Shipping Date Incorrect (different than shipping profile)

I received an order today for an item that is set for a 1-2 week processing time in my shipping settings.  It shows a ship date in three days.  I verified that my shipping profile was correct, which it was, then looked at the item listing page and it also does not reflect the 1-2 week processing time, shows it as 3 days.

I then looked at another item that is set for a 1-3 day processing time.  The listing page shows it as having a 1-2 week processing time.  I looked at my shipping profile and verified this one was correct as well and it was, and has had no changes for months. 

This is going to cause a huge problem and I now need to explain to my buyer that there's a glitch somewhere in the Etsy system again and it's physically impossible to finish their item in time.  Anyone else having this problem or know if Etsy has been making changes today that would have caused this?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Shipping Date Incorrect (different than shipping profile)

I fixed the problem.  I keep several shipping profiles on hand, all with different processing times.  Yesterday when I switched between shipping profiles on a listing, something in the system went wrong.  

To correct it, I opened the shipping profile, changed the processing time to something different than it should be and saved it.  I then changed it back to what it was originally and saved again.  This corrected the issue for the listings involved.  I verified it by looking at the product page and it now accurately reflected the processing time and shipping dates for customers to see.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.