Is anyone working on the thumbnail pictures showing up as black, extra large or just blank?  This issue has been going on for days and no updates have been given.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Re: Any update on black thumbnail pictures?

My shop is on vacay, but when I went into the Listings manager to deactivate a couple of things yesterday, I noticed that random items had the gray/blurry/zoomed in 1st photo. Not all, just random items that have no relationship to each other. 

Yet another reason to just keep the shop on vacation mode, I guess . . . 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

Also came here to see if anyone else is experiencing this same issue - really wish they'd fix it soon! It's been going on for at least 3 days now and has made listing new items incredibly challenging.

6 Likes

A lot of my thumbnails are EXTREMELY zoomed in & some are black... I am not sure what is going on...

4 Likes
GielDesigns
Conversation Maker

I also have some zoomed in photos and some black photos. These pics have been fine for months. Something weird is going on.

1 Like

This is odd... I have gone into your store & another one on here... I do not see issues. Maybe WE are seeing the issues in our OWN stores but others are not? Please go into my store & see if you see any issues...

0 Likes
GielDesigns
Conversation Maker

@JJCustomFloralDesign   I think you're right because I looked at your shop earlier and some of the the other shops too. I just looked at a few pages and listings in your shop again and I don't see any problems with the photos. BUT, I don't see any issues in the parts of my shop that are visible to the public either.  I only see it when I look at my activity feed and when I go to print my orders.

Don't know if others might be seeing something different?

I just hope they fix it soon.

0 Likes

I'm having the same issue.  So frustrating.  My ESTY SELLER app on my iPhone shows all my photos correctly.  I'm trying to make this work from my computer screen and I'm about to tear my hair out. 

2 Likes

0 Likes

It would be nice to get a response from Etsy on this!

2 Likes

JJCUSTOM FLORAL - I just looked at your site and while on the first two pages everything was fine, but then it started for you on page 3 of your listings.  "Boxed Snow White" was the first I see. I'm betting this is going on for everyone now.  ETSY Please HELP soon!!!

2 Likes

Grrrrrr... I am seeing issue on my first page. I found the one you mentioned and I see it as an issue too. Odd that you do not see any until you hit the 3rd... something is definitely up. I asked one of my cool customers if she could rummage through my store to see if she sees anything. Wondering if the PUBLIC - none Etsy stores - are seeing it too. 

1 Like
GielDesigns
Conversation Maker

@WhimsicalMystical   This whole thing is so strange. All of the listings in  @JJCustomFloralDesign  look normal for me, including both of the "Boxed snow white" listings.

Sigh.... I hope the techs are up and working tonight.

1 Like

@WhimsicalMystical  I am seeing quite a few black boxes in yours... this is very disturbing.

0 Likes

@GielDesigns customer got back to me. She does not see ANYTHING wrong & she went through 7 pages. UGH! My sales have paused for a couple days too, which is VERY odd but that could be coincidental & have nothing to do with this issue.

2 Likes
ElmairaShopping
Inspiration Seeker

When I'm logged in, a lot of the listings in my shop are with black/streched main pic. When I'm not logged in, only a few listings have the problem. I looked randomnly in a few shops and meet the problem in some.

0 Likes
MaynardMillinery
Conversation Maker

I'm getting thumbnails with a hot pink line down the far right side.

And a negative image, where the picture is of something black on a white background, but it's showing as fluorescent green and white instead. 

1 Like
VibeEnvy
Conversation Maker

I've had random photos with the pink line for a few days too. Only some but not all

1 Like

I would be great if Etsy would respond to these technical glitches or at least tell us they are working on the problem.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue. When I go to view my shop certain listings are zoomed way in and you can’t see the item. When others look for me, same thing. In my shop manager or from the seller app, all looks fine. These aren’t new listings. They are the correct sizing and always had been 

0 Likes

Mine also 

0 Likes

Same issue with a couple of my listings. Not new listings.

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@ampersay   There are quite a few Threads re: this issue; and more popping up.  Are your engineers aware of a technical glitch?  If so, is there an ETA as to when the problem will be fixed?  Thank You in advance.

*I checked several Shops and am not seeing black squares (desktop computer, Chrome, Windows 10).  But as we know, people use different devices, browsers, etc.  And if others are seeing it, surely potential Buyers are.

0 Likes
Essential2Dream
Inspiration Seeker

Also came the same issue. Wondering if/when it will be fixed. Hello Etsy?

1 Like

Its the weekend and Etsy is likely not there working on this.  Don't change anything with pictures in your listings.  You don't have to look at my shop.  I have one, but deactivated it.  I was changing pictures around in a listing.  Do not touch anything until they have this fixed.  

1 Like

I thought mods says it's fixed in the other threads but it's not. My other shop had black boxes. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.