WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hi everyone! My name is Gladis, I am the owner of the Gladis Bags.
My interest in tailoring and handicrafts started when I was a child. Over time, it became my hobby, then it became my job. I worked as a tailor for many years. I have been making bags and accessories using crochet for a long time and selling them through my personal social media account and connections. Now I came ETSY to introduce my handmade bags to the world!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GladisBags  

https://www.instagram.com/gg_canta/ 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

Hello! We are new to the group of The Wonderful Artists! We are The Vintage Keepers and Art Collectors Andre and Lena. Our store is OneStopTreasureHunt.store

1 Like

@GladisBags HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!  You have wonderful bags.  And I'm so glad you've found something you love to do and share with the world

1 Like

WELCOME @OneStopTreasureHunt You have a wonderful shop and we're so glad you're here!

0 Likes

@AllloveUS  A good place to get started with tips is at: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/WELCOME-NEW-MEMBERS-OF-THE-ART-TEAM/td-p/139228997  THANKS AGAIN!

0 Likes
ShimadeJewelry
Inspiration Seeker

Hello to all the members of the ART TEAM! My name is Jacklyn and I live in Canada. In recent years I spent a lot of time at home doing my handicraft creations. So I open my ETSY store and share my handmade jewelry with you. I could be obsessed with any materials, such as wires & beads, yarn, embroidery, or clay pottery. Now I am mainly working on thread crochet. 

This is my "gallery": https://www.etsy.com/shop/shihandmadejewelry

Welcome to all.

(Sorry, English isn't my mother language.)

2 Likes

@ShimadeJewelry WELCOME JACKLYN!  You're jewelry is wonderful.  And looking forward to seeing what you create next.  Also, your English is wonderful.  Better than mine...  haha

1 Like

Aloha Everyone!!

My name is Juliana, I am half Brazilian half Japanese, I am currently living in Hawaii which is my Home sweet home for good now! My whole life I always  loved to make my own craft! I've always made my own jewelry, but until now I never had the time and opportunity to start my own business, I am new at this and there's so much to learn! but I am positive and determined to learn and make it work!! , my goal is that one day I will be able to work full time doing what I love and help spreading beauty and kindness from my art. 

I am super happy and grateful to be part of this group! i am learning tons here! Nice to meet you everyone!!! 

1 Like

@ChaitanyaJewelryMaui WELCOME JULIANA!  So happy you've taken your first steps toward living your dream.  And we're happy to support you.  The world needs so much more beauty and kindness.

1 Like

Wonderful and Welcome, Juliana. Best wishes for the Jewelry making.

Take care.

2 Likes

@AllloveUS We are never sick of people saying and doing kind things.  HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

0 Likes
coquettedollz
Inspiration Seeker

Soy Eva. Abrí mi tienda hace casi un año. El objetivo de mi tienda es ser sostenible con el planeta reutilizando muñecas y dándolas una nueva oportunidad cuando sean enviadas a su nuevo hogar y que vuelvan a jugar con ellas en lugar de gastar dinero en juguetes nuevos.
Yo Customizo muñecas de segunda mano y las reciclo. Están pintadas a mano dando un aspecto más natural que el anterior haciendo que parezcan niñas de colegio.  También hago ropa para las muñecas y todo con mucho cariño e ilusión. Acabo de hacer mi primera venta tras 8 meses y tengo poco tráfico. Es dificil ganar visibilidad y vender. Espero que en esta comunidad nos podamos ayudar unos a otros. Si puedo ayudar a otros estaré encantada.
mi tienda

www.etsy.com/shop/coquettedollz 

1 Like

@coquettedollz ¡BIENVENIDA AL EQUIPO DE ARTE EVA! Estamos contentos de que estés aquí. Y tu tienda es una idea maravillosa. Los niños y el medio ambiente te aman. ¡Y esperamos ayudarnos mutuamente a encontrar el éxito en Etsy!

0 Likes

SUPPORT OUR BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS UKRAINIAN TEAMMATES!

https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/OUR-UKRAINIAN-ART-TEAM-FRIENDS-NEED-OUR-HELP/m-p/137895549#M427774...

LAST DAY!!!  Join the AWESOME AUTUMN ART FESTIVAL at: https://www.facebook.com/events/594136385689883/?active_tab=discussion
0 Likes

Hello Everybody! I am Adina from Bucharest, Romania. I am an architect and 3D artist and I have recently joined etsy. Because my boyfriend is also I painer, we've always created plenty of mockups for him to display his artwork and so, one day we both decided to open our own etsy shop and help others display their artwork in a unique, high quality way. I'm still getting acquainted to everything here on etsy because it is a new world for me, but I like it so far :). Still working on my listings, but ill leave a link to my page if you want to take a look! Thank you for having me here and wish you all a wonderful day!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MHMockups?ref=profile_header

1 Like

@MHMockups WELCOME ADINA!  What an interesting way to start your business.  You saw a need and now you're fulfilling it.  We're happy to help a new shop find success on Etsy!

1 Like
Puddleofpaintuk
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone! I'm Storm, an artist from the southeast of England. I hand paint items such as Bookmarks, notebooks, home decor, Christmas baubles and I paint original art on canvas. I'm looking into starting Pyrography as well! I recently joined Etsy and only discovered teams last night but I'm enjoying finding new ways to drive traffic to my shop! I hope you love what I create! Puddleofpaintuk - Etsy UK

2 Likes

Hello I am Jake, I’m a new Etsy Seller and my main goal is to be able to sell candles and use the profits to donate to charities which help many factors all over the world. I also am selling many other items such as fossils, bugs and other products in hopes of gaining more money to be able to put back into the business. 

I opened my shop around 8 days ago and have only started selling items since Monday so I am looking for little tips and tricks of ways to increase the online traffic but to also gain more sales (To allow me to open my candle business) so any videos, information or even personal advice and opinions are greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading and I’m proud to be apart of this community

2 Likes

@Puddleofpaintuk So glad that you found us.  And excited to see your new shop grow as we enter the holiday season.  THANKS AGAIN!

0 Likes

@TheArtisticPlanet WELCOME JAKE!  We do have a welcome thread just for you at: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/WELCOME-NEW-MEMBERS-OF-THE-ART-TEAM/td-p/139228997  Also, I'll send you a direct message for a suggestion

1 Like

Hi Everyone Glad to be part of your group! I draw in pencil, pen and inks, and whatever I can get my hands on, paint in oils, acrylics and watercolors, have finally started to like my digital art tools, and I am also a writer, budding filmmaker, art teacher, and mom/Grandmom. (Age-isn is real, by the way.) Thanks for having me

1 Like

@StudioKurokikuOnEtsy You are an age-less Renaissance woman!  WOW!  You're a fun addition to the team.  Can't wait to see all of your creations!

0 Likes

Hello everyone! I just joined this community earlier today and my Etsy shop a couple days ago. My name is Kate, I live in Canada, and I do a lot of digital art with inspiration from lots of different things, so I don't really have a niche. I've been experimenting with AI-generated art lately as well and trying to  incorporate some of it into my finished work, or using it for ideas. I have a degree in graphic design and a lot of experience in the printing industry.

I've dedicated a ton of time so far trying to learn how to be successful at this, but I've yet to make a sale yet lol. Would love to hear from people who have managed to do this full-time, as that is my eventual goal.

1 Like

@HappyHeartArtMarket Hey Kate!  Welcome to Etsy and the ART Team!  Love your work.  And it sounds like you have wonderful experience too.  I'll send you a message in a few minutes.  THANKS AGAIN!

0 Likes

Welcometo La Familia! If u need anything,let me know.
Thanks 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.