Former_Member
Hello everyone and welcome to P3 (Promote, Promote, Promote!)
This group is dedicated entirely to promoting not only your beautiful items but as well as the items of your fellow team members so we can all excel on Etsy.

It's so great to have all of you join and I look forward to see all the lovely new items you'll have in your storm! Please make sure to review the "About this team" sections for the rules."

In this topic please post your first name - or what you like to be called
The month and day of your birthday ( we can always do some birthday treasuries or a treasury dedicated just to you for your special day which the team will be required to favorite and comment! ) and what you sell, how long you've been selling and any goals you have for your Etsy shop. Please include anything else you would like to!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome!

Hello,
my name is Marlin Honhongva born on Oct.22. I am Hopi from the village of Hotevilla located on Third Mesa on the Hopi Reservation,Northeast Arizona.Whew...lol. I am a full time 3rd generation Jewelry /Carver.I learned jewelry from my mother Sherian Honhongva who learned and worked for our Uncle the Late Charles Loloma
I only work with Sterling silver and occasionally gold.I cut all stone from rough and hand fit each piece.
Been carving for 24yrs now and doing jewelry for about 8yrs.I am also known for my miniature contemporary Katsina carvings and sculptures.
Come by my store and check out my items.Thanks!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/187899193/sterling-silver-cobble-stone-bracelet-by?ref=shop_home_feat_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189683675/cast-style-sterling-silver-turquoise?ref=shop_home_active_1
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi all, ty for inviting me. My name is Deborah, but I go by Deb. My birthday is October 3rd.

I opened my shop a little over a month ago. I haven't had any sales yet, but I'm just learning how to get people to my shop.

I am selling everything to do with jewelry, brand new, vintage, and real gems and whatever else I happen to have extra.

I won't bore you with any details, if interested you can read about it in my about page. I will say this because I feel it's important; I worked with a lapidary and several other people in his business, so whatever brand new jewelry I have is something I made. It doesn't mean I made it this year, it means it's never been anywhere but a safe.

Thanks again, I will really enjoy promoting with everyone!

Deb
0 Likes

Hello Sasha!
Thank you for including us in this team. We are Willow & Poppy, mother and daughter who started our shop just this past November. We are THRILLED with Etsy and so inspired by the unique, talented artist/craftspeople and shops that are found here. We definitely feel we are in good company!
Each piece is created by us by hand in our studios - inspired by art, nature, dance, theatre, music and literature. We create whatever we are 'moved to' including jewelry, silk pieces, art, lithographs, and textiles.
A big part of our personal mandate is to be giving members of the community so we also partner with organizations that work with children, sports groups, arts organizations, groups that support women in need, in fundraising.
Our birthdays are September 26 & May 4th.
We are looking forward to promoting the members of this team.
And we LOVE the name!
Have a wonderful day
Willow & Poppy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Cynthia (most call me Cynt). My birthday is August 19th. Cynt Delore is a clothing and accessory line of elegant alternative wear. I sell skirts, jackets, tops as well as chokers, cuffs, and small harnesses. I first opened my shop in 2012 but didn't get a good feel of it until 2013. My goal is to live off of my collection and quit my day joe, for this is my passion :-)
0 Likes
hazelmini
Registered Buyer

Hi There Friends!!!
My name is Christie. I'm a stay at home mother who loves to sew:)
my birthday is June. 19th.
I sew high quality modern bright colored kids clothing, all with European jersey knit. super fun prints!!
My goal is to make enough to pay off my fabric:)
0 Likes

I'm Isabella and my birthday just passed..it was 19 May.

I've been selling on Etsy since August 2013 and the beginning was quite slow. I took matters in hand, started reading the Etsy Success UK emails, doing my best to take better pics (hard to do with what I have to work with, all the same, better than they used to be!), joining teams, going to the top 10 seller's shops to see what they do to get thousands of sales, and since the beginning of 2014, my sales improved 200%. I'm not where I want to be yet, still, I am quietly proud of my successes and have been helping others to realise more success with their shops.

I make Pagan/Wiccan/Witch-y jewellery, wands, herbal incense blends, oil blends, spell kits, altar patens, and my daughter (living in US) makes a few things to sell on our shop as well. She does mostly art, a few jewellery pieces, etc. We sell to both the UK and US.

My small goal is to fulfill my weekly goals. My large goal is to be independantly wealthy :) Isn't that what we all wish for? I'll settle for a tidy income that I can live comfortably on, be able to travel as much as I need to, and help others do the same.

Many thanks for inviting me xx
0 Likes

Hi everyone, I'm Erin. My birthday is March 7th, making me a crafty pisces. I had a hard time thinking of a name for my store, so I started translating word on google translate. It translated "glass" into "verre" in french. I added the e since that name was taken lol! I like to hand etch my glassware because it seems more personal. My first large order was for my good friend's wedding, which sparked my bridal section. Etsy has been a great experience for me to unleash my creative side!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I'm Martha from MFG Originals, and I create all types of accessories for women! (Men are welcome too though, I don't judge.) I have a relatively new shop, (opened in February), and I'm still trying to find my niche. Although my shop is new, I have been crafting for a few years now, but it isn't 'till recently that I have decided to sell my creations. My favorite thing to do is jewelry so far, beading in particular. I've only sold 3 items so far, and I think I need to do some work on my titles and tags. I've already achieved one of my goals, (selling something overseas), but my 2nd goal was to have at least 10 sales by August. 3 down, 7 to go!

Oh and my birthday is today, (No, ...really), June 2nd. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Team!
My name is Liz Brock and my birthday is in August. I sell original acrylic paintings. I've been painting for about 2 years and started selling a year ago now. I am a member of the Lake Houston Area Artists Society so I am learning from some great artists. Excited to be apart of the team and help promote the other great artists on Etsy.
Sincerely,
Liz
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Merry Meet I'm Cerridwen! I was born on Aug. 1st. in Scotland during Lughnasadh. I have a BA in Anthropology/Archaeology and an MA in the Humanities and have recently retired to spend more time with my family and my pagan path.

As a hedge witch, I don't belong to a coven or follow the tenets of any sect or organized religion. My craft is my own that was handed down by my family and honed by my own experience and research. Much of my time is spent in the garden, when the weather allows, and I gather and save everything to mix into herbal remedies that helps renew and restore the soul.

Many of these mixtures appear in my shop. I also make jewelry and other items that reflects my garden or spiritual path. I don't mass produce items to sell and want to keep a small shop. As I journey into my crone years I find a greater need to share with others the wonderful things I have created.

Brightest Blessings!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/191638303/wiccan-midsummer-litha-incense-mini?ref=related-1
0 Likes

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for the invitation to join. My name is Glenis I make beautiful items for workplaces and studio spaces including lampshades, corsages report/ page markers and soft desk organisers/ storage.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/191113919/gold-sheer-fabric-lampshade-avant-guard?ref=shop_home_acti...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Courtney Krystek, I am an artist from Queen Creek, Arizona. I sell Abstract paintings and run an art gallery called A Flame in the Darkness. I have been on Etsy for just a few months now and look forward to receiving my first purchase in these next few weeks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Here is an example of what you can find right here in my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189836650/drowning-in-you-11-by-14-original?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

My name is Neeti and my birthday is on 25th January :)

I make digital party packs and invitations for birthdays, baby /bridal showers, weddings etc.
My shop is almost a year old and have around 400 sales so far but i want it to grow much more.. I want advice how to go about it for promotion of my shop.

Thanks so much :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

HI!
my name Is Simmy, and my birthday is October 10.
I sell 100% pure organic skincare products.
Ive been selling for less than a week now, and ive had 4 sales. my goal is to be able to draw consistent sales, and to help people improve their lives by helping them to better their skin =)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,
My name is Ezgi, and my birthday is on 30th of July.
I sell the t- shirts which I used mythological characters, mosaic glass art, vintage pictures, music, dance and nature figures in.

My shop is new and any sales yet.

Thanks for the invite. =)

Here is the my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/littlegreenboxes?ref=si_shop

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192809354/frida-kahlo-figure-t-shirt-free-shipping

https://www.etsy.com/listing/186656733/atlas-greek-mythology-t-shirt-free?ref=shop_home_active_10

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192007156/colors-and-music-t-shirt-free-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_6
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Rachel and my birthday is March 31.
I just opened my shop so I am still working on expanding my listings but I am focusing on selling Disney-related products in addition to various other crafts. In case you can't tell from looking at my listings, I love gems and shells! ;) I am a full time college student studying biochemistry but I like to do "artsy" things to blow off some steam. My shop goal is to productively use my crafting hobby instead of just making things and having them sit on shelves, so hopefully my shop will take off and that won't be the case! Thank you in advance for any support that I receive and I like forward to checking out everyone else's shops! Happy crafting!
0 Likes

Hi Everyone!
My name is Christina and my birthday is August 28th.
I am a full time acrylic artist and am working very hard to become successful in what I love to do. I have expanded my shop recently hoping it will pay off and typically use money I make off etsy to buy more art supplies and expand into other art seller sites.
Happy to be part of the team. I love seeing other's creations, they are inspiring and I love the Etsy community.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

CONSIGUE UN LOOKBOOK CON UNA DE LAS CAMISETAS DE LA TIENDA Y UN PAQUETE DE PRODUCTOS

Link para concursar: http://j.mp/1rRjDXm

CONTENIDO DEL PACK:

• Camiseta unisex “ te recuerdan” con o sin mangas
• Mochila Catrina
• Pin Mr.Bones
• Pin Skull n’roses
• Pack stickers
CÓMO PARTICIPAR:

Solo deben publicar una foto de ustedes mismos (no hace falta que aparezca el rostro) y compartir el concurso o su enlace para conseguir votos y quedar entre los 15 primeros.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET A FREE LOOKBOOK WITH A T-SHIRTS FROM MY SHOP AND A PACK OF PRODUCTS

CONTEST LINK: http://j.mp/1rRjDXm

CONTENT PACK:

• T-Shirt " They remind you" with or without sleeves
• backpack Catrina
• Sticker Pack
• Pin Mr.Bones
• Pin Skull n’roses

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

Each contestant have to post a photo of themself and share the contest link, so everybody will be able to vote for them,among the 15 people more voted the jury will choose the winner.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm a new Etsy shop opening its doors on August 29, 2014. I am very excited and yet anxious at the same time. I look forward to meeting new friends and being both an inspiration and being inspired. :) Thank you for having me.

I would adore and appreciate anyone that is willing to pop on over to my Etsy shop and FB page to fav and like me. Thank you SO much!! I promise to return the fav and like to you. :)

https://www.facebook.com/sncb.sweetnchicbowtique
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Stephanie, and my birthday is January 10th. I sell original abstract artwork, mostly acrylic and oil. My shop was just opened this weekend, so I am eager to promote and land that first sale! I had a beautiful baby boy back in February, so my dream for this shop is to have consistent income so I can keep my schedule flexible and watch him grow! I am excited to get to know you all and see what wonderful creations you have in your shops!

Stephanie Marie
www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieMarieArt

PS - I have a raffle going in my shop! :)
0 Likes

Hello my name is Misty Gilbert. My birthday is November 5th. I started the business called H & G Crafts with my niece Sasha Hardman and we share this Etsy account with each other. I sell European style bracelets and Hair bows.
I have been posting for only a month now and I have yet to get a sale but I'm very hopeful in my endeavor. I'm in 3 teams now and I am in a few Etsy Facebook sites. Plus I have my own Facebook Site and page. I also sell on Ebay.
My goal is to at least get 1-10 sales a day so that me and my business partner can stay doing what we love so much!!! :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.