Hello! My sign shop on etsy is called Authentic Signs! I am currently selling aluminum signs with vinyl graphics applied. All of my designs are original or spinoffs on real signs you see in everyday life. Other signs I sell are miniature versions of real traffic and safety signs. Some of my graphic elements are hand drawn and then re-drawn on the computer. Often, I just get my pen tool out on the computer and just start drawing away.

I am currently experimenting with some new signs that I will release later here on etsy that are hand painted and stained. All of the signs are made from reclaimed pallet wood that I have been cutting down into sign blanks.

I noticed there was no team for sign makers & sign admirers so I wanted to start one here on Etsy. I make all of my signs at home and hope to grow my etsy business. I am looking forward to networking and meeting other sign makers!

You can introduce yourself here! Please try and favorite all the shops you find on here!

visit me at www.authenticsigns.etsy.com

fan me at www.facebook.com/authenticsignsllc

follow me at www.twitter.com/authentic_signs
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself

I think I already did this but since this isn't a super active team I'll do it again. :) Its fine too because I don't have a lot of time to be on the teams anyway.

My name is Jackie, I'm a mom of 3 young kids, married, a stay at home mom. I love painting and its something thats been such a blessing since we opened our shop in 2011! People love signs and have TONS of custom requests, so I try to stay with it, although it can be overwhelming. I will for sure check out everyone's shops here!
Jackie
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all! I am new here to esty and just started my own pyrography business where I make key holders, signs, keepsake boxes and picture frames. Bare with me as my site is still a work in progress. Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there! I'm Corinne and my shop title is LittleFlockDesigns!

I'm relatively new to Etsy but have loved my time so far. Just wanted to introduce my shop and my items!
I make handmade wooden signs with sayings and verses of encouragement that are hipster-ish, rustic, unique, original and special!! I am looking to expand my Etsy audience and I thought being part of this team would be a great way to do so!

Please visit my shop etsy.com/shop/littleflockdesigns
Share//favorite//follow//buy

If anyone ever wants to do any treasuries or anything like that please let me know :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thrilled to finally see a sign team on here. My signs are made from upcycled, recycled and sometimes new wood (if I cannot find old and weathered wood). I love the primitive, country and rustic look; for me, the older, more distressed and weathered the look, the better. I love taking something shiny and new and "grunging" it up in just the right way to make it appear as if it is 100 years old!

visit me: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScriblzDesignStudio

fan me: https://www.facebook.com/ScriblzDesignStudio

follow me: https://twitter.com/scriblzdesign
http://www.pinterest.com/bonniebee425/

0 Likes

Hey everyone! I'm so excited that I found this team, this is fabulous!!! A place where we can gather, get to know one another and possibly share ideas to help one another out! Thanks much :) Heather
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone! I just joined the Etsy world and I'm excited to have found this team.

www.creativedominican.etsy.com

FB: www.facebook.com/CreativeDominican
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I just joined etsy a few weeks ago. I make custom wood signs. I am a military spouse to Active duty member of the Air force. I work full time at a day job and my husband and i work together at night on the signs.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We're Brittany and Jacob Ingerson. We opened up Ingersons in September of 2013 and are excited to be selling on Etsy! We're really new to this, so we don't have a lot of offer in our shop now, but we hope to keep it growing!

Our Shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Ingersons?ref=si_shop
0 Likes

Hi everyone :)

I'm Dawn....have been an etsy seller for years and wish I would've found this team sooner!

I live in Manitoba Canada and work full time from home, creating and painting canvas, wood signs and much more. All my work is hand painted, and I love the challenge of custom orders.

Check out my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/prairieboutique
Find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prairieboutique

0 Likes

Hello from Wisconsin! My name is Heidi and I'm just loving all my etsy adventures so far. Wish I knew about "groups" sooner :) I have a husband and 2 small children at home. By day I work full time as a medical provider and by night I make signs for fun. I find it very calming and a great stress reliever! We live on an old farm and some fallen buildings on our property provided wood for my early pieces. I just love working with the Barnwood and hope to expand my Barnwood designs this year. I am really looking forward to learning from fellow group members!
0 Likes
LEVinyl
Post Crafter

Hi everyone! I'm new to Etsy and this time. I'm from SD and run a little vinyl store in the local mall. We specialize in custom vinyl lettering and personalized gifts. We have tons of different sign options and gift ideas for any occasion!
0 Likes
EllisonMade
Inspiration Seeker

Hello all - Nice to meet you!

I've been a member on Etsy since 2011, but I have always worked full-time in the healthcare field so it was only as a buyer/browser. Since the birth of our second daughter in November, I have had the incredible privilege to stay home with both of our girls. So needless to say I am SO excited to finally open up my little home decor sign shop, which I did 3 days ago. I love the idea of this group for camaraderie! Blessings to you all :)

www.facebook.com/theellisonshop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

I have just opened my shop a couple weeks ago also and am very excited to find this "like heart" group! My family of 4 (2 daughters ages 2 & 4) travels together for my husbands job. I use to sell through Facebook to local customers back home and now that we are "gypsys on the road" I am hoping Etsy will be a way to keep creating! It is my therapy! Glad to meet all of you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I just opened my shop a month ago that sells vintage and handmade items including signs made from recycled wood. I live in Tallahassee, FL and create my items from home with my boyfriend Tim. We are very excited about joining the Etsy community and are happy that there is a group for sign makers and admirers. I would love to start making some custom orders soon!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My shop is pretty new too, and I haven't been painting signs for long, but I am really enjoying the process and the challenge of coming up with new stuff that I think people will be interested in having in their home or cabin. I think Etsy is a great place for connecting with people from all over the world, and I'm glad to be a part of it!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey :) I'm new to selling online all together so any advice anyone has would be greatly welcomed! All of my signs are hand painted and made from either scrap wood from the local saw mill or pallets that people are nice enough to let me have. I've wanted to do something like this for a long time, but it's just been recently that I've been able to set down and actually start painting. Hope to get to know some of you soon. Thanks :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm Nicki from NicklebeeDesigns. I'm a new seller on Etsy. I make all different kinds of wood signs with quotes on them. I love the look of wood and the warmth it brings to a home! I look forward to meeting new people on here that also share my passion! I love seeing what others create as well. Glad to be a part of this team! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, glad I found a sign team. I am addicted to all sorts of signs. I have filled my home with numerous signs and just recently started creating them. I joined Etsy about a month ago. My signs are made with decoupage, hand paint, or print.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I notice most of the other members are makers of hand-painted signs. I hope there's room for those of us who make computer generated / vinyl / sandblast / paint mask / etc. signs and graphics (like the OP)

I fell in love with vinyl plotters because vector graphics and vinyl allowed me to get the artistry I did have, in my head - out through my otherwise useless hands. My plotter is my prosthetic painting arm. (Don't get bleary-eyed... I have all my limbs - I just mean it figuratively.)

At any rate, I wonder if there's not more we can do for eachother, the analog and digital signmakers. Like me cutting paint mask for a hand made project, or a craftsman making a monument sign for a digital signmaker.

Regardless, thanks for making the group. Look forward to my time here.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I've been making signs for years, but just joined Etsy last week. I love fun sayings and fun fonts!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Cheers! I'm Ben from we5sheldons North Fork Sign Co. of Eastern Long Island. I'm new to this team and can't wait to get involved in some good conversation about hand crafting signage.

Our speciality is reclaimed distressed and weathered signs, hand painted and hand lettered.
We are just getting started but are hopeful that things will begin to pick up soon. www.we5sheldons.etsy.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Cheers! I'm Ben from we5sheldons North Fork Sign Co. of Eastern Long Island. I'm new to this team and can't wait to get involved in some good conversation about hand crafting signage.

Our speciality is reclaimed distressed and weathered signs, hand painted and hand lettered.
We are just getting started but are hopeful that things will begin to pick up soon. www.we5sheldons.etsy.com
0 Likes

Hello! I've just recently jumped into the world of sign-making, using deconstructed pallets that I get from my full time job. I've only been doing this for a little over a month, but I'm obsessed already! After selling a few to friends, and having them encourage me to sell them to the public, I've decided to expand my shop from just knitted items. It's too hot to knit in July anyway!

I'm in the process of going through and <3ing all of you guys. Hope you'll do the same!

So glad I found this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I am new to the Etsy selling world although I have been an Etsy shopper for a while. I make hand painted signs on wood or canvas. I have painted signs for years, but just recently decided to try to sell some. I'm glad I found this team and look forward to getting to know you and share tips :)
0 Likes

Hello Team! My name is Johanna Haack of TheWoodGrainGallery. We produce wood-carved products. We recently started a "Sign" section and I am very excited to join this group. We specialize in bark signs but are also branching out into other markets.

I am very excited to be involved with a group dedicated to the sign-making industry. I look forward to promoting and sharing.

Wishing you all a marvelous Monday.

Johanna
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.