My views have been down massively the last few days.

Upon searching for my bestsellers i have found these are absolutely nowhere to be found in search.

I ranked top for several items in my etsy shop under several different searches for each item.

Now for example when i type in 'football water bottle' in search (i had a best seller in this search on page 1) i have got all the way to page 84 (the last page) My item is nowhere to be found!

Is there a issue with etsy search at the moment?

GypsyyyTarot
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Etsy Search all incorrect

Jump to solution

2 of mine are up. Waiting on the other which is my #1 listing. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
Chrysalism
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

This morning I have 2 de-indexed, including a bestseller and one that was re-indexed briefly yesterday but gone again now. The problem is definitely not fixed yet!

1 Like

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. Two of my best sellers are not indexed anymore. They haven’t been removed by Etsy. They are still in my shop. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

How can we contact Etsy support?  I can’t find a phone number, and following links never leads me there. 

0 Likes
RedCitro
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same thing. I called once and they didn’t say there was an issue, I called back pretty much immediately after and they said there is an internal issue they are working on, but my item is still not showing and now isn’t showing on google either, and I’m concerned. I only have 2 items and the one missing is an Etsy pick/bestseller. 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Anyone else still not got there listings back our best seller is not indexed and only sales coming from offsite adverts now so about to deactivate that as its not sustainable for every sale, great during whats meant to be a busy time of year, glad our ebay is still doing ok and if they don't fix it by this afternoon many of the buyers here will buy from us over there as they want it for valentines

3 Likes
MirandaCraftHK
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Same here. I don't understand why the engineer only reindex couple listings but not all of them which especially those listings with highest sales. They can do their routine sweeps again anytime after they fixed the bug. Why don't they understand the top 0.1% listings bring the majority sales to Etsy? 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@MirandaCraftHK Funny thing is they left a compeitor up, who couldn't cope over xmas, they had to close and had so many 1 star reviews, and having to resend items because i guess they didn't send them in the 1st place, so that won't look good on etsy again, also there listing is full of fakes and they even put dupes in the listing varations but there still up its crazy

0 Likes
ThreeMemoryVivid
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

same here, etsy with zero response to all my messages on live chat and my support ticket. I got ZERO response from them.

3 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello 
Etsy Community,

I have a product that is being advertised but is not coming up in searches. It is very popular right now and is a Best Seller. 

It's not indexed and I need your urgent help just before Valentine's Day.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/199104868/cat-gloves-cat-parent-clothing?click_key=04ac24a858b738db416d...

Thanks and warm wishes,

Oznur

Jump to solution

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I use erank, and for 701 items I have listed on Etsy only 186 have been "spotted" by erank throughout all Etsy pages.

Weird. 

I disabled automatic renewal, as they hide our products anyway there is no point in listing so many items.. 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

It's been about 14 hours now since this was confirmed to be a technical glitch.

My current best seller still hasn't been re-indexed.
https://thegoblincave.etsy.com/listing/1328131357

7 Likes
TinAndSteele
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

0 Likes
TinAndSteele
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Are most dealing with a hand full of listings de-indexed or is it almost entire shops?

This is happening to 75% of our listings and it is by shop section. Only our "Poms", "T-Shirts" and "Rompers" sections currently appear to be indexed - the other 41/55 items are not. While many of our de-indexed listings are best sellers and Etsy picks, many of them are listings that don't sell much at all. However, all of those that are currently indexed are light sellers so we really don't have any traffic until this gets sorted.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yesterday as kind of an experiment, I turned on Etsy ads for the one item in my shop that I knew wasn't being show in search. Today it's back on the first page.

I don't know if it's a total coincidence, or if that made some impact.

But on that note, I normally don't have Etsy ads on at all. I turned them on yesterday for that ONE item.

Today when I went to check stats, new items I listed yesterday were being advertised, too. I hadn't paid attention to the advertising section of the listing, so chalked that up to my own mistake and turned them off. I added a new item this morning, and made sure that in the listing, I turned ads off for that item. It was still automatically added to my ads, until I manually turned it off on the ads management page.

So if you use Etsy ads for specific items or listings, you may need to keep a sharp eye on that in order to avoid advertising items you don't want advertised.

2 Likes
FivePennyPiece
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

This morning, I contacted Etsy about my best-selling item not appearing in searches due to a glitch. They acknowledged the issue and said it would be fixed within hours. I also asked if my intervention was necessary, but they didn't provide a clear answer.

Etsy could clarify if the resolution involves manual listing fixes or a system-wide correction. It's puzzling that some sellers have seen their listings fixed while others, like mine, still have issues if it's a system-wide fix. Contacting Etsy support early might be wise to expedite the process.

7 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. The traffic to my page suddenly stopped. My products are not shown neither with ads nor organic. I can't even find my best selling products in searches.

3 Likes
NapoleonBands
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have the same problem too! Can you check on my listing? If I am indexed? I search mine on best sellers, i cannot see it anymore.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Search within your shop with a word that should be in all of your listings. If they show up, they are indexed.

2 Likes
DragonflyDreams1
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

When I search for "ring" in your shop only 2 items show. That is an issue.

4 Likes
LittleThreader
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I still have some best seller items that are not indexed. I reported this 28 hours ago.....so frustrating.

3 Likes
VinylKountdown
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Yeah when I reached out yesterday I was told they should start re-appearing in searches in "a few hours at most". 

This obviously is still not resolved so I reached out to support again about 2 hours ago and get a far less helpful response: "Let me inform you that Etsy is still continuing with this process and I understand you a lot and I understand how important your listings are to you, don't worry that as soon as this situation ends we will inform you so that you can continue normally with your account and your listings okay"

2 Likes

Jump to solution

My all listings got re-indexed. It was a waiting game. No worries.

0 Likes
WaypostPaper
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Several of my deindexed listings returned with the "fix" yesterday, but I had a few stragglers that were still not showing up in my shop via search. I chatted with Etsy support this morning and they manually reindexed my shop. Sales for those items resumed immediately, and the listings retained their Etsy Pick/Bestseller badges. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Mine were just re-indexed. Woohoo. Didn't seem to affect search placement, so that's good.
If your items are still affected this morning there's still hope.

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.