WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Thank you Mike.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
AdorexIt
Inspiration Seeker

Hi,

My name is Rey, currently living in turkey but its not my actual country, I am a 3rd year university student and I am working in a dental clinic as graphic and social media designer. My dream is to be a fashion designer, I opened this shop and my goal is to expand it until I become super great at it to follow my dream.   

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AdorexIt?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

1 Like

WELCOME REY OF @AdorexIt !!!  You have so many wonderful things happening.  And so happy to be a part of making your dreams come true!

1 Like

Dot.: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for inviting me to join the group. I'm Kat, a pyrography artist from Poland. Right now my main focus is wooden bookmarks but I'll be expanding my inventory to other items of similar nature. Although I got two unexpected sales in my first week, my views are very low and I intend to spend some time here participating in marketing activities. Currently trying to figure Pinterest out. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Welcome Kat, and good luck with the pyrography.

1 Like

@OrionelleArt WE'RE GLAD YOUR HERE KAT!  Pinterest is pretty easy.  Find boards that are appropriate for your items and share.  Here's a list of ART Team boards to join: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/Join-the-ART-Team-Pinterest-Boards/m-p/136901045#M4198304  Also, I suggest starting your own board for pinning other people's items you like.  Name it something like "My Friends Creations."  It will help you manage your boards and attract people to your boards.

1 Like

@SongbirdHut Thanks for the kind support

0 Likes

Hello my name is Elena, I am a stay at home mom since 2006, and I was wandering around the internet and I seen soap kit. I purchased it and loved it. My daughter and I make soap , bath bombs with surprises, bracelet sets and just made lotion bars and they all came out great. I always needed a hobby cause I am always at home. So I thought I can try to make something of it. I was born in in Rhode Island and then moved when I was 25 to Florida. Now I just moved to South Carolina and it is different! So I just opened my Etsy account and I am ready to rock! So nice to meet everyone and anyone needs some help just let me know. Thanks mike for the invitation, very nice. 

1 Like

@AllloveUS WELCOME ELENA!  What a great way to bond with your daughter.  I'm sure you already have so many wonderful memories.  And we're all here to help each other find success.  THANKS AGAIN!

0 Likes
Artplanatry
Inspiration Seeker

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Artplanatry?ref=profile_header

I am Poonam from Pune, India. I'm a geology major and started doing art and journaling at the age of 19 when I was diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder. It helped me to take my mind off and feel relaxed. I'm here on Etsy to share some of my work I hope it will help you too and you will find it interesting.

0 Likes

@Artplanatry WELCOME POONAM!  We're glad you're here.  And thank you for sharing your story.  Many of us, like you, experience anxiety and other issues.  And being creative is helpful.  And so is having friends like you.  THANKS AGAIN and looking forward to helping each other!

1 Like
HoyosHannigan
Inspiration Seeker

Dear Etsy Community! I'll tell you briefly about myself, my name is Maria, I'm from Venezuela. I studied fashion design focused on theatrical costumes and set design. Develop a career in the cultural field, and particularly in art galleries, libraries and publishers. Since I was a child I always drew because I loved it but I never faced a canvas until I arrived in the United States, in 2019 I painted my first painting. I liked it so much that I decided that this could be my new job and I really enjoy it more every day. I signed up for Etsy a long time ago but I never posted any products until a month ago, I'm learning a lot and it's great to interact with people who have the same interests. I leave you the address of my store, thank you and very good energies for all!   https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/HoyosHannigan

1 Like

@HoyosHannigan WELCOME MARIA!  You have an incredible background.  And a wonderful talent.  Looking forward to seeing what you create next.  

1 Like
HoyosHannigan
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you Mike!! 

1 Like

Hello There.

The history of the company dates back to the 1860s, when the master ropemaker set foot in Cegléd Hungary, where he founded the family tradition in a one-man workshop.

The company is still 100 percent owned by the family. Over the years, the company's profile has changed, adapting to emerging market needs. The product range has widened. In addition to the shoelace, the first braided product has been made, from millimeters of thin cords to several centimetres thick sailing ropes.

1 Like

@CreativeRopeandCords WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  I believe you're the oldest organization on our team (maybe Etsy).  You have a very impressive operation.  And we're looking forward to working with you!

0 Likes

Hello my name is Elena and I kinda just fell into soap making and jewelry making. So after I started with soap I feel like I want to do more. So there will be new things coming into my Etsy store all the time. Opening sale right now 15.00 and under. I hope u come check me out. And enjoy my projects like I do. 

0 Likes
PupElover
Inspiration Seeker

Goodmorning,or afternoon...or night....ANYWAYS I've recently opened a etsy shop filled with INSTANT digital downloads.all my work is in a ANIME style and I'm currently selling many:

-emotes for discord/twitch/youtube
- png-tubers.(ON SALE)
- anime roblox avatar commissions

Hi im Nash and I'm a 18f artist who just started a shop on etsy,I had my store open for 4 weeks now and im dedicated to get atleast 1 sale this month.I would really appreciate it if you could come check out my store and support!THANK YOU

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PupElover

1 Like
rosymagicalart
Inspiration Seeker

Hello,

I'm Rosy and I have been an artist for more than 15 years.

I used to work on traditional art but then, I got familiar with digital art. It is 2 years that I 'm working on digital art and I have created a hyperreal method in digital art which is all by hand but in visual environment. In other word, it is not putting filter. It is just like painting.

However, I have seen that some people are interested in filters and automatic methods of portrait. So I decided to learn and present them too. 

I am very happy to be a part of your community!

1 Like

Hello to everyone)

My name is Mari. I'm from Ukraine and live in Ukraine now. I'm love create realistic flowers from air dry polymer clay.

My shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DelicateFlowerGifts
Offer You the hand-crafted delicate flowers Gifts in minimalist style:

*pretty hair accessories,
*stylish jewelry,
*lovely home decor
&
*wonderful wedding bouquets, coursages.

3 Likes

Hi y’all nice to meet u, I am still confusedon this app, I don’t know how to send a messageto anyone but anyway, yes I am new and I think I already introduced myself but I will again. My name is Elena I lived in Florida for 15 years and just moved to South Carolina,it’s very different here , but here I started my soap journey and from soap i am expanding to things I enjoy and hope all u can enjoy. Send tips my way, I could use them. I have always loved arts but never really wasn’t involved so I found something I love and ran with it. So I am glad to join the art group. Nice to meet y’all and hopefullytalk to some of y’all. 

2 Likes

@PupElover Hey Nash!  Welcome to Etsy!  We're looking forward to working together and helping you get your laptop.  

1 Like

@rosymagicalart WELCOME ROSY! Your digital pieces are lovely.  And can't wait to see what you create next!

1 Like

@DelicateFlowerGifts Mari,  How are you?  How are your friends and family?  I hope they are safe and healthy.  

We have a Ukrainian support thread that I just added you to at: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/SUPPORT-OUR-BRAVE-UKRAINIAN-TEAMMATES/m-p/137895553#M4277742  

СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!

0 Likes

@AllloveUS WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ELENA!  We're glad you and your daughter are here.  And glad you're prepared for the Labor Day sale!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.