I have two products that are being advertised that are not coming up today in searches at all.  They are very popular right now and one of them is a Best Seller.  I even put them on sale to see if they would come up.  This is one of them:  https://thetimetaxi.etsy.com/listing/1479039095

I tried searching in incognito and it isn't coming up.  I am not getting any search visits either.  I am just getting visits from social media etc. 

It usually comes up under Dalmatian Ears, Dalmatian Hair Clips or Dalmatian Barrettes.  

Chrysalism
Conversation Maker

Re: Two of my Best Selling, Advertised and On Sale products are not showing up in searches.

Jump to solution

@MurphyGardens two of my items are still de-indexed- this hasn't been fully resolved yet! Please can you let the team responsible know there is still an issue?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Re: Two of my Best Selling, Advertised and On Sale products are not showing up in searches.

Jump to solution

Its now been over 24 hours and still no resolve. Come on, Etsy.

0 Likes
KozenMumDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I am having this exact problem on a highly successful listing that is a seasonal item.  Each day that passes means I do not have an income.  I have spoken with 4 different agents.  I have been disconnected with the current agent 4 times.  I cannot get an answer on how to fix this technical glitch.  Someone, PLEASE HELP ME!  I was #1 on Sunday and receiving orders.  On Monday, March 25, my listing was absent from the search term.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

All mine appear to be sorted now and back in search thankfully 

2 Likes
IdeaSide
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have been having the same issue since yesterday. My bestselling item is still not indexed. Can you please help me?

0 Likes
GypsyyyTarot
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Mines not either. 2 of mine came back and waiting on my bestseller. 

1 Like
SNdsigns
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

I didn't get any replies when I started a post yesterday regarding this so I thought I was the only one, after contacting Etsy they said that my items were under review as they check for violations before posting new listing.  A first for me in all my years on Etsy.

Anyway, this morning after checking, everything seems to be back as usual, new items are indexed and my bestsellers are back.  Seems they were having issues yesterday or maybe just testing something again.

I was shocked to see the replies here, I didn't realize so many of us were having issues.  I hope that you all see everything back to normal now.

x

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Some of mines got indexed, now it's waiting game.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Everythig bar 1 item is back, and the item that isn't back this time of year sells about 50 a day so thanks etsy

0 Likes

Jump to solution

My items are back up now.  Six items were un-indexed on Saturday.  This was an Etsy issue that a lot of people with Best Sellers experienced, and it was not because the sellers did anything against Etsy's policies.  I hope everyone with this issue sees a resolution soon!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.