So it has been going on since Monday and I think we deserve some answers after this many days since the pinned thread has not a single update.

Any tracking manually entered or entered through a third party shipping service is only showing Pre-Transit.  I am currently up to over 75 now.

This is effecting star seller status.  Will this be addressed?

Do I have to contact Etsy support and give every single one of the over 75 order numbers to get this fixed or will the fix when it is implemented update all the tracking numbers?

It won't be long until my customers start to contact me asking what is going on with their packages and it's not a good look for my shop, or Etsy

Re: Admin I would like answers on Pre-Transit issues

Jump to solution

My Canada Post label shipped yesterday at 1:30 pm my time still says pre-transit, so I don't think this is fully fixed. Previously these orders fixed their status by the next day. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Jump to solution

I just happen to notice that I lost SS this month, and when I checked, a shipment to Japan appears as Pre-Transit, even though it was scanned at the P.O. counter and already received by the buyer.

So it's still happening.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Etsy, FIX YOUR SYSTEM!!!. Deutsche Post trackingnumbers remain on "pre-transit". 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm also seeing that on my account seems to have been something that's changed recently

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Etsy is holding my money hostage for 45 days, eventhough i have added trackingnrs on all orders. But because Etsy's system is not able to track the trackingnrs, a condition to release the funds early, i have to wait 6 weeks to get paid for my orders. Unacceptable!!!!!

3 Likes
LivingDeLights
Inspiration Seeker

Rif.: Admin I would like answers on Pre-Transit issues

Jump to solution

Same thing also communicated to me a few days ago! Of course, shipments are always traceable, I ship with Poste Italiane and I will tell you that international deliveries to US, Australia etc. are made by...UPS! With delivery times of three to six days....
I opened my store in September 2017, until December 29, 2021 my shipments were tracked regularly on the Etsy order page and gave "delivered", then... poof! Pre transit since then! Written and rewritten, Star Seller of course goodbye!
And now this 75% payment account reserve action too....
I still don't know what to do, do you have any recent updates?

0 Likes
Printib
Post Crafter

Rif.: Admin I would like answers on Pre-Transit issues

Jump to solution

Hi, I sent a package to Italy (from Romania) and same here "pre transit". Something wrong with etsy about Poste Italiane (and maybe other services too) because I also sent in the same day few packages to USA and all are ok, "in transit". Only the one to Italy has the issue.

Hope they will fix it.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.