WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Eciten?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

hey! hope everyone is well. My name is Nesrin, I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I am 30 years old and a biologist. I had an accident and had to work from home. This year, I started making jewelry designs to create my own brand. Eciten was my and my mother's dream. A workshop helps me produce my jewelry. I make designs and produce these designs in the workshop. I like to make people happy and make them feel special. I am preparing special gifts. I adore art and nature. 

I just opened my store and I need support. please take a look at my store for support and please follow me on instagram (ecitengift) thank you in advance. I wish everyone good sales.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

@Former_Member 

Nesrin, Welcome to Etsy and the ART Team.  So sorry about your accident.  I hope you are recovering well.  And what a wonderful story about you and your mom.  I really encourage you to share this on your shop biography.  This really humanizes you and makes you relatable.  And on Etsy, people LOVE to buy from "real people," not some faceless organization like other websites and stores.  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! -Mike

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

@MikeKrausArt 

Hi Mike thank you for your good wishes. My surgeries are still going on but I will be fine, everything is fine, Wish me luck. thanks for the advice. I will add it to my bio HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 Like

@Former_Member You are so strong.  And we wish you the best of luck.  

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have recently launched Brainpopdigital. This shop is designed for educators and teachers looking to save time and captivate students' attention. This shop is a useful resource for teachers because it makes learning fun with unique digital products such as editable infographic templates,printable bookmarks,and even printable worksheet activities. Our shop offers a unique experience. “If learning is boring, then no one is learning” https://www.etsy.com/shop/BrainPopDigital

1 Like

Hello there. My name is Elif. I am from Turkey and live in Istanbul. I am a preschool teacher. I am also the mother of a baby boy. Besides my teaching profession, I make illustration drawings. In this process, I directed myself to improve and I want to write story books in my own field. Before I wrote my own book, a famous author on Instagram asked me to draw illustrations for his own book. I took part in his book project and I drew 20 illustrations for his book. It was a very good experience for me to have my name in the book and to make the drawings of the book. I hope that in the future, I will be able to produce a book by making illustrations for child development. At the moment, I am making illustration portrait drawings on etsy site. It is a very nice feeling for me to draw people with the people they love. I'm new to etsy. Waiting for my first sale. I hope everything will be fine. Love to everyone from Istanbul. I welcome you to Turkey. It would be my pleasure to have you as a guest in my home.

1 Like

@BrainBlastDigital THANKS for making learning fun.  And something that can be used at home too.  YAY!

1 Like

@cizengecElifArt WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  And such a wonderful story about you.  We always need more kind and compassionate people.  And what is the title of the book you illustrated?  It sounds like a great project.

0 Likes

Ethem Emin Nemutlu is the author of the book. The title of the book is 'Wrong Life Can't Be Lived Right'.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yanl%C4%B1%C5%9F+hayat+do%C4%9Fru+ya%C5%9Fanmaz&rlz=1C9BKJA_enTR939T...

0 Likes

Hello to all the new Etsy people! Welcome to the family, I am newish but still learning, but if I can help let me know. Stop by my store and I will do the same. Thanks yall

3 Likes

Hello Etsy family, my name is Louis Ruth, I am a west coast photographer. I enjoy nature, waterscapes, wildlife and architecture style photography. My Etsy store is full of beautiful photography coffee mugs and canvas prints. My photos can be seen all over the world including my personal website shared with you on my Etsy page. Stop by and check out my store, thank you for your time.

1 Like

@cizengecElifArt It looks like an amazing book.  You must be very proud!

1 Like

yes it was a very good experience. Encourages to take steps for other initiatives^^
1 Like

@LouisRuthDesigns How are you doing?  Loving your photography.  Are you going to join us at the Fabulous Fall Art Festival at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1934458910278595 ?

0 Likes

hi all

I am from pink city jaipur,Fusion furnishing is my company name,looking forward to interact in this group.

have a nice day

1 Like
iBulb
Inspiration Seeker

Hi etsy community, I am new on Etsy and I'm at college finishing my engineering course . And as a kid I always wanted to own a clothing brand wear and thanks to esty and the community to make it go viral and found my way to start a business as an 18 year old. And my passion of loving was in highschool on small day. And I started designing logos I remember. I had thousands on my gallery.and I ended up designing the my last logo which I'm using so I came up with a name and said ibulb. So seen I designed it. I kept it till now

1 Like

Hi everyone I am Gözde. We live in Ankara/Turkey. I have a new store on Etsy. We are team with my mom.I am creating and she is knitting.Unique,Cute and Meaningful Designs for everyone! I am glad to be here.Thank youu!!

3 Likes
ShimadeJewelry
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Gözde. Your shop is so cute! You and your mom make such a good team!

2 Likes

WELCOME @FusionFurnishing   You have a wonderful and beautiful shop.  We're looking forward to working with you!

1 Like

@iBulb What a great inspiration.  So happy you're living your dream.  That's what we're all about.  And we're looking forward to helping each other find success.  

PS - GOOD LUCK with your engineering classes too!

2 Likes
iBulb
Inspiration Seeker

thank you so much i appritiate your warm welcome

2 Likes

@ROTSDesigns Hey Gözde,  You have a very fun shop.  Say "hi" to your mom for us too.  Looking forward to seeing what you create next!

3 Likes

Hello ART Team,

I am the owner and creator of CaliforniaVibes Art, a new Etsy shop as of August 2022. I studied Graphic Design at the University of Cincinnati's College of Design, Art and Architecture. I spent most of my early career as a designer in New York City, and then moved to California in the 1990's where I worked as a Creative Director in the Marketing Department of a global tech company.

After leaving my 20+ year career, I was inspired to create my Etsy shop as a way to combine my lifelong love of graphic design with my interests in digital photography, nature and hiking.

The opportunities to hike and photograph nature abound here in California. The majority of my images are taken with a Nikon D5000 Digital SLR camera. Utilizing my training in graphic design, I digitally render the images by accentuating the colors, lines, textures and composition of each photo to create one-of-a-kind impactful graphic images.

I look forward to sharing knowledge and tips with this group and look forward being part of the community.

3 Likes
AlliByGarcia
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, Everyone!

My Name is Alli and I’m from Chicago. I recently opened up my shop in August of 2022 where I currently sell digital downloads! I have been pursuing all of my creative dreams, and have plans to expand my shop product wise once I’m up and running. I hope to gain mentors and make new connections along the way, please feel free to reach out or give out any tips! Any advice is much appreciated. Please check out my shop whenever you have the chance!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllibyGarcia

Xoxo,

Alli

2 Likes

Hi! I love this thread and love to see everyone helping each other out! 

I'm Katie from Virginia, USA! At MSG Blades, we specialize in stabilized burl woods and resin/wood-hybrids. Our products are typically used for woodworking, wood turning, knife making and a variety of art pieces.  We also offer custom pieces, so hit us up if you're interested in something special! We love taking on new challenges and helping others create works of art!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MSGBLADES

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.