I've been trying to deactivate two listings, and I keep getting the same error message. . .the red bar at the top of my browser that says "Uh oh! Something went wrong - please try again." 

I have tried three different browsers on two different computers. I have waited a few hours, rebooted and tried again. 

I have tried to deactivate the two items individually and as a "group select" in different browsers on different machines. 

I am on a Mac, but I've never had this problem before. 

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Nancy

Re: Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

Same here. Just wanted to make a few listings ‘featured’ but am getting the red banner of doom too!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

I in the same boat as you for the last 2 days!

0 Likes
BNSHUK
Inspiration Seeker

So frustrating, as usually get most sales Friday to Sunday Can’t relist anything since yesterday evening without error message.

1 Like

I can´t renew my listings since yesterday. I can´t deactivate them either.

I have around 1000 listings so there are quite a few that are expired now.

It is working on the app, but I don´t like to work on the app so I will let them expire.

2 Likes
GallivanterMinis
Inspiration Seeker

It's happening to me when I try to renew listings.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem, i am based in the UK, The Chatline reps have been very helpful and have deactivated the listings from their end. Hopefully a glitch which will be sorted out very soon.

1 Like
JJsBespokeGifts
Inspiration Seeker

I can’t bulk edit anything as wanted to built edit Tags and Descriptions as I’m in the process of launching some new items.

0 Likes

Its a complete joke, the whole site is full of glitches and it appears Etsy have gave up fixing anything now, and still more come, along with all the other glitches i have on my shop i now have a new one, i went into inactive listings and tried to activate a couple of them and my screen just goes dark and you cant get out of it unless you come out of the whole website!!

The thing is if us the sellers are seeing a load of glitches all the time and none of them have been fixed, just what glitches are the buyers finding!

2 Likes

3 hours later and I still cannot renew any expired items.

0 Likes
GallivanterMinis
Inspiration Seeker

I don't have good news @ 14 hours

1 Like
Printfcreations
Inspiration Seeker

Uh oh! Something went wrong error message when trying to deactivate listings

Same problem too me and i tried with app and not working

1 Like

Hi yeah had same issue today. I put it down to maybe a server issue. Will try again but let me list items so not sure

0 Likes
TazamarazVintage
Conversation Maker

Same here I can't renew!!  What's going on Etsy?? Fix the problem hope you aren't all on vacation? 

3 Likes
Analiese
Crafty Poster

Yes, having an issue trying to renew items as well

2 Likes

*Raises hand* Me too! No delete no deactivate!

1 Like
businessmelissa
Inspiration Seeker

I am so crabby right now about it, I totally get it! I wonder if ppl can even buy things.. I haven't needed to buy.. I have a lady that wants an order customized, and I can't do it for her, and I have one other person that messaged me about it..  I said I'd go down in price.. well, what if the other person wants it? then it disappoints the one I've been chatting with.. does anyone have any news? or is it in the Nat'l news? is it hacked? I can envision IT guys in a mad scramble to get it fixed.. crap 

0 Likes
AmoreTreasure
Conversation Maker

Also on the list.  Unable to renew an expired listing!  Grrr.

2 Likes

I'm trying to bulk edit my prices but get the "Uh oh" message. Won't renew either. There is some (small) comfort in knowing others have an issue too - hopefully will be resolved too.

2 Likes

this has been happening all weekend. Doubt it will be solved  anytime soon. My problems started Friday night, all day yesterday and now going on  this morning.

0 Likes

Can't renew. UGH!

0 Likes

You can deactivate if you view your listing in your own shop view - the editing options that show over the main picture still work.  (on pc/laptop) I tried it.

To reactivate, renew, or change renewal options, you need to click to open the listing (edit mode) and publish / make changes there.

The issue seems to be the Listings Manager page where we click the little boxes to get the editing options.

* Not seeing any workaround for "Featured"

5 Likes

@PillowDetails 

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

1 Like

just tried it and it does work, well done

1 Like

Yes, this works!  Thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
LindaCreations4U
Conversation Maker

DOESN'T WORK FOR ME - NOTHING IS WORKING!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.