Anyone in the UK having trouble with Click & drop? My last order isn't showing up and the status icon is red.

WantableDesigns
Conversation Maker

Re: Royal mail Click & drop won't link

Jump to solution

Why not just enter them manually?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
GalleryAntiques
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Create a new integration in click & drop by choosing Etsy, once that's done, delete the old one, it worked for me, as I tried to reconnect and disconnect, it would turn green for me.

0 Likes
MeditativeMoods
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Correct - enter manually and copy and paste any tracking info from the Click & Drop Manifested Orders Report into the relevant order.

That way, it shouldn't affect shipping time targets, so no penalties.

0 Likes
BeltDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Unfortunately if you have International Orders for the EU then the IOSS Logo will not display on the label and could cause problems with customs.

3 Likes
WantableDesigns
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Well according to the C&D status page this issue is resolved, but it's certainly not working for me, still got the red broken connection icon in integrations.

2 Likes
BeltDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Yep same here.

I created a new Integration for Etsy on my Click and Drop account which then displayed the green paperclip. However still didnt import Etsy orders. So yes I agree looks like its not fixed unfortunately.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

I opened a new Etsy channel (same info etc)  in click and drop, the original one still wasn't working. The new one is fine.

1 Like
giftedboxes
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I have also done this and now the new integration is working, thank you!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It isn't Royal Mail.  It's a problem with Etsy.  I have other integrations with Etsy and none of them are working. See link above.

0 Likes
storiUK
Post Crafter

Jump to solution

None of the orders that I dispatched today have been marked as dispatched and updated with the tracking number as normal. The integration with Royal Mail appears active but obviously it's not working. I am now spending my evening laboriously going through each order individually, checking my RM click and drop account to see if it's gone, cutting and pasting tracking numbers etc into Etsy. Am just about to go on holiday so could really do without this. Should report the problem to Etsy but that would mean even more of my evening wasted!

1 Like
LouNiqueHampers
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Same here too - I created a new integration for Etsy on my Click and Drop account which then displayed the green paperclip, but still hasn't imported orders from today (17th August). 

0 Likes
storiUK
Post Crafter

Jump to solution

It's a nightmare isn't it. My integration paperclip was green all day yest. I had to manually mark over 100 orders as dispatched and enter the tracking number (don't want to lose my star seller status!). Just checked this morning and the paperclip is red. Tried to update and connect but it says: "The store has been updated but connection to the marketplace failed. Please check your details and try again". 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Same thing here. My paper clip is red with the same "The store has been updated but connection to the marketplace failed. Please check your details and try again". Does anyone have any more info on this as to whether it has been fixed, or if deleting and re-integrating works?

0 Likes
storiUK
Post Crafter

Jump to solution

Hi, yes that's my question too. I'm not sure if I should delete and re-integrate, or just wait.

I know some people have been saying it's no big problem as the orders can be manually marked as dispatched, but I had to do 126 last night and it took me ages. Can't face another day of having my time wasted like that!! Fingers crossed it will be sorted out soon.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

No you're right! It is such a nuisance. It is also annoying having to manually input customs data for orders. 

I have just deleted my old integration and made a new one. This seems to have pulled across a couple of orders from yesterday but not an order from today so I guess it is wait an see what happens with that.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Ive had the same problem so I deleted and re instated which seems to have worked, on a side note though it never updated my orders on its own, I wasn't sure why it didn't as I had the boxed ticked.  Does it do it over night or something.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm not sure to be honest. I think there are still issues as it has pulled a couple which haven't been dispatched yet from yesterday after re-installing but it is not pulling orders from today yet.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have the same issue here, I deleted Etsy link and re instated it, but orders are still not showing on royal mail account. I had to do Etsy orders manually. All other links on click and drop are working perfectly, that is Amazon and Shopify. The issue is from Etsy side!

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hello there,

As of August 19, 2022, we have fully resolved the access issues that started on August 16, 2022. At this time, your integrations should be connecting to and syncing with Etsy without error. If you were having issues connecting an external integration to your account, please try again at this time. Additionally, the Integrations page is loading once again.

Thank you very much for your patience!

0 Likes
AmazingCraftAC
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Yes, me too

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I now have orders from today coming through in Click and Drop so maybe it is getting fixed as we speak! Fingers crossed!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I also deleted my integration and made a new one, orders are now coming back in.  Give it a minute after the new integration and your orders will appear..

0 Likes
ShropshirePetals
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

We're having the same issues that everyone else seems to be having. We've deleted the C&D integration, and added a new one, but it didn't seem to make a difference, still not pulling through. We can't manually mark orders as dispatched either even through we've physically shipped them. An update from Etsy would be really helpful

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It’s a nightmare now it’s doubling the orders 🤦🏼‍

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Same here. What a nightmare!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.