SewRhodyClothing
Inspiration Seeker

Ítems marked as not shipped on time/pre-transit

Jump to solution

I have 4 orders (3 from one customer that were combined into one package/one tracking number) that show not shipped on time. All are listed on Etsy as pre-transit, but all were delivered last week. All were shipped by or before shipping date, and tracking number was added on Etsy the day they were brought to the post office and scanned. This brought my start seller shipping to 79%. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ítems marked as not shipped on time/pre-transit

Jump to solution

Hello @SewRhodyClothing,

We've double-checked the orders that are affecting your Star Seller and we can confirm that the tracking events are now showing on Etsy. Please know that it may take about 24 hours for the On-time shipping score to update.

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Did you buy postage from Etsy or the post office?  Did you put in the same tracking number for all 3 orders and one for the other?  If you bought Etsy postage, this is a known problem of Pitney-Bowes showing orders in pre-transit forever.  Don't bother reporting it to Etsy because they may sympathize, promise to get back to you and then do nothing because they don't care about your stats or stars.

0 Likes
SewRhodyClothing
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I bought labels from Pirate ship which I always do and has never been an issue. Same tracking number for the three orders bought by one customer, different tracking number for the second customer that ordered only one item. I figured Etsy wouldn’t care. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@SewRhodyClothing: There are a quite a few threads about this and it seems that Etsy is looking into this and trying to correct it, see https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Seller-tracking-stats-are-incorrect/m-p/13993349... We'll check tomorrow to see if the status in the CSV file and orders corrects itself.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I had two orders get fixed and 1 week ago had one go from delivered to Pre-tansit and two more switch from delivered back to pre-transit.  All have legitimate  tracking numbers, were scanned in at the post office, showed every step of delivery up to being delivered at the post office.  I used the same e-mail that was set to me for the other two orders that were fixed and no response.  When is Etsy going to fix this?  When are they going to respond to the 2 emails I sent on the 3 new order issues?  This is getting ridiculous, as a seller I am following all rules for the Etsy platform.  Why isn't Etsy doing their part?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello @SewRhodyClothing,

We've double-checked the orders that are affecting your Star Seller and we can confirm that the tracking events are now showing on Etsy. Please know that it may take about 24 hours for the On-time shipping score to update.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
SewRhodyClothing
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

@BagmakerSupply - thank you!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.