I've been trying to deactivate two listings, and I keep getting the same error message. . .the red bar at the top of my browser that says "Uh oh! Something went wrong - please try again." 

I have tried three different browsers on two different computers. I have waited a few hours, rebooted and tried again. 

I have tried to deactivate the two items individually and as a "group select" in different browsers on different machines. 

I am on a Mac, but I've never had this problem before. 

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Nancy

Re: Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

Same here

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Templesounds
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

still happening: red banner, cant' de-activate 4 listings. Fingers crossed they don't sell! They are already sold elsewhere! Ridiculous. 

0 Likes

If you click on the listing to open it to edit you can perform the tasks there.  It's more time consuming but can be done until they fix what's going on.  Maddening... more time wasted!!

1 Like

Doesn't work while in edit mode either. Can't delete, activate, deactivate or renew any listing. I get the same "something went wrong" error.

Edit: Can't change the price either.

0 Likes

It's the same for my other shop. What is going on?

0 Likes
TypewriterLoft
Inspiration Seeker

Yeah just discovered this now, myself. Googled it and discovered I'm not alone. Etsy, please fix this!

0 Likes
JonHepburn
Inspiration Seeker

I went onto stats, selected view the listing and was able to delete the item from there.

0 Likes

Mine is now a hit and miss sometimes works, sometime the red banner. Wonder how screwy will be come Monday.  I just might put shop on vacation mode, no listings to sell, no money to Bank, no fees for Etsy. 

0 Likes

Same issues. Can't edit, renew, publish, etc.  Same red banner. Appalling that this has been happening for so long and no announcement from Etsy.  

0 Likes

Add me to the red banner club. *Sigh*

0 Likes
CrystalWeddingUK
Inspiration Seeker

I am unable to bulk change prices and  this has been going on since yesterday evening - over 24hrs now ...

0 Likes

Etsy can you please fix this???

0 Likes

I am having the same issues as well. 

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

I asked chat support about the listing issue that many sellers, including myself, are

having. Etsy is aware. I was told to tell you to go to chat support

and let them know what listing issues you are having. 

If you don't have it, here is a link to initiate chat or email. 

0 Likes
CrystalWeddingUK
Inspiration Seeker

just been on chat  , and I have been told the techs  are aware of the issue and are working on the glitch and I will be emailed once it is resolved 

0 Likes

Having the same problem when I try to renew expired listings.

0 Likes

Can someone fix from Etsy fix this? is so obnoxious. I kept trying all day!!

0 Likes
GallivanterMinis
Inspiration Seeker

I've been thinking about checking out Shopify after I was recently put on a payment reserve which forced me to pay out of pocket for supplies to create on-demand items that I would typically pay for with the order money. Now a simple mechanic such as listing items is broken? Come on guys.

1 Like
ObetGR
Inspiration Seeker

The same to me. I hope the issue be fixed soon. I can't renew listings

1 Like

I'm having the same problem with 'change section' not working .....

1 Like
Analiese
Crafty Poster

Still not fixed!!!  This is ridiculous

1 Like
ReadySetGameShop
Inspiration Seeker

I just wanted to set an item to 'featured' and I keep getting the 'uh oh' message as well. Doesn't matter what I try and if this is a known issue, why not inform shop owners of this instead of having the system post a very uninformative 'uh oh' message?

1 Like

I'm having the same issue with trying to renew a listing and getting the red bar with uh oh message.  

1 Like

Same problems for me as those mentioned above.  Can't renew, deactivate, change featured listings, etc.  UGH.

Through advice from someone else, I have been able to do a workaround to renew.  Go into your shop itself and pull up the listing.  ( not Shop manager listing page but your actual listing in your shop).  You can then edit and or renew from the bar at the top of the listing.  It has worked so far for me.  Takes extra steps and time but til Etsy gets this glitch fixed, at least your items will be up to date renewed.  

0 Likes

@TravelTheRoads 

Yes, this works for me as well.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.