problem with my star seller ratings

Jump to solution

Hello, I think there is a problem with my star seller ratings of july. It was 4.8 till the 1st day of july and I haven't recieved any new comments or messages during that period but I realised that I lost it with a 4.7 rating. Could you please manually check my stats? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: problem with my star seller ratings

Jump to solution

@Oldwoodesign: "Could you please manually check my stats?" Even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts). Etsy has made it clear that they will not manually adjust Star Seller stats.

On June 30, your Star Seller stats were calculated on April, May, and June data - On July 1, your Star Seller stats were calculated on May, June, and July data.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
anythinggoeshere
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Some of your ratings dropped off on that date.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

On July 1st the review period changed, thereby changing your stats.

You have 8 reviews in the current period, totalling 38 stars = 38/8 = 4.75 average.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

And standard rounding doesn't apply in Etsy. So where a 4.75 would normally round up to a 4.8, Etsy instead just drops anything past the tenth, making it 4.7

1 Like

Jump to solution

@Oldwoodesign: "Could you please manually check my stats?" Even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts). Etsy has made it clear that they will not manually adjust Star Seller stats.

On June 30, your Star Seller stats were calculated on April, May, and June data - On July 1, your Star Seller stats were calculated on May, June, and July data.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@Oldwoodesign wrote:

It was 4.8 till the 1st day of july and I haven't recieved any new comments or messages during that period but I realised that I lost it with a 4.7 rating. 

Everyone's star seller stats change on the first day of every month. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.