holmeandhadfield
Inspiration Seeker

Setting up shipping in multiple countries

Jump to solution
Hi!

We've been selling on Etsy US since mid-2022. Now, we've expanded to have warehouses and stock to Germany, Canada and the UK as well. We're currently exploring the best way to setup our fulfilment settings.

Initially, we attempted to open accounts on Etsy DE, Etsy UK, and Etsy CA. However, our accounts were repeatedly banned, despite adhering to the same policies as on Etsy US. Etsy never told us the exact reason behind these bans. I also attempted to create new shipping profiles for these markets on Etsy, but I discovered that you can only have one profile per product.

Do you have any suggestions for successfully selling our products on other Etsy markets such as DE, UK, and CA while continuing to sell in the US? Perhaps we could probably just duplicate the listings for those new markets (EU, CA), and change the shipping profile for those listings to those other countries? (as we'll ship CA orders from our CA warehouse, UK orders from UK warehouse etc)

Thank you!
Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Setting up shipping in multiple countries

Jump to solution

There is no Etsy for specific countries or regions. It's one site world-wide. I have seen sellers with different listings for the same item based on location. They usually have a flag and/or wording on the primary photo and something in the description, directing buyers to listings for that product that is available to their location. You can also use the shipping profiles to tailor the available countries for a particular listing.

Getting it right is important if you are selling to EU buyers due to the import tax etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Your accounts are being banned, because you can not sell the same items from a 2nd and 3rd shop 

I think the only solution would be the duplicate listings with the different shipping profiles with the different dispatch locations.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

There is no Etsy for specific countries or regions. It's one site world-wide. I have seen sellers with different listings for the same item based on location. They usually have a flag and/or wording on the primary photo and something in the description, directing buyers to listings for that product that is available to their location. You can also use the shipping profiles to tailor the available countries for a particular listing.

Getting it right is important if you are selling to EU buyers due to the import tax etc.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.