AliGMerch
Inspiration Seeker

Regarding the 3rd Party Integrations

Folks, I use a tool called Sell Brite to manage my inventory across various selling channels including Etsy. 

Unfortunately, sellbrite is telling me that my token has been revoked and I can't seem to reconnect it. 

The stickied note said that the root issue is resolved. Can I expect this to self correct, or is my connection broken? My concern is that my inventory is going to be all out of whack as I'm getting sales on Etsy but it's not reflecting on my inventory tool.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Regarding the 3rd Party Integrations

@AliGMerch 

I don't use that 3rd party app/integration but do use others. Some of them had a reconnect option on their site to click to reauthorize the connection with etsy. Some didn't have that option or if they did it wasn't working properly so I had to manually go into etsy integrations page and disconnect then reconnect on the sites page. It just depends on the site/3rd party app/integration. I don't think it's something that will just correct itself if the connection was broken. 

0 Likes

Re: Regarding the 3rd Party Integrations

@AliGMerch   :  We have an in house that uses the API and we are also still getting the 403 "oauth_problem=token_revoked" error. Our understanding is that a malformed script did something to the Etsy list of authorized keys and they are working to restore it. I don't know how Sell Brite has integrated but reports indicate other integrations seem to work if you create a new integration.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.