Hi, has anyone ever experienced Etsy ads out of nowhere stop showing views and clicks and also results are not displaying in the market place?

I have been using Etsy ads for a while and I've always got views and clicks and when I ad new listings I get views within minutes. 

Today I increased my budget and since then i noticed strange behavior in my Ads for the next few hours (No new views on any listing)

I know there is definitely something wrong because I've used ads enough to know the behavior and daily patterns.

I have contacted support but yet to hear back from them, I'm guessing it may take a day or 2.

Re: Etsy ads have stopped working

Jump to solution

Anyone still having issues with impressions? I started Ads about 2 weeks ago and had amazing impressions, such as 2000 a day for a few days, but now it can barely reach 60-70 impressions. All I did was add new listings and changed the listing names just a bit based on search queries and other recommendations for relevance. I also have all possible tags set up and correctly done, I think. thanks a lot! 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
FantaseaByKate
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Same here! What I noticed was favourites not going off all the time.  Not going off at all now. I've checked my shipping profile, that's fine.  I'm not even being fully charged for the ads?... not even using up my etsy plus subscription! It's just such a drastic change.  I'll keep reading answers hopefully there's one in here x

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hi! This thread is six months old. You probably should start a new thread of your own to get some advice. Good luck!

0 Likes
MedinaMT
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

My account can not turn on ads. They said that my shop need to be active to turn on ads, but I do not anything, no turn off, no vacation mode :(( It seems to disappear without any reason.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.