WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

DKPetPortraits
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hi! My name is Deborah. I've been painting and sculpting my entire life. I earned my BFA from Parsons School of Design in NYC and after many years of making my somewhat ethereal darkly themed, contemporary work; exhibiting yet making no money, I decided to start a shop doing pet portraits. I still make and exhibit my own work when I can but the business has really kept me busy locally. My sales in the etsy shop have been sporadic however and I'm not sure why. Help!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DKPetPortraits

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
8 Likes

Love your arts!

4 Likes

Deborah, I think your pet portraits are just amazing. x

1 Like
KillerBrittle
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, Deborah ~

Your work is beautiful!!!

Wishing you the best of luck

Sherry

2 Likes

Hi everyone, this is Monjuree. I am a self-taught artist, oil painting is my main medium love to paint whatever I see around me. In my painting journey, I did couple of solo and group art exhibitions which inspired me to open an online store so I can share my painting with the world. I’ve open an Etsy store about a year ago haven’t made many sales though but I am still hopeful:)  In my free time I do photography, adventures, driving and by profession, I am a passionate designer. You can visit my store here.

9 Likes

your paintings are beautiful!

3 Likes
BeautyandPride
Inspiration Seeker

Beautiful paintings! 

1 Like

Hi all,

My name is Uljana and im from the Estonia  but i live in Turkey with my husband , 3 children  and our dog :). I started my shop in December 2020  and im really enjoying being creative in digital art.
 I sell different hand drawn digital art, digital watercolor and some stickers, . .... i’m still working on more listings. 

Thank you all for all the favourites and likes. 

Uljana

7 Likes

NOW OPEN! Join us at the Online Awesome Autumn Art Show at: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/389327332607311 

There will be arts, crafts, jewelry, furniture, fashion, and so much more. We'll have a few activities. And, most of all, HAVE FUN!

3 Likes

HIGHER TRANSACTION FEE SURVEY: 

Etsy wants to know how you feel about them raising prices at: 

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6742978/Etsy-Feedback-Survey-pxhln785q5?source=fa

2 Likes

Hi! 

I'm Diana, selftought artist from Europe Latvia. I love nature and I always addore artists for painting art so realistic or even abstract and still gives that same vibe. I learning step by step how to paint animals and sea. 

I would be happy if you like my shop, follow me or like some of my items. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DianaLipskaArt

https://www.instagram.com/diana.lipska.art/

https://www.tiktok.com/@diana_lipska_art

5 Likes

@DianaLipskaArt So happy to learn a little bit more about you.  You're very talented.  Love your small pieces.  And impressed with your murals.  Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

1 Like

Hello, Mike and everyone in the group, my name is Sonia and I am originally from Romania.

I'm new to Etsy so a lot to improve on, which is a bit difficult since I'm in a full-time job role and then full-time PhD studying, working with women affected by endometrial cancer. However, I am grateful that both my academic and personal interests mean that a lot of my designs are mental health oriented. I also love sustainable fashion, environmental causes and fair animal treatment, so you'll see those types of design in there too. 

Nice to meet everyone  

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheTreeHuggerStudio

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey. I really found myself with Art, which I met in 2008. Art's freedom, passion, courage and diversity impressed me a lot. I also got my bachelor's degree related to my art education. I have been continuing the production part, which is the most beautiful aspect of art, since 2008. Now I live alone in my house in Eskişehir, which I use as a workshop. And I would like to share the works I have produced with you, dear art lovers. You can comment on my works. Stay with art.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/IldaartStore 

5 Likes

Greetings,

I'm originally from India, but I now split time between Seattle and Hyderabad. My company is Songbird Hut LLC, and I'm looking forward to interacting with this group.

Warm Wishes,

Rajnesh

2 Likes

@TreeHuggersStudio WELCOME!  You are very ambitious and kind.  And talented too.  We're very excited to have you as a member our our team!

0 Likes

@IldaartStore YAY!  Congrats on your workshop.  That is so important to creativity.  We're so excited to see all your new creations!

0 Likes

@SongbirdHut Seattle and Hyderabad are very unique and inspiring places.  Can't wait to see what you'll share with us!

0 Likes
ROKOS
Post Crafter

Hello everyone,

I'm Jim and new here.
Please have a peek at my shop? -
I would be so grateful if you tell me anything I can improve? (Do not worry. . .  I have a thick skin )

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ROKOS

! T h a n k  y o u !

1 Like

Greetings to everyone from Turkey, I am Emrah Yücel, selling Wooden Folding Camping-Picnic Table. I print the memories of your dreams on these folding tables that I created with UV technology. Isn't it nice But I've never had any sales. I joined the ETSY platform 2 months ago. Sorry for my English. I believe one day someone will buy it!

1 Like

Bu gruptaki herkese selamlar. Sanat eserinizi satmak için en iyi dileklerimle. Ben de yeniyim ve hala dükkanı kuruyorum. Google Ads'de reklam vermek ve satış yapıp yapamayacaklarını belirlemek niyetindeyim.

1 Like

Hi Emrah Yücel, 

You have a very original idea for transferring memories to table tops. I like how you tailored what you are good at into something customizable and unique in a way to each and every potential buyer. 

Do the table tops have any kind of protective layer over them after the image has been transferred to preserve these precious memories? I wonder what a clear epoxy resin finish might look like. 

1 Like

@Woodlandtables SANAT EKİBİNE HOŞ GELDİNİZ! Burada olmandan memnunuz. Sana özel mesaj göndereceğim.

0 Likes

Hi my name is Louis Ruth, I am a west coast photographer. Idaho, Washington and Oregon are the states I travel to most.

Born in Queens NY and moved to Oregon when I was 8 years old. After my school days I joined the Army and did more traveling. I soon became interested in photography while in the military, going from film to digital. This was a changing experience for me. 

Now 30+ years later, I am using a Nikon D810 36mp full frame camera and have several Nikkor and Sigma Art prime lenses. I love waterscapes, nature and wildlife photography. My next camera will be the Nikon D850 45.7mp full frame camera. I have picked up several sponsors along my travels in photography. I thanks all of them.

I am just about everywhere in the sociall media world and online stores where you can purchase my photos. 

Now I am part of the Etsy family sharing my images on my signature coffee mugs. I will continue to edit my Etsy site, to bring new an exciting products to sell.

3 Likes

@LouisRuthDesigns WELCOME TO ETSY AND THE ART TEAM!  We're glad you're hear.  And what a great creative journey you've been on.  And beautiful photography.  Looking forward to seeing what you capture with your new camera

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.