Hello, and welcome to The Business of Doing Business etsy team!

As a new member, we would like for you to introduce yourself to the team. Go ahead and post a reply to this thread to give a hello to everyone and tell a little bit about yourself and / or your business.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: New Members Introductions

Hi,
our shop is owned by myself (Bella) and Irena (my best friend). We sell vintage items, that we fall in love with! Our shop just hit 8 weeks last Sunday, so we're still pretty new here. We have tons of ideas, and plan to expand our shop to add upcycled creations ,that is still awhile away, but we are very creative, and passionate so I feel very good about the prospects. It's all so very exciting!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi. My name is Emma, and I crochet stuffed animals. I have been open since April, and also have been branching out into patterns. I like to knit, and have recently learned to knit in the round. I love yarn shopping, and working with soft yarn. I try to add more items every month, and I am trying out some new patterns. I love being on Etsy. It is so great!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, everyone, I'm Tina. I sell hats, handbags, and fabric jewelry in this shop. I also have a jewelry shop that should be open sometime this year. I've just started taking my shops seriously so I need all the help I can get on how to run a business. I know some basic things, but there is plenty I don't know.

Outside of my crafts, I am a writer and a graduate student working on a thesis. I plan on teaching history when I graduate, but I'll always keep my dream of crafting full time alive.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! thanks for the invite! I'm Samantha
24 years old, Photographer I sell hand made fridge magnets
and photographic prints
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm a new seller to Etsy, and am learning all the time. I make jewelry and am also expanding my knowledge in that direction as well while I grow my Etsy shop.
0 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for the invite.

I make and sell greeting cards and small gifts. I have been in business for over two years with 51 sales. I hope to make more in the coming months for Christmas is just around the corner.

Happy Sales Everyone!
0 Likes

Hi, everyone!

Stopping in to introduce myself! My name is MissySue and I own an apothecary shop. In the near future, I plan to offer more of my art and photo home décor as well as some unique accessories that fit my brand. I have been crazy with wholesale orders and am a part of the Etsy pop-up here in St. Louis for West Elm. My business is doing great on the wholesale end, but not as much on the retail end. Looking forward to meeting everyone ;-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello..my name is Michelle I having the pleasure of making fun adorable Vintage Style clothing.. I also have some other shop section s for almost everyone.... Little boys ..Bridalicious ..Doggylicious... and more ...Check out my shop and tell me what you think .?
0 Likes

Hey guys,

Thanks for the invite, I'm Sarah a silver and goldsmith living in Cardiff Wales, I primarily sell online, and just this week I'm very excited I got my first wholesale order, from a museum wanting my dinosaur stuff :) Very exciting!

The business is my full time job so I'm always eager for new tips :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,everyone!I am Bella.I make fashionable women's clothing and something with Chinese ancient style.I am new here.I have listed only one item so far.I don't want to list many many items.Because I am a student,,I can't spend much time doing things like this.

I am also looking for someone who wants to make money,I can help him or her,I can always come up with some good ideas to make money.If you want to make money by yourself ,contact me,please!I will try my best to help you,also help myself:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello to everyone! I enjoy drawing, writing, and all sorts of other creative activities from gardening to crafts. In the past I have delved into several online businesses. Usually I would find myself bored and on the verge of quitting after a few weeks. My shop on etsy,however, is combining my love of crafting and my entrepreneurial soul, plus I am happy to be a member of the community. I look forward to making friends, learning and sharing my experience with others.
0 Likes

Helloo everyone! I´m Cristina, from Spain and I make real flower jewelry. I started this a little more then a year ago when afer living in busy Barcelona I moved to the little village where my mom lives, after my father passed. I currently work on banking and finance but I will be soon a full time crafter as my last day on my current job is next 20th september. Can´t wait, but I´m feeling a bit nervious about it....I definitely need to grow now, so any help will be appreciated. I am glad I was invited to this team now

;)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone.
My name is Jon Arsenault and I have been making pots since 1996, when I graduated with a BFA in Ceramics. I am excited to be a part of this team and thank you for the invitation.
:)
0 Likes

Hello,
Thank you for inviting us to your team! My husband and I are avid rock hounds and we craft all our stone cabochons and my husband creates beautiful sterling silver forged wire wrap pendants, bracelets and earrings and I create chainmaille jewelry.
Nice to meet you all and look forward to being a member of your team.
0 Likes

Hi Everyone! Thanks for the invitation BelovedDoll!

My name is Karen Martinez and I recently opened up my shop to sell Handmade paper designs including paper flowers, bouquets and party supplies.

I have a full time job as an engineer but I love Etsy and my fellow etsians! I try to be on the forums and teams as often as I can so hope to see you around :)

nice meeting you all :)
0 Likes
JustMeToo
Community Maker

Hi. I'm Carol, and I make sewn accessories, such as iphone hoodies, Moo business card wallets, eyeglass cases, etc. I also make supplies for quilting, and English Paper piecing. I thoroughly enjoy being part of etsy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for inviting me to this team! My name is Jen and I am a creator and seller of hats for babies, toddlers, and young children. I have a one year-old son, who inspired me to begin making these hats. I've been sewing for a long time, but I'm very new to the business aspects of my venture. I'm hoping to grow my business in order to help support my family. So far, I've found the suggestions and advice from fellow Etsy-sellers to be quite helpful and kind. I look forward to my future on here!
0 Likes

Hi All I am Cathy I make Plastic Canvas items. Which consist of onut lining the design on a sheet of canvas cutting it out to look like to item you are making.
And hand stitching it. Very time consuming but also very relaxing. When an item is done it always makes me smile.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone. My name is Marge Leyden and I have been selling vintage clothing, accessories and vintage patterns for 13 years on a variety of venues.

I'm still trying hard to gain a following of loyal customers after all these years. I have blogged, set up a facebook page, a twitter feed, pinterest and more. I'd love to be more effective at promoting my shop.

I'd also like to say that I love doing crafts such as crocheting, sewing, crewel work, embroidery and making plastic canvas ornaments. I have an appreciation for everything handmade.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey my name is Tommy but you can call me whatever the hell you feel like calling me... I make stencils and other stuff... I have been trying to sell custom stencils on etsy for a little over half a month.... and well thats about it...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I'm Cat and I do photography, acrylic paintings, floral arrangements, and quilts. I'm currently getting my degree in psychology and I work full time in advertisement insertion... when I'm not at school or work, I'm here working on listings and my shop :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi team! My name is Peg and I'm a new Etsy seller. I recently retired and am thrilled to now have to time to work on what makes me happy -- repurposing items.
My primary work is with used wine barrels. I make home decor items from the staves after much designing, sanding, drilling, painting, etc. I love it!
I feel like I'm still "flying by the seat of my pants" with the Etsy shop and look forward to learning and sharing with the rest of the team.
It's nice to meet you all.
Peg
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Team,

I'm Deb, and I'm a woodturner in the California desert. I started turning wood about 30 years ago; now that I'm retired, I want to do it full time.

I make a variety of small wood items, such as bowls, boxes, vases, and clocks. I opened my Etsy shop March 2013, and I'm having a wonderful time.
0 Likes
JetJewels
Conversation Maker

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the invite. My name is Jennifer and I live in Chino Hills, California, about 40 miles east of Los Angeles.

I sell supplies and I so enjoy selling here on Etsy. I sell paper bags, plastic bags, gift boxes, ribbon, twine and a few other items.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I am Tayla owner of TheElectroKitty! I hand make hats, Plush and accessories! I have a FDA in Visual Communication ( a design course) and currently don't work in a creative field( just graduated!) I hope to one day get a job in a creative field until then I will keep making cute and quirky items at home :) Thank you for the add! xoxoxo
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.