BubblePalooza
Inspiration Seeker

Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

I've been trying to deactivate two listings, and I keep getting the same error message. . .the red bar at the top of my browser that says "Uh oh! Something went wrong - please try again." 

I have tried three different browsers on two different computers. I have waited a few hours, rebooted and tried again. 

I have tried to deactivate the two items individually and as a "group select" in different browsers on different machines. 

I am on a Mac, but I've never had this problem before. 

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Nancy

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
29 Likes
149 Replies

Re: Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

I was having a similar problem on my laptop. Tried it on the app and it worked fine there. 

14 Likes

Re: Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

Thank you! App worked for me too! 

4 Likes

App not working for me, neither is desktop.

6 Likes
BecauseTexas
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks for the suggestion!  I'm having trouble on my laptop as well, but the app worked.

1 Like
TeddyBearAcademy
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you!  The app worked for me too.

0 Likes
StitchesByGinger
Inspiration Seeker

I am having the same problem renewing listings on my Mac laptop.

I do not have the app?

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

1 Like
AmoreTreasure
Conversation Maker

@StitchesByGinger, have you tried selecting and going into the listing and renewing from there?  That works for me though I get the red banner when on listing manager and selecting the box and trying to use the "renew" button at the top of the screen.

1 Like

I think something must be glitchy? I have been trying to change shipping profiles and it will only let me do them one at a time. I just tried to deactivate a listing from the edit page for the item, and got the same message, "uh oh! Something went wrong"

12 Likes
businessmelissa
Inspiration Seeker

I have the same issue.. I am trying take my listing and make it a custom order..   

2 Likes

thank god im not the only one, hopefully it is fixed asap.. like usual.

4 Likes

Been having it today in both of my shops.  Can't renew listings due to the Uh-oh

11 Likes

Same here. Not able to relist anything. Started yesterday and still is wonky.......

1 Like

How long has this been going on. I'm having the same error message "UH OH"

1 Like

@JohnsTrainsNStuff 

For me, it started today. I renewed and relisted yesterday without problems.

1 Like

I still have this and it’s Sunday. I’m losing money because I can’t relist. Please help! 

4 Likes

@Yarnyarnyarns 

Try going to the item from your shop page (not the listing manager. You can renew or relist from there. I was able to relist a sold item from my phone. I just can't do anything from the shop manager page on my PC.

1 Like
onedaysgracenz
Conversation Maker

Can't deactivate anything either - same red banner.

7 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

I've noticed random glitches as well over the last few days. Yesterday I was viewing my listings manager page and whilst the listings were there, the counter said zero listings for all the categories. I reloaded the page and it corrected itself. I guess you'll just have to keep trying.

2 Likes

Oh just posted.  I can’t delete old deactivated listings.  Getting the same error message

2 Likes

I was able to relist an item from the listing page.

0 Likes

I've been trying to bulk edit the descriptions for several hours and also get the "Uh Oh....." 

3 Likes

I am having the same issue, have been trying to delete two expired listings, and keep getting the error message.  Been trying over an hour now. Hope the Tech people get this solved quickly.

4 Likes

Renew not working!

4 Likes

Me too.  Can't renew expired listings.

6 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.