Former_Member
Hello everyone and welcome to P3 (Promote, Promote, Promote!)
This group is dedicated entirely to promoting not only your beautiful items but as well as the items of your fellow team members so we can all excel on Etsy.

It's so great to have all of you join and I look forward to see all the lovely new items you'll have in your storm! Please make sure to review the "About this team" sections for the rules."

In this topic please post your first name - or what you like to be called
The month and day of your birthday ( we can always do some birthday treasuries or a treasury dedicated just to you for your special day which the team will be required to favorite and comment! ) and what you sell, how long you've been selling and any goals you have for your Etsy shop. Please include anything else you would like to!

Re: Welcome!

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for the invite. My name is Niall White and my birthday is on the 29th April. . I sell handmade jewellery made from plants, flowers, nature and crystals. I love working with resin and have recently opened, so please check out my shop. I am also opening a new shop soon (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/VibrantStitching?ref=shop_sugg) and will be adding handmade zippered pouches, pillows, plushies (everything made from fabric) to my shop.
My goal is to sell more of my items, so that I can improve my crafty stock and carry on doing what I love. :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! My name is Wanda and my birthday is March 12. My daughter and I sell rear view mirror beadwork dangles for your car. We can create custom themes such as cancer survivor, christian reflections, cowboy etc... anything you can find a charm for. We just started the beginning of April and we haven't sold anything yet, but we are excited to be here. So far, we are still learning and hope to be active and successful and hope we make our buyers happy. Our goal for now is our first sale!

Wishing all much success!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

i'm new on Etsy :) check out my page

www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lolipopglassjewelry i also have a website and a store nestled in the Laurentians, Québe, Canada. If you need any assistance or questions, don't be shy :)

you friendly glass blower

Jonathan Léon
www.lolipop.ca
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I just wanted to stop by to thank you for your invitation to this team! My name is Saphoona and i sell original art, OOAK clothing and vintage clothing, accessories and more.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, I'm Diane, My birthday is March 17th. I love everything about being born on St. Patrick's Day!! My shop started last March with Jewelry, but I make all kinds of gifts!!! Right now my shop offers, Jewelry, paintings, wooden frames, wooden boxes and stationery sets. Soon to come will be notepads and more paintings. I'm very proud of my shop's success and will love to see a goal of 7 sales a week and to keep spreading the word about my awesome handmade gifts. I also like to advertise for others so if anyone has a product of theirs that they love I can mention it in a post on my FB page
www.facebook.com/dianesdistinguishedgifts
I mostly do my posts at night during the week days since I work during the day.
Happy Selling to All!!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi P3!
My name is Mari and I started The Dots Brazil on December 7, 2013. I sell funny and cute jewelry. My birthday is on march 9.
My goal is to increase my sales and learn how to use online promotion.
Thank you so much for inviting me.

0 Likes

Hi!! Thanks for the invite! My name is Kim and my birthday is April 4th. I just hit the great age of 50 this month and I LOVE it! I sell handmade crocheted items and also hand painted sports fans shoes. I've been selling for over a year and my goal is to have a continuous sales flow without falling into a state of panic!! :)

Again, thanks for inviting me!!
Kim
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! Sorry, I've been a member for like a week now and haven't written here yet! Anyway, my name is Dorothy, or Dot, and my birthday is January 28th.
I sell mostly fabric-covered button jewelry and accessories, but also charm jewelry and upcycled vintage.
I have an Etsy-related blog that I use to feature Etsy shops and my favorite treasuries, so check it out and let me know if anyone is interested:

http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/
0 Likes

Hello, thank you for the invite. My Name is Tzvetalina, Lina is the short version :)
My birthday is May 24th. I sell hair accessories, jewelry and jewelry boxes.
I am really active since January 2014, although my shop is 2 years old. My goal is to have a continuous sales.

Here is my shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/LumilinA
Thanks for looking and good sells!

0 Likes
stargods
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Sasha thank you for inviting me.

I create, compose, and sell my Sound Healing MP3s here on Etsy.

I have many rare and interesting frequencies to download as well.

I use the Etsy Digital service so everything in my shop is Instant Download.

I've got sounds for deep sleep, healing, attracting wealth, and many more.

They are based on 6 years of my research on the esoteric use of sound.

I use the frequencies of the planets, ancient Solfeggio Frequencies, Ra Frequency, the "Cosmic" 432 and many others that sound like nothing you've heard before. :)

Thank you to everyone I'm going to check out this team and favorite your shops and items.

Cheers!

www.etsy.com/shop/stargods

Chris
0 Likes

Greetings All!!
My name is Diana, some call me Kitchen Witch. My birthday is Nove 4. I make hand crafted body care products, some with herbs from my garden. I also craft herbal teas, very specialized corn dolls (not currently on Etsy, need to work out safe shipping), eye pillows, muscle pillows and unique eyeglass holders. I have been selling for 15+ years ant fairs and farmers markets, 2 years on Etsy, but only active on teams since January 2014. So far I have reached my goals for this year regarding my Etsy shop. I have learned a lot about working the team threads and my sales have doubled from last year because of the support through promotions I have received and given within my teams. Glad to be here.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,

My name is Corina, And I was born June 24th.

I have been making my own jewellery for about 5 years now. about 3 years ago, I started selling what I made at local car boot sales, and then, about 2 years ago I started selling it on my market stall. I received good feedback from both these places, people liked my work and they felt that the prices were good, some even mentioned that they were to cheap (haha! :D )

Back in January I created an Etsy account and decided to put an item or two on. Two weeks in, and only one item viewed once, I got fed up and took the items off. I now realise, that I either did i not advertise enough, or the photos were not good enough, or I just did not have enough items on to get noticed.

Recently, I've been wanting to expand my Jewellery business, so over the past few weeks, I have made a selection of things to sell online, and this past week, I listed 98 (!!!) items in my Etsy shop. I also started a Facebook page linked to my Etsy shop, with the hopes of advertising it better, and spreading the word to more people to try and do what I did not do last time.

What I would really like from Etsy is to be able to make a modest income, as I am unable to do a 'proper' job due to health issues.

hope that wasn't to long!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is Tiffany. My birthday is Jan 29, 1981. My Etsy shop name is MyOldSoulTreasures. Im a stay at home mom with 2 small children. My dream was to open a thrift/antique store but my son was diagnosed with autisum so i had to open an online store because he needs alot of my time. I go to estate sales and buy storage lockers and sell my findings here on etsy. I sell a variety of items such as vintage jewelry, vintage items, antiques, collectables, and I also repurpose jewelry and accessories when I have time. Ive sold on ebay for 5 year but gave it up to sell on etsy. Ive been selling on etsy for a few month and have had 22 sales. My goal is to have atleast 5 sales a week. I would like more but thats my goal.
0 Likes

Hello!
My name is Emma or Em. My birthday is Jan 7 and I am 38, married with two children. My son is 12 with high functioning autism and my daughter is 10.

I live in North Yorkshire, England but I originally come from the south coast, Hayling Island. I am a primary teacher but I am currently only working one afternoon a week. This means I am home more for my kids and I have more Etsy time. My husband works for British Aerospace in the Middle East so is away for months at a time.

I opened my shop towards the end of 2011 but Easter 2012 I had to close for personal reasons. I re-opened this feb. I make hand knitted, crochet and sewn accessories such as scarves, keyrings and yarn jewellery. I am just beginning to write my own patterns for sale. So my Etsy goal is to get my pattern section off the ground.

Lovely to meet you all :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Agnieszka and I live in Poland in the beautiful city of Krakow. My birthday is June 7. I sew dolls baggies and cases for mobile dolls. The first doll I made for my daughter. I am charmed Japan and because I really like to sew my baggies Japan.
My Etsy shop opened recently, I'm glad that the baggies like.
Unfortunately, pictures do not show what are beautiful.
Glad to be here.
0 Likes

Thank you kindly for the invite.
My name is Cole, and I'm selling earrings! Vintage and reclaimed/upcycled earrings to be specific. I adore vintage style and fashion. I'm hoping to breach a 100 listings in the up coming months, and am excited to have some more sales under my belt. I'm always open to feedback so feel free give any advice for my shop as I'm still in the first year. Ah to be young and to grow. I'd like to keep my birth date private for security purposes, but I do think birthday treasuries are a real treat!

Thanks for having me!

-Cole
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My name is Mandi. I am a law student. All of my classmates have been hounding me to make them some pocket squares and bow ties. So I decided to take the venture public.
I am still looking to make my first sale but I also hope to make a treasury that is front page worthy :)
And my birthday is December 20.
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Diana and I run Plate & Pencil. After years working as a cookbook writer and cooking teacher, I opened my shop in Dec 2013 as a way to combine my design and cooking backgrounds. The shop features food-inspired designs on tote bags, tees, prints, cards, and more. My goal is to increase my sales each month and to be able to run the business full-time while continuing to teach on the side.
Oh and my birthday is July 3rd. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hello I am just breathing air I guess that's a sign I am alive and really love my new hair cut because I so hate to fuss with my hair
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the invite! I'm Crystal. I am an artist-on-hold and a crafter. I opened my shop in August 2012 with jewelry (which I'm phasing out). Over time I added keepsake gem wedding favors, a line which is flourishing into graduation, birth announcements, and wishing gems. My busiest line is hairties, and I also have hair bows and pony Os. So, my shop is colorful and eclectic:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Vanessa
DOB: Dec. 17th
I specialize in abstract artwork.
My shop has been up for just a little while, No sales yet
My goal is to get that first sale and then keep them coming! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Tara and I sell readings and natural products like soaps, minerals, and handmade bags. I love etsy and can search it for hours! I work but plan to be a SAHM to work on my products and to get my hand back in nature. ♥
0 Likes

Hello,'It is nice to get to know everyone!
I am Pam. I will be the one participating in the team. Bob shies away from computers!
I make stained glass mosaics. My favorite thing to do is murals. Bob does scroll saw work, and a type of wood art called intarsia, which is kind of like mosaics with wood. We also make unfinished mdf shapes, for mosaic cases, painting decoupage, collage, etc.
We have been devoting ourselves, full time-except for the time we devote to our grandchildren, of course-, to our art, for about six years, now.

My birthday is 5-17, and Bob's is 8-31.

I look forward to being a productive member of the team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all, Im Shannon .Thank You for the invitation! I'm happy to join your team! My Bday is May 19th! Im so happy to become an active member of the team! I sell lots of Supplies for fragrances such as bottles atomizers and rollon all in various colors! I also make handmade soaps, lotions and all natural products and sell those supplies as well like Shea Butter and fragrance oils.
0 Likes

Hello,
Thank you for inviting me to join your group.

My name is Jane and I was born on March 8th and I live in the UK.

I sell hand blended essential oils and bespoke skin care.
All my products are freshly made for each individual customer when they order.
I only opened my shop on Etsy a couple of weeks ago although I joined in 2007.
Although my shop is new to Etsy I have been selling my skin care products for many years now mostly by word of mouth.
I look forward to meeting you all .
Namaste
Jane
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.