So it has been going on since Monday and I think we deserve some answers after this many days since the pinned thread has not a single update.

Any tracking manually entered or entered through a third party shipping service is only showing Pre-Transit.  I am currently up to over 75 now.

This is effecting star seller status.  Will this be addressed?

Do I have to contact Etsy support and give every single one of the over 75 order numbers to get this fixed or will the fix when it is implemented update all the tracking numbers?

It won't be long until my customers start to contact me asking what is going on with their packages and it's not a good look for my shop, or Etsy

Re: Admin I would like answers on Pre-Transit issues

Jump to solution

It's affecting Canada Post as well. I was in chat 3rd time today. Someone in the forum mentioned they should PIN the issue so I mentioned that and the rep thought it was a good idea and forwarded it. I added to mention if it affects star seller stats too. My 3rd not fixed yet. Crazy they can't figure it out after a week or more.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

@DKVintageandBeyond My Canada Post labels are also affected, but they always update by the next day.

1 Like
BirdsongEmporium
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Well I am surprised because prior to this I have sometimes waited days to see star seller stats update. It has been about 12 hours since chat fixed the delivered orders we had that were stuck listed in pre-transit on the orders. Just now I looked and our star seller stats are back to 100% for shipping. They had been at 90% due to the pre-transit mess.

ETA Thank you Etsy for that fix. However, I really hope this whole mess can be straightened out quickly for every seller who has been affected and that a permanent fix to prevent it continuing will be put in place. Progress updates would be very much appreciated. The lack of regular updates makes this seem like it isn't a priority which as the end of month approaches and many sellers are set to lose the star seller rating makes this mess quite stressful especially since it seems star seller is only a first domino and that some sellers might have been hit with reserves due to this problem.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I have been busy with family stuff all day, but all my old ones are fixed and star seller restored back to 100%

I am thankful that it is finally fixed, but it didn't have to be such a stress with lack of communication especially when some sellers were able to get things fixed sooner and others had to wait. 

Looked and still not a current update since last week by admin, even with a full fix seeming to be implemented. 

8 Likes
PinkBirdCottage
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@BirdsongEmporium 

I agree with Birdsong Emporium that the filter for Completed Status doesn't jive with the other info showing. I have had 6 orders since March 1. 4 are DELIVERED and 2 are IN TRANSIT but......using the filter it says I have 1 delivered, 3 in transit and 2 pre-transit. At least the tracking on those two in transit don't show Pre-transit but odd they don't match. I just hope they aren't holding up reviews because I would love to get my FIRST REVIEW!

2 Likes
Eclecticgoods4U
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

looks like mine is fixed....for now, at least!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Me too!

1 Like
nottoto
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

I’m happy to report that mine have also been fixed and restored to 100%.  I’ll keep an eye on it for the next couple of days, but I am pleased with this progress so far.  

1 Like

Jump to solution
5 Likes
ACertainFeel
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thanks for this!

0 Likes
BirdsongEmporium
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thanks for the link @JMOldeVintage. That sounds like they went in and updated all the stuck orders and the star seller stats. What isn't clear is whether or not they found and fixed what caused the problem in the first place. I hope it is fixed and this was the remaining clean up but I wish the update had been more clear that the problem had been completely resolved for going forward without continuing issues.

2 Likes
BetseysBeauties
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Yes! My three orders have been fixed! Very relieved. 

0 Likes
FeltWithAHeart
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Just got an email from etsy, and see that mine is finally fixed. Yay!

2 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Happy to see there is finally an Announcement to the Community, and Sellers are reporting their erroneous "Pre-transits" are fixed.  Hope this will finally be fixed for everyone having issues (which involves a large amount of Sellers).

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Just got an e-mail from ETSY and ours is fixed too! Yay! What a relief! Thank you!

I hope it stays this way  

1 Like

Jump to solution

I've been working with Etsy thru email the past few days and I have to say they have been very detailed, very professional and VERY HELPFUL!  A breath of fresh air for sure I'm happy to add to the chorus that ALL of my 49 orders have been "fixed" and things are back to normal... well, for the moment... LOL!

0 Likes
CuriosityCabinet
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Great!

1 Like

Jump to solution

@BirdsongEmporium  - Yes, until maybe the end of the month I think everyone may be waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thanks so much for the information

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It was fixed? I hear it was fixed a month ago but it wasn't..

3 Likes
Funscrappers
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

The pre-transit status seems to now be corrected; however, my star seller status is at 93% indicating that 2 of my tracking numbers have not been entered which is not correct as I enter every tracking number daily.

0 Likes
CloesCloset
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I'm back to 98%, 6 orders are still not tracking, and I use tracking 100%, so it doesn't seem to be fixed yet.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have another but closed my ticket stating.. Not true

Larrisa (Etsy)

Mar 22, 2023, 1:09 PM EDT

This is an automated update to: Sellers reporting orders appearing as 'pre-transit' for longer than usual
1 Like

Jump to solution

I have had 4 fixed over 3 days and todays orders delivered and scanned as always say "pre-transit". I don't have time to chat or email and wait days. They said all fixed on 22nd yet that post we can't reply to of course. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

Chats w/E. agents  to resolve our missing Trk'g #'s (We Enter Trk'g # to Every pkg.) they have been fixed as most pkg's had been delv. or is in Transit.

As today I see One missing Trk'g# but the download message & history is Not working again, also the shop mgr. Option to download CSV in Not Working Neither. So it appears it's in Fixed Yet. Hummm...

Home pc, Chrome.

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.