Tracking Info didn’t update

Jump to solution

Hello- I paid for a label through Etsy and have the tracking information, but on my star seller it says I am missing tracking information on this order. Are they able to manually input it? 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tracking Info didn’t update

Jump to solution

Hi @BrandiMarieDesign,

We've double-checked the Shipping Label page of your shop, and we can confirm that you didn't purchased a shipping label on Etsy for this order. We also checked this order, and we can see that there is no tracking number added on this order. 

Please know that aside from shipping an order on or before the ship-by date, you also need to add a valid tracking number, for it to count positively towards your Star Seller.

To get a closer breakdown of the orders that were counted as late, you can download a CSV by going to your Shop Manager dashboard > Star Seller dashboard page > selecting the On time shipping & tracking tile > click the ‘Download order history’ link next to ‘Order breakdown’.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
ACertainFeel
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Yes. This can be rectified through Chat. Just contact them. I have had some corrected. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi @BrandiMarieDesign,

We've double-checked the Shipping Label page of your shop, and we can confirm that you didn't purchased a shipping label on Etsy for this order. We also checked this order, and we can see that there is no tracking number added on this order. 

Please know that aside from shipping an order on or before the ship-by date, you also need to add a valid tracking number, for it to count positively towards your Star Seller.

To get a closer breakdown of the orders that were counted as late, you can download a CSV by going to your Shop Manager dashboard > Star Seller dashboard page > selecting the On time shipping & tracking tile > click the ‘Download order history’ link next to ‘Order breakdown’.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.