Hello, and welcome to The Business of Doing Business etsy team!

As a new member, we would like for you to introduce yourself to the team. Go ahead and post a reply to this thread to give a hello to everyone and tell a little bit about yourself and / or your business.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: New Members Introductions

Hello everybody!
I make and sell all kind of stuff. In my etsy shop I'm introducing my new love: Paper Jewelry!
I'm here for about a month and love the experience :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone I make cheer/softball/ hair bows :) I'm a hard worker and I'm always here to talk to! So yeah!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm Alex and I make digital paper/ illustrations. I've been drawing since I was little and I'm very creative; however my business skills are somewhat lacking!
0 Likes

Hi everybody! My name is Betty, and I knit and crochet many different wearable items. I am a stay at mom, who also homeschools, and a housewife. I don't have a lot of time to spend on here, but I use what little time I have wisely. Thanks for the invite!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi new friends!
I'm Kat from PungoPungo. I hand make costumes and apparel full time. I'm a rock climber, hiker, horseback rider, genre-hopper, gamer... and crafter.
I've been on etsy for years but restarted my shop about 4 months ago after taking a verrrry long break. I'm taking my shop to the next level this year and so ... here I am, to learn from other successful etsians. Thanks for being here! :)
0 Likes

I am paula, I have 2 art shops, this flower shop and my other found object art shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaulaArt
I am a full time artist who relies on etsy to live!
I have made art since 2005 and am currently living in texas. i am joining this team to get my flower shop BACK since etsy changes has netted me single digit views and my year long changing of tags/titles etc has done nothing to help! look forward to learning something ;)
0 Likes

Hello everyone, thank you for having me!
My name is Cindy. I have a shop here on Etsy where I make and sell hand sculpted Polymer clay items as well as other handcrafted items.

I've been selling here on Etsy since 2012, before that I sold on Artfire for 2 years. So very thankful I made the switch to Etsy! I have been crafting for 19 years, it was only recently (2009) I got interested in Polymer clay and decided to sell my creations.

I look forward to being a part of this team.

Cindy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Nikki, I've been running my shop on Etsy for a couple months now and so far things are going pretty okay. I am a dedicated vegan and a birth doula. I use this shop not only as a creative outlet but as another way to supplement my doula work since I am just starting out and not taking many clients yet.

In my shop I sell lots of baby related things but am slowly branching out into things for the rest of the family and not specifically baby related.
I made my first sale about a month ago, I sold a set of PeePee TeePee's which are just adorable. I also have some birth ball covers and nursing pads and am, as we speak, ordering more supplies to get working on some other products.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Nikki and welcome! I'm about to check out your shop. My babies are pre-teens now :) so I don't need any baby supplies but I love looking at them! :)
0 Likes

Perhaps it is best to provide the link to my About page for my introduction:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PendantTreasury/about?ref=announce

Here is what I do here:

PENDANTS Scrabble Tile Necklaces & Glass Dome Artwork - 1st Quality with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! Safe Delivery Guarantee! FREE Etsy Shopper's GUIDE ➽ Custom Unique Orders ➽ Etsy Shoppers will benefit from this Free Guide that will help them choose wisely products and guarantees

Please visit; thanks!

Mike M.

www.PendantTreasury.etsy.com
0 Likes

Hi everyone, I'm Rachael and I make jewelry. I reopened my shop here on Etsy last October since I now have the time to dedicate to it. I would like to learn more about the business and marketing side of things and I'm looking forward to being part of this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I'm Faye. I sell hand printed goods and other paper goods in my Etsy shop. Outside of Etsy, I am a photographer and graphic designer.

I'm always trying to work on business tasks and often can use insight from others on what is the best method. Thanks for adding me to the team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! My name is Katie - I am a mom, a wife, a crafter! I am not working at the moment so I am trying to make ends meet through Etsy and doing some crafting! My husband is an artist and has a page here as well. We LOVE etsy and all the people we've met! We are hoping to get a few sales soon! I am addicted to my site and just love the whole process!
0 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I'm Sarah and I live in the Uk.
I make and sell dollhouse miniatures for adult collectors, this is my full time job.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ben here!
I started my shop after I realized how in need people are of relaxation. We live in a such a fast paced, crazy world, I figured we all needed something to help us relax. So my partner and I spawned Terra Salts where we make homemade bath salts and lotions. Soon we will be introducing massage oils and soaps! We are hoping to build a good customer base and be successful!
0 Likes

Hi everyone, as you no doubt can see my name is Paul and I am an artist with 35 years experience in the UK. I paint mostly birds and some other wildlife using watercolour and acrylic paints.
My other hobby which has been for the past 25 years is rubber stamp carving and I've recently put some on my shop here to see if any interest is shown (still waiting). :-)

I've got a lot to learn yet even though I've had my shop open since May 2013, however it was only last November that I started to work on my shop much more seriously and have spent every day since researching, playing with tags, titles and listings in general.
If I can be of any help on here or anyone wishes to give advice on my little shop please do so, I'm only one man but on here there are plenty of voices. :-)
Paul
0 Likes

Hello all! I enjoy sewing, and creating. Still trying to pick which i like the best so I can improve on the product's for selling.
I have seen selling on Etsy since 2007.

It might be time to start destashing supplies I don't use anymore.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I have 2 stores on etsy, one for supplies and this one for my handmade needlecrafts. My supply store is doing well, however with this one it's a different ball game, any help or suggestions are appreciated!
0 Likes

Hello, Friends,
I was honored w/ an Invitation on 01-23, which I saved, as I felt it special.
So sorry I did not 'accept' until this evening.
I work 7 days, have a mother in a nursing home, and,
have been dealing w/ heavy, cold, white stuff here in N.Y.
I have been 'creating' & 'saving' from demise, neat 'old stuff',
since I was a little kid, and, I am an old bag, now, so, a long time.
I love handmade, homemade, rusty, crusty, cracked & stained.
I have been selling for over 45 years,
so, if anybody thinks I can help them, ask.
I love that I found Etsy,
where one can run a shop w/o abuse by the venue,
where one can be an individual, feel valued,
& receive prompt, friendly, and professional help
from Admin when it is needed & requested.
O.K. enough about me, off to read some postings...
G... Assemblages
0 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Leanne. I have two stores on Etsy for selling vintage items, this being my 'main account'.

I've always had a passion for vintage, thanks to my parents, and I love hunting for antique and vintage treasure. As I have a relatively small apartment, I enjoy the stuff I find for a while and sell them on later.

I've been on Etsy for almost a year now, and I love the community here. It is a great platform.

Things are ok with the stores, but they could definitely be better, so I am up for any tips you can give me!
0 Likes

Howdy!

I am Glenda, the owner and founder of Drip Drop Creative. By day we create strategic professional brands and websites, and by night we create whimsical fresh digitals and prints on etsy.

I look forward to meeting some of you.
Glenda
0 Likes

Hi everybody, we opened our first Etsy shop a couple of weeks ago! We sell vintage items that we have discovered in Switzerland, the country we live in. We are very enthusiastic to learn and share ideas about growing our Etsy business and look forward to being involved in discussions!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I am Linda and I design and construct leather and batik handbags. I recently retired and I am looking forward to making my etsy site a full time business. I need help in getting traffic to my site and look for ward to any advice I can learn from this team
0 Likes

Hi all! I'm Linda and I own Silky's Scents. I make extreme incense, heavily scented candles & anything wax can produce, plus I make handcrafted jewelry.

Etsy is a full time job for me & to say it keeps me busy would be an understatement. I am extremely creative and also love social media. I can't ever seem to learn enough!! I am on several teams and also a Leader on one team. My business grows more each day and I hope it continues to do so!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hei all! I'm Mel, and I've been full time Etsy seller since a little over a year selling crocheted beanies and some other accessories. I grew up in Europe, lived for many years in Canada, and have just recently moved to California.

Thank you for the invite, I'm very excited to be a part of a team that has constructive business discussions as opposed to everyone spamming their green item in every thread! >:]
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.