Group London For Commerce in IT Studies. And every place I worked, I had my laptop with me  and found ways to be actively creative to make accountancy on advance level. In 2015, I became a full-time Graphics and Website Solution provider by establishing FNF Group. Since then, I have sold thousands of designs and website development that are displayed and working in nearly every state and dozens of countries. Currently, I live in London, UK with my beautiful wife and little champ.

GRFXSTUDIO.ETSY.COM

1 Like

Hello Friends!  My name is Rakesh, I am 35 years old and from India. I am handmade gemstone and Solid Silver jewelry artisan. 

1 Like

@GrfxStudio WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  And you have a wonderful story.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy!

0 Likes

@Shivshankarbhole How are you Rakesh?  You've been a wonderful member of the ART Team.  I'm sure our new members would appreciate any advice you may have.  THANKS!

1 Like

Hi team,

I am Olena - refugees from Ukraine for more than 25 years ago, but all my relatives and friends are leaving in Ukraine under war with Russian.

I really want to help them if I can. I am on Etsy for ~ 12 years with my Jewelry as a hobby and now running companies to give 50% of my SALE to Ukraine (I know a lot of people who needs help right now and can not get to Ukrainian Red Cross for help). Unfortunately, my attempt to improve my sales is not working for 2.5. years already - I can not sale anything, that why I am asking for help - how I can improve my shop - critic, advices... are all welcome and Ukraine shell win only a lot off young people dying now especially children and elderly people - man are fighting - God Bless America! Please, help!

1 Like

@CandlelightJewelry WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  And, I've added you to our Ukrainian support thread at: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/SUPPORT-OUR-BRAVE-UKRAINIAN-TEAMMATES/m-p/137895667#M4277750

And your shop looks wonderful.  I believe you just need 2 things to help with your success.

1) JUST KEEP MAKING!  More items = more traffic = more success.  And this is very important as we enter the holiday shopping season (October-December.

2) TELL PEOPLE YOU'RE HERE!  We have advice for improving your shop at: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/WELCOME-NEW-MEMBERS-OF-THE-ART-TEAM/td-p/139228997  Share your creations on social media.  Join our holiday sales party at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1934458910278595/people  Find ways to invite people to your store

1 Like

Thank you Mike for warm welcome to the team and Ukrainian support thread. I have so many things to publish but lock of free time. Hurricane season is here in Florida Tampa now and I am American Red Cross Volunteer trying to help with disasters.

I want to send you some of my painting to get your opinion if I need to continue this adventure - just simply came to me as inspiration, but I am IT person.

Thank you again and talk to you soon.

Olena.

CandlelightJewelry.com

1 Like

@CandlelightJewelry Olena.  Good luck with volunteering.  I know it is so appreciated.  I have many friends and family down there.  And looking forward to seeing your paintings.  Stay safe!

2 Likes

Thank you Mike,

CandlelightJewelry.com 

1 Like

Hello I'm Yesi, I'm the owner of Lux Nails by Luna Shop. I'm from Colombia but I'm located in Miami Florida. I opened my Etsy shop a week ago, I sell hand made press on nails. I've always had a huge love for ART and i love creating art for people, specially when it helps them feel pretty and confident. I started my Etsy Shop because it would be a dream come true to make a living doing what i love most, creating ART.

1 Like

Hey yall!

I'm Claudia and im going to be starting a clay bead bracelet business! I'm from USA! Thanks for reading make sure to check out my shop!

-Claudia

2 Likes

@LunarLuxNails WELCOME TO ETSY and the ART TEAM YESI!!!  And so happy you're here to help people feel good about themselves.  We are a group of dreamers helping each other live our dreams.  THANK YOU FOR JOINING!

0 Likes

@ClaudiasBraceletCo We're excited about your new adventure!  And we're here to help support you to success.  THANKS AGAIN!

1 Like

Hi, this is All love US here welcoming u to the Etsy family! I design , make and sell body soap. If you need any help I am here, just message me. Welcome and God Bless 🧼

3 Likes
faliscreates0
Inspiration Seeker

Hello all,

My name is Falis and I’m pretty new here. 
I’ve had a lifelong art affair, but only started taking it seriously within the last few months. I’m currently enjoying learning new techniques and bringing my ideas to life - no matter how tough the execution part is.
I’m excited to join this community and bond with you all! 

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/faliscreates0

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is kira and i'm from Pennsylvania. I love nature especially cats, reptiles and Cactus. I love to sew plushies and make jewelry out of clay and i've been practicing making animal figures out of clay as well

Nice to meet everyone! I would like it if checked out my shop

Kira

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.