WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

@faliscreates0  WELCOME FALIS!  We're excited to be a part of your art journey.  It will be fun to watch you grow and develop.  THANKS FOR JOINING!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
faliscreates0
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks for having me, @MikeKrausArt 

0 Likes

@HarmonySewingLoom You're a true Renaissance artist!  I love seeing eclectic shops.  Artists have so many ways of being creative!

1 Like

Thanks! i'm glad you like my shop

1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name's Tyler I'm from the Fraser Valley in B.C., I'm a multimedia artist and recently decided to open a shop on Etsy, I'm still working on getting all my listing ready, I make craft jewelry, wood carving, pyrography on wood and creative candle making looking forward to sharing and discussing ideas, giving and receiving feedback. 

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SapphireStarDesign?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

1 Like

@Former_Member  I really like your shop. The beads you use are beautiful.

2 Likes

@Former_Member WELCOME TO ETSY and the ART TEAM TYLER!  Your shop is off to a great start.  And we're looking forward to seeing what you add next.  THANKS AGAIN FOR JOINING and please let us know if you need anything.

1 Like

@faliscreates0 Of course!  Making new friends and helping each other is what it is all about.  Have a great weekend!

0 Likes
PlannersCampus
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Etsy Community My name is Aimen and I am new to the community. I am from Sweden and i am really passionate about and creating new stuff with my own creativity to share with people

0 Likes

@PlannersCampus WELCOME AIMEN!  We're glad you're a member of the ART Team.  You have a wonderful selection of planners and looking forward to seeing more!

1 Like
Marveltys
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone, I'm new on Etsy so just getting a hang of this space. I'm based in England and I founded Marveltys as an interior decor and design sourcing, inspiration and general merchandise blog and online shop because of my love for decorating inspirational spaces. I love art and been able to express myself creatively. I look forward to interacting with other sellers, sharing tips and generally having a community/tribe to support each other to success.

Thank you for creating and coordinating this Mike!

Kind regards,

Tinu

1 Like
PlannersCampus
Inspiration Seeker

Happy to Have you in a Team Best Wishes for you

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Olivia and I live in a small town east of Pittsburgh, PA. I've been an Etsy seller since 2009. Through the years I've had super customers who love my antique and vintage items. I also sell my jewelry creations. Which is my true passion! Thank you Mike for inviting me to the team. I certainly can use the boost and also maybe I can be a friendly help to others as well. Being a one woman store in the middle of the woods can be a challenge. Sometimes you feel like you're all alone in your business without any friendly advice or honest criticism. So thanks again. I look forward to interacting. Check out my store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HuntandGatherStyle

1 Like
PlannersCampus
Inspiration Seeker

Happy to have you as a Friend don't feel lonely we are all in this together i will help you everyway i can Happy Selling  

1 Like

@Marveltys WELCOME TINU!  So glad you've joined us.  And looking forward to making the world a more beautiful place with you!

1 Like

@HuntandGatherStyle Glad you're here Olivia!  You have a wonderful shop.  And I'm sure you could give us wonderful advice too since you've been on Etsy for 13 years!  THANKS FOR JOINING!

1 Like
OurilGames
Inspiration Seeker

hello everyone:

thanks for inviting us to the group, We are from Spain and we make accessories for board games, role-playing, and other.

If you want to visit our page, we would really appreciate it.

https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/OurilGames

thanks.

2 Likes

Hello fellow Etsy artists , my name is Judith . I live in southeastern Virginia where I find lots of inspiration for my paintings of beaches & coastal scenery . https://www.etsy.com/shop/coastalcanvasart?ref=seller-platform-mcnav  . I hope you like my shop .

3 Likes

@OurilGames So happy you joined the ART Team.  Your games look like a lot of fun.  Looking forward to helping each other find success on Etsy!

1 Like

Hello Everyone!!! My name is Terra and I just moved to Detroit, MI from San Antonio, TX in April and still trying to get use to the cold and everything else my shop… PrimeTimePartyStore was opened in February and I’m still trying to learn the ends and outs of Etsy, but I’m here I can use all the help, advise, or encouragement available

V/R

Terra

1 Like

@PrimeTimePartyStore WELCOME TERRA!  As a former Michigander, I hope you're enjoying it and I suggest having a local "approve" your winter coat.  Had a friend from Dallas show me their jacket just before their first snow/winter and it was more appropriate for spring/fall.  There will be some very cold days and you'll want to be prepared.  Glad we can help each other!

0 Likes
eyaladesign
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hello everyone,

My name is Vanessa I am 25, living in Germany and at the moment I am a student and mother. I'm selling digital invitations, invitation templates for print and digital wall art. I started my etsy shop almost 2 months ago. I like being creative and to learn and discover new things.

It would be great if you have a look at my shop. https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/eyaladesign?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/eyala_designs/

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.de/eyaladesign/

1 Like

@eyaladesign WILLKOMMEN VANESSA!!!  You have a beautiful shop with many lovely designs.  We're so happy you're here.  And looking forward to helping each other find success!

1 Like

Howdy!  Born and raised in Wichita, KS.  Married for 20 years, with 3 adults kids. In my spare time I like to crochet and spend time with family. Vacationing by the beach, we have been to Orlando, FL, Galveston, and South Padre Island. I am a newbie to the digital world. My goal is start small and hopefully replace my income at work.  I love my job,but want more freedom to do stuff and not be restricted by working for someone else.  I am excited to learn all I can.  Oh, I have a needy German Shepherd named, Reign!

1 Like

@SimplePrintsbyDee WELCOME to Etsy and the ART TEAM!  It's great to meet you.  And we're looking forward to helping each other live our dreams.  And Reign will be great company while you create.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.