WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

@MikeKrausArt  Hi Mike! I didn't know we both are from the great state of Michigan! Very cool!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
ArtsByAlexis
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Everyone! My name is Alexis and I do digital art. My shop name is ArtsByAlexis (https://artsbyalexis.etsy.com). I am just a young black female artist trying to grow my business! I hope you enjoy looking at my page!

Thanks, 

Alexis 

1 Like

Hi folks,

My name is Jen and my store is called There's Only There and I am based in St. Louis, MO in the United States.

I went to the Academy of Art University of San Francisco, where I received my degree in fine art illustration photography. I have a background in Mini of the arts though. I studied film, sound, I was a semi professional dancer. When I was young, I did stand up comedy, I played a lot of sports growing up. Like being the only girl on a all guy soccer team, because my dad wanted me to play soccer. I played field hockey, I was a cheerleader, I dance with Alvin Ailey, dance company, my photography is owned by private collectors, I could go on and on but I will stop with that. My shop is based off of me, I'm own niche.

I'm African-American Female nonconformist and I was adopted by a white hippie family in the 70s. I went to College  for 15 years and change my major eight times. I have disabilities so I can't have a regular job and art is all I know how to do.

I made a my first community post yesterday needing help because I've had my shop for a year and only made one sale the first day I opened. It is has been a very steep learning curve for me starting to sell online and updating myself from 2007 with oh, I knew computer and new computer software. As well as just learning today that some of the items I have in my store, I'm not able to actually sell.

So now I'm in the midst of pivoting and making some changes. Any advice is welcome. I have tried a lot of things, but I may be doing some of it wrong as in social media, marketing, and SEO.

I have learned some from Etsy handbook, but it seems to be pretty vague and from Youtube.

So if you have a few minutes to check out my shop I'd appreciate it. I need to start making sales from my POD items. So I can reinvest, profits, and buy more art supplies to make more handmade items I have in mind.

This weekend I am adding new I products of my fine art photography on tapestries, which is not in my store yet. But my Etsy banner is one of the images.

Also I hope to be a help to anyone with some of the knowledge I do have.

Have a nice weekend.

Jen

2 Likes

Hello there!

My name is Oksana, I am an artist from Ukraine, currently working and living in the USA.

I have always been captivated by the allure of books and the intricacies of their creation. Driven by this, I chose to dedicate my life to studying this magical process and world of illustration - pen, etching and linorite.
My craft is closely related to mythology and nature.

In addition to prints and original artworks, I make custom portraits of pets in a fantasy style! I would be grateful for your support

Thank you!

https://bloomenostacreations.etsy.com

1 Like

Hi everybody,

I'm Tugba, former lawyer and new seller on Etsy

This is my little Etsy Shop where I sell handmade stainless steel bijoux and natural stones.

I would be grateful for your support.

Thank you!

https://jallurebijouterie.etsy.com

2 Likes
FotoTuning
Inspiration Seeker

A happy hello to the creative round!
Thank you for the invitation dear Mike!
My name is Carmen and together with my husband I started here on Etsy just under a year ago. First we sold our travel photos and graphics as physical products in German-speaking countries. Our experience from this is that the German market is very restrained. We switched to sublimation designs 5 weeks ago. Sublimation of mugs etc. is a trend especially in America. In Germany it has not yet arrived. Since we are now selling our designs as downloads, the international market is now opening up to us. We have already had a few sales, which motivates us not to give up.
I look forward to exchanging ideas with you and will be happy to visit your shops.
Creative greetings from Sicily, where I currently live with my husband and our three fantastic dogs.
Carmen

1 Like

Hello everyone! I apologize for the wait to introduce my shop and myself! My name is Lizel, and I'm a Filipino! At twenty-three, I work primarily in customer assistance. My store was built by accident. I tried it after watching a tiktok video on earning money on Etsy! To tell the truth, my boyfriend designed every single design you see in my shop. He is incredibly creative and an artist. He was having a great time doing what he was doing, and I hope that his time and effort will soon pay off. 

Thank you for being part of this community and I pray success for all of us!

1 Like
ClicFlashDraw
Inspiration Seeker

Hi,

My name is Agathe, I graduated from an art school a long time ago and have been a professional computer graphic designer for over 20 years.

French, passionate about comics, architecture and history, I decided to live partially in Belgium a dozen years ago.
From Brussels to Bruges via the Westhoek I discovered the riches and history of this wonderful country, its culture, its landscapes and the exceptional welcome of its inhabitants. During my walks, I started practicing photography as an amateur.

This year, a broken foot left me immobile for 5 long months. Thanks to my photos, I was able to travel virtually.
It is in this unique context that I had the idea of combining photography and comics in the form of a mixed technique combining digital and drawing. The goal is to create a unique and personalized object like the photo albums of our childhood but in an artistic and decorative form.

And I started on Etsy!

clicflashdraw.etsy.com

1 Like

@ClicFlashDraw Great concept and lovely items!

Having formerly been a rehab OT, some of the best creatives have been laid up for awhiles. I myself, was a forced early retiree due to a disabling condition requiring surgical intervention to regain my vision.

The long sojourns of a quieter rehab journey taps our imaginations into inspired new directions, thank goodness for that silver lining.   Yours; This one got me, totally with a SHEBAM! POW! BLOP! WIZZ! CLICK! FLASH! DRAW!!  Love the nostalgic monochrome mood mixed w/ mod cartooning.  Great stuff!  Love your about section story.

FYI, do read up on Etsy's TOU's - Terms of use, etc...  As EU traders are required to follow stricter terms, for you to be covered by the Purchase Protection Program etc.

My best to you for a continued successful Etsy journey, a great start to begin with, congratulations!

1 Like
artbartactivity
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! My name is Artur and I come from Poland. I created an account on Etsy at the beginning of 2022 and at that time I didn't know that I would run a store on the site.

I started selling on Etsy in April 2022. The items you will find in my store are digital products made mainly in Canva, InDesign, Photoshop and others.

My main product range is brochures, flyers and social media templates.

Thanks for the invite, I hope I can help someone and meet new people

http://artbartactivity.etsy.com/

1 Like

My Name is Samiksha and I own LxJwlryArt and I sell Jewelry. I am 14 and I want to try to see what success is like and I am currently attempting business as another career to explore!

1 Like
OXWBeauty
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!

My name is Ludy, I am new to Etsy, and developing a new brand of body and skincare. We’re focused on botanical oil fusions rich in antioxidants. All natural and handmade! I'm based near Los Angeles, CA. Thank you for the opportunity to connect with other makers!

My Store 

1 Like
Alitegirl
Inspiration Seeker

Hello, amazing community! Priya here, the face behind AliteGirl Shop on Etsy. I'm thrilled to share my passion for handmade wonders with you. Your support in exploring and spreading the word about my shop would be immensely appreciated. Let's create something beautiful together! 

And please Support my page Guys!! 

Its My Store Link-

https://alitegirl.etsy.com

1 Like
mySerafin
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Dears,

I am Diana, and I am in love with crystals since my early childhood, however, it is just a new experience for me shaping my intuition into forms. I think that every element of earth has its own essence and magical power.

I honour myself in being socially responsible as well as using the best and clearest quality of gemstones to grant their highest benefits. 

Please feel free to check my shop for my creations. My most sales are coming from customised requests.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/mySerafin

1 Like

Hi to the Etsy Community. I was on the Forum for Shop Critique, and Mike Kraus told me about the Art group. He has made me feel so welcome. So this art group is very new to me, but Mike gave me all of these links, and the first one brings me here and gives me an opportunity to introduce myself.

The Tarot deck in my Shop Banner, I drew myself. Although some cards are better than others, more colourful and vibrant, I really enjoyed doing this art work. This is something close to my heart. This is my 'personal deck'. There are 78 cards, which took alot of time to fill in with pictures. I tried to follow the traditional Rider Waite deck theme, but using some various analogy's of the traditional pictures.

I enjoy doing art work. Mainly of flowers, dragons, space crafts or fairy's. In particular for Cards. I always have drawn just for personal use.

I shall look forward to finding my way around this Art group and hopefully meeting some lovely people in time.

0 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Kristine and im from the Netherlands but i live in Belgium with my boyfriend, daughter and our dog :). I started my shop in January and im really enjoying being creative and working with my hands. Im still waiting for my first sale on etsy, but i have a job also so everything i do is when i have time :). I sell different macrame things and also crochet bags, stars, blankets.... im still working on more listings. 

Thank you all for all the favourites and i will keep going for that first sale ;)!

X Kristine

30 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PictureRUArt?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Меня зовут Ольга.

Я из России. Из маленького городка. Я очень люблю рисовать. Я работаю. В свободное время я рисую. Я недавно открыла магазин и буду рада, если он вам понравится.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PictureRUArt?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

15 Likes
PaintingExtreme
Inspiration Seeker

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaintingExtreme?ref=profile_header

Hi All!

I live in a mountain town with my family! The outdoors is what inspires my acrylic paintings. I feel that art is therapy as is the outdoors. The broad range of colors that you see when just walking outside is breathtaking. 

I also make custom art pieces. Please check out my store and email or message anything else you would like to see or want and we can make it happen! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaintingExtreme?ref=profile_header

Jessica

16 Likes

Hi, everyone!

I'm from right off of Lake Erie in Pennsylvania. My dad worked in a steel mill (and I did, too, one summer), and taught me to read from The Lord of the Rings trilogy when I was 4. I've always been a huge fan of fantasy and the medieval arts, so when I stumbled across the art of chainmaille, I got hooked immediately! I'm now a pharmacist, but I make chainmaille in the evenings and on my days off, to decompress and enjoy myself. My shop is mostly steel pieces, though I do work in other metals for the earrings sometimes (easier on the ears!).

18 Likes

I guess I should have dropped my link

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShieldMaidensArmoury

9 Likes

I’m a Florida native and a 31 year veteran visual arts teacher(retired). I have taught K-12 visual arts as well as college level. As an art teacher I’ve taught every art medium including photography and digital arts. It was through teaching those classes that I developed my digital style. I have a bachelors degree in Art Education from the University of South Florida and a Masters of Arts degree from Savannah College of Arts and Design. I currently work part time for International Baccalaureate as a workshop leader teaching their philosophy to arts (music, visual arts, dance and drama) teachers.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbybeverlysbazaar

12 Likes
Azourr
Crafty Poster

hey!hope everyone is doing great out there ..my name is Hajar i'm a moroccan berber women im 27 years old,just married in february,

so i had my master degree on Marketing and commerce in 2018 but unfortunately didn't get a job that correspond to my studies ..so my step mother work on craftsmanship and offered to work with her and take the online business so i said yes because i love our moroccan treasures and handmade and i love everything natural and unique .. i started my store on april i have just 3 sells and i really need to sell because i have no job ...check out please my store for support and please follow me on instagram 

we sell authentic and unique handcrafted rugs/accessories and home decor and we can make your dream rug....thank you and hope success 

and wealth to each one of you ( sorry for my english ^^ )  

https://www.instagram.com/haartisanat/ 

https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/HAARTISANAT

have a good day handmade lovers

13 Likes
SageRanchCompany
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone!  As a teen, I moved to NYC and while in high school was awarded a summer scholarship to study Fine Art at Parsons School of Design.  Circumstances changed for me and I ended up moving back to my hometown, Springfield, Virginia, where I worked as a freelance graphic artist for a number of years.  I moved to Austin, TX in 2005, continuing to freelance while raising my boys and caring for my Nana full time.  A few years later a friend urged me to apply for a Sales Management position with White Lodging in the hospitality industry, and I ended up  with a 150 room Fairfield Inn and Suites and assisted with sales at a 145 room Courtyard as well.  It was such a great experience and I am so grateful for the opportunity but I felt the creative side of me slipping away.  A few years ago I left the corporate world and traded in my suits for work boots and moved to the country.  My husband and I live on the side of a mountain near a tiny town with no stoplights surrounded by views of the Sangre de Cristos on Trinchera Ranch in Southern Colorado.  I am so thankful that I can run my shop, Sage Ranch Company, full time, and am eager to expand from making picture frames into home decor that enables me to utilize my art background.  I look forward to working with or supporting all of you in some capacity!

11 Likes

My name is Eric, and I grew up in the small town of LaFayette located in Central New York. One of the things I remember growing up was that Pulaski New York always seemed to be mentioned in the local Syracuse weather. Then one day I found myself in Graduate School at the Savannah College of Art and Design and living off of Pulaski Square. This sparked my curiosity and I took the opportunity to learn a little about Pulaski and his contribution to the American Revolution. Several years after graduating, I found myself working in Washington DC. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I walked down the hill from the Metro Center Station and what I see but a statue dedicated to Kasmir Pulaski. This was the spark that started a long-term project where I explore the collective history of the American People thru the monuments and memorials found throughout Washington DC. This monument to Pulaski was not only the impetus of this project but also the first image. You can find this image available in my Etsy Store. The images for this project are shot using a LensBaby 3G  lens which allows me to control the plane of focus and create images that reflect a sense of memory. Please take a moment to explore my store.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ReiffensteinStudios

13 Likes
MyDomos
Crafty Poster

Hi everybody, It is so nice to meet you all! My name is Benedetto, I am an Italian architect, from Sicily, currently living in Paris.

I am pretty new to Etsy, I opened my shop a month ago. After several years of working for private architectural firms in renovating historic buildings internationally I decided to take a break and unleash my creativity!

Since I opened the shop the Etsy community has been so supportive, giving me precious advices and positive vibes, I love it!

Please visit my shop, tell me what you think and of course keep following and liking my pages

Best,

Ben

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyDomos

https://www.pinterest.fr/MyDomos

https://www.instagram.com/mydomos/

8 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.