This is just for fun.  I mean, I do not expect that Etsy will even look at it.  But I thought it might be FUN or SPINNING WHEELS (depending on your outlook on life today).  I am assuming that all of us pattern users have a pattern wish list - you know those tweaks that would make pattern just a little bit sweeter to use.

I will start this off and hope that other pattern users will chime in...

I would like to be able to filter my "pattern only" items in shop manager - under sales channels.

• You can filter to see your listings that are currently just the marketplace (etsy.com)
  • But when you filter for pattern, you get everything that is on pattern, as well as, everything that is in the marketplace.

So, my wish is that there would be a third radio button there for "just pattern", "pattern exclusively", or some other such wording.

What is on your wish list?

Woman LOL

Re: Pattern Wish List

The standard Etsy download seems to include Pattern-only listings, too.

Settings --> Options --> Download Data

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Reviews to build trust 🙂

2 Likes

I agree. They already show the Etsy reviews for the products, they should have the same process for Pattern.

0 Likes

I would like a little more flexibility with the layouts... or maybe it's there an I haven't seen it yet. I'm currently set up with one of the shorter "home page" options... my banner and featured listings. I'd love to be able to add a block that would pull in the first couple sentences of my most recent blog posts.

Also, can we resize the images in our listings? They are awful big, IMO, and customers know to click an image to see a larger one. That's pretty much universal. I just think we could get a better visual look. to the overall page.

1 Like

The thing I most would like to see is the ability to link to Mailchimp fixed, it’s never worked for my site. It would also be nice to be able to have a pop-up to capture email addresses for my email marketing.

1 Like

My Mailchimp integration works.  It's not a pop up, it's a field I have to send people to at the bottom of my page, but I get subscribers regularly.  

0 Likes

I've been considering a Pattern website, but getting discouraged after reading reviews.  If Etsy was the originator of the Pattern websites, why then didn't they just duplicate the Etsy features and make them the same with the exception of giving sellers the ability to list non-handmade items.  No need for all these issues, but still taking a monthly payment and basically no support.  Y'all are a great group to offer solutions to site problems.

0 Likes
HopToItAU
Inspiration Seeker

I really wish for both pattern and Etsy, that I could put an item I to multiply store categories. I know with pattern I can just make a new listing for free but it then means that availability etc might not reflect what you actually have. 

For example, I sell planner stickers and have one sticker that is for pay day. Some people would look for it under ‘work’ others would go to ‘finance and shopping’

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.