If your in the Uk as a buyer and you click on any of the ready to ship section all the Uk shops do not show in the search results as the Filters automatically clicks over the European Union, so if your Etsy Stats have been way down and you sell from the UK this is probably why, this NEEDS to get sorted ASAP as the Uk sellers are losing out on alot of sales.

SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Re: If a buyer is in the UK, and click next day, no Uk shops appear in the results.!!

I had 22 orders yesterday, the majority were from the UK. So perhaps all those sales weren't after someone using the filters.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
artbyinky
Conversation Maker

Re: If a buyer is in the UK, and click next day, no Uk shops appear in the results.!!

I’m so sorry to the UK sellers on here, you all seem to get the short end of the stick with updates and other roll outs…

2 Likes

@artbyinky  thank you, and yes we do seem to dont we, not sure why.

0 Likes

Oooh- I think it may be fixed! Just tried the 'ready to dispatch' filter on search and it now defaults to 'Europe' instead of 'European Union' and UK shops/ items are showing up....

2 Likes

yup I see that too

@daisysjewellerygifts  - hope you can see it too now

.... however it is still wrong, it should be just UK shops, not all of europe, as they all have to come overseas, and through customs, so there's no point looking for shipping early from the rest of europe

1 Like

@CraftyCornishMaids I have just looked now and see its gone, but still not getting the Europe thing, like you say, but i think that maybe now has something to do with our new return policy's  maybe, but at least we are now being shown, maybe they will sort it  out properly in the end, but thankyou @CraftyCornishMaids for bringing this to the attention of tech department.

1 Like
GlitteramaCrafts
Conversation Maker

@daisysjewellerygifts  It's because the UK is in Europe but not in the EU.  That's why we weren't showing up under European Union.

2 Likes

@GlitteramaCrafts  well thats fine then, atleast we are there now, so thats the main thing (smiley face) but we will have to check it every now and then as you know what the Etsy fixes are like, they seem to come and go.

0 Likes
GlitteramaCrafts
Conversation Maker

@daisysjewellerygifts  Yes, I'll make sure to keep checking it and if there are more problems I'll post about it.

ETA: @CraftyCornishMaids  Thanks so much for the work you've put in!

2 Likes

@GlitteramaCrafts  oh no!! they have been busy on the main search now, thats now changed, can they not leave things alone, there is now new boxes at the top of the search results, just wait for this one to cause issues, why cant they stop messing with everything, are they really that bored!! omg what a site this is!!

0 Likes

That's wonderful news perhaps we will see and receive more Sales, I myself was out shopping today and noticed plenty of Christmas Sales in people's trolleys. So fingers crossed and wish all in the U.K. lots of successful, profitable Sales over our Christmas Celebrations.

2 Likes
GlitteramaCrafts
Conversation Maker

I was just coming here to see what was happening as I've had NO orders all day and YES!  UK is now showing up in Europe searches

2 Likes

with all this waiting around for Monday to get things sorted out it just goes to show they have not one available tech guy to sort any problems out all over the weekend, how bad is that, i used to work for Pc world and we used to have the tech guys working 7 days a week through the night in case there was any issues with the website and if any customers were  needing any help!! just goes to show that Etsy really is still so amateur when responding to issues, they really need to get their act together!! especially with a multi million pound website!!!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.