Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to P3 (Promote, Promote, Promote!)
This group is dedicated entirely to promoting not only your beautiful items but as well as the items of your fellow team members so we can all excel on Etsy.

It's so great to have all of you join and I look forward to see all the lovely new items you'll have in your storm! Please make sure to review the "About this team" sections for the rules."

In this topic please post your first name - or what you like to be called
The month and day of your birthday ( we can always do some birthday treasuries or a treasury dedicated just to you for your special day which the team will be required to favorite and comment! ) and what you sell, how long you've been selling and any goals you have for your Etsy shop. Please include anything else you would like to!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
195 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome!

Hi everyone,
My name is Sasha and my birthday is May 6th. I sell jewelry, purses/wristlets, wall decals, phone cases, tarot/oracle/pendulum bags, conjure bags and much more to come! I started my shop on July 3rd, 2013. My goals is to make it to 100+ sales before the end of 2014 and then hopefully to continue being successful!
Something extra about me is that I am a huge Classic Rock fan but I do like other music as well! I
0 Likes

Hi Sasha!
Thanks for inviting me to join. I sell rustic wood furniture and accessories. I just started selling seriously a couple of months ago. I have sold 15 orders so I think that's pretty good so far. For some reason, almost all my orders seem to come in on Sundays. I am hoping to increase my views and of course my orders. I live in California, in the San Francisco bay area. I do have a regular (non-Etsy) job as well, so I mostly work on my shop evenings and weekends.
0 Likes

Thanks for the invitation!
(more later, I'm in a rush but wanted to say hello!)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone and thank you for the invitation. I opened my shop in February and am really enjoying creating my baby items. I make blankets and hope to add some different baby items in the near future. My birthday is April 28. I have been married to my best friend for 37 years and have 3 adult children, 2 are married to really wonderful women. Out youngest still lives at home and is attending college. I have 5 beautiful granddaughters who I absolutely adore and yes I have made them all blankets. I live in Michigan and was born and raised in Grand Haven and have no intention of moving until I become a snow bird in about 5 years. The older I get the more I hate the cold.My hubby and I are looking forward to that new chapter in our lives.

My goal is to create new and different items for my shop and to continue to increase my views and sales. I work very hard everyday at promoting my shop and doing the same for others so I hope this will increase my sales. They have been slow so far but I am trying to be patient.

Looking forward to seeing the shops on this team, I love finding new items.

Blessings to you, Kim
0 Likes

Well, I didn't realize I could only edit my post once, so here goes:

Tam of BungalowGlow
I sell all manner of laser products;
Scrapbooks, jewelry and cake toppers, though lately the main focus of my shop has been cake toppers. I've had an Etsy shop since 2008. My goal is to broaden my product line again by the end of the 2014 Summer season.
I have a full-time job so, I am basically working 18 hours days most of the time. Having said that, I also have an 18 month old, so working hard as a provider is what it's all about lately!
I usually close my shop for a few weeks at the end of August to celebrate both my own and my son's birthday.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome: My name is Lola Arcas. 4 april. Shop: ArcsArt. I love rock: Lou Reed and cinema Woody Allen. My style is fussion with hippie, boho, pixie, ioga...

I am Restorative Artworks , engraver and painter with many years of professional experience.
At one point in my life where the materials used, the techniques learned , the saved art objects and abstract shapes of my paintings in my mind, began to dance producing me restlessness and nervousness . That's when I came up with the idea of ​​creating " ArcsArt " invent something new .
But when I looked around and saw that everyone was dressed the same and bought his clothes at the same great clothing stores this world of globalization , I thought I had to create different clothes, and applied my knowledge of painting and engraving at shirts . And without knowing it , he had discovered something new. Then I did it with skirts and jumpers . Then with any dress.
Later, I saw papers scattered on the floor. I got it. I took my workshop. I recycled . I converted in jewelry. Born my brooches . Then my pendants, earrings, hair clips , hair plush ...
0 Likes

Hi There!
Thank you for the invite! My name is Lisa and my shop, RainingsArtfulLife is focused on my artwork- scrapbook pages, mixed media, cards, tags, altered items and embellishments. My goal of course is to increase sales and to have more repeat customers. Birthday: November 13. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Maria. My birthday is January 7. I crochet and sell dog sweaters that I'd like to give more exposure and hopefully build a catalog for boutique shops to consider for their stores. I started selling them at community artwalks last spring with some success and then joined Etsy last November. I'm interested in learning how to do more online promotion and eventually build a website with regular directed traffic.

Thank you for your invitation to join this group. I'm excited to see what lovely goodies others have to offer.
0 Likes

Hi Sasha!
Thanks for the invite!
My name is Kristen. and my birthday is on August 12th. I sell handmade cards, bookmarks, and tags. I'll be adding more as I go along. :)
I've been posting for just shy of a month, and have already had 10 sales, so I''m pretty excited.
My goal is to be able to draw in consistent sales so I can be a stay at home mom one day. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! Thank you for inviting me(:
My name is Danielle, my shop is GoodForTheSoulGoods, and my birthday is February 10th. I sell jewelry, essential oil sugar body scrubs, crystals, minerals, some DIY clothing projects of mine, paintings, photography, and definitely more to come. I started my shop on April 8th! I just want to run a successful shop and sell items I enjoy making. I'm an animal lover, the proceeds from my first and only sale I've made so far ended up being donated to a dog who needs surgery. They hold a special place in my heart! I also am a concert and music addict!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Sam and my Birthday is July 1st. I mainly paint with acrylic but I also have some other projects for sale that I have worked on. I'm just starting out and haven't made any sales yet but I'm ready to learn and grow!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone! My name is Cate and my birthday is October 1st. I started it officially in Sept 2012 and very soon went on a short break which lasted until Feb 2014!! So I really only feel I have been open about 2 months.

I sew and I knit in my shop at the moment. Not as much as I would like, but you have to start somewhere. I also paint watercolour and am hoping that I could make prints (or cards or postcards) from my paintings at some stage in the future.

I can't really see myself ever doing production runs of an item and so will always have an eclectic mix of things that I feel like making at the time.

I am very excited to be part of this new team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone!
My name is Beth. My daughter Teagan, 14, and I opened our shop less than a month ago. We sell handmade cards, gift boxes, tags, etc. My daughter is an artist and is hoping to eventually begin selling hand painted shoes and perhaps some of her drawings. I may also sell some of the things I sew, too. It all depends on what inspiration strikes and what kind of time life allows. Our goal with our shop is to just have some fun and make enough money to support our craft & art habits!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey ya'll!
My name is Jessica and my birthday is January 16th. I sell digital and print home decor and invitations. I have been selling since January of 2014 as a creative outlet. My ulimate goal would to be have this as my main income as my clients and products grow. But for now, I am striving to reach an average of 1 sale per day in April! Look forwarding to see what everyone has to offer as I am also a big etsy shopper :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I forgot about our birthdays! Mine is June 30 and Teagan's is May 12.
0 Likes

Hello Team! My name is Jason B-day June 30th Same B-day as Beth at TeaCardsAndCrafts how cool is that. Anyway, I hand make wooden kitchen utensils for cooking and custom orders. I'm full-time on Etsy. I frequent craft fairs and craftsmen shows and my goal is to build my already busy wholesale business through Etsy and carve my way into more local shops in Maine. :) Best of luck you everyone on the team and I'm always willing to help another Etsy shop.
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Toni and my birthday was actually just yesterday, April 15th :)
Thank you for the invite! I sell original drawings and paintings in my shop. I've had a shop since 2012, but only recently started to really work on it and try to get more exposure. So I have only had 35 sales so my goal is definitely to increase sales :)
0 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Heike and Im born on 13th July. my shop is dedicated to jewelry and other vintage jewelry, which finds its inspiration in the ocean and or earth. I also sell my own jewelry designs which are based on bold natural gemstones.
I opend my shop in february this year and my goal would be to also draw in consistent sales - one day :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there! Thanks so much for the invitation!

I'm Jennifer (or JP or JayPea) from postcubist, and my birthday is July 20.

I've been selling my photographs and digital art for about two years. My goal is similar to others: to generate steady sales and have repeat customers.
0 Likes

Hi Everyone! Thank you for the invite Sasha!

We are Chris and Alicia and our shop is TheCustomCouple. Chris' b-day is October 2nd and Alicia's is November 29th. Right now we sell mason jars, baby clothes and paper flowers. Definitively looking to expand our inventory and challenge ourselves with new projects.

Just opened in April, hopefully with sales increasing we can supplement our income creating what we love.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,
My name is Lauren and my birthday is 12/31, yep, New Year's Eve!
My family has been baking a Signature Cookie Recipe for over 120 years. I'm now sharing it with you. These cookies come from my heart with hopes to finding yours. Thank You Mom!

I opened my little Etsy shop about 6 weeks ago and just starting to get more views. Slowly but surely I'm posting listings, wishing I would have taken pictures for the past 35 years of baking these cookies, but I'll get there.

My ultimate goal is to have everyone who loves Sugar Cookies to see how delicious this Signature Family Recipe is and why it's a "bite" above the rest.

Wishing all of you a prosperous and amazing Etsy experience!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, Sasha and hello to everyone!
I am new in your group (thanks for accepting me) and on Etsy also.

I design and create crochet (sometimes knit too) dress for toddler girls and for their beautiful moms.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Sorry, forgot questions)))
Call me Maria and i was born July 2.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! My name is Michelle. I am also the owner of Serenity in Chains (www.serenityinchains.etsy.com). I've been on Etsy since 2011 under that store, but I've been making things and selling things for much much longer (most of the selling done for other companies). After being approached by several people in my local network for help starting and growing their businesses, and then being interviewed by Etsy in the March blog about Pricing, I decided to open a second shop offering the various tools and tips that i've used not only to make Serenity in Chains successful and grow, but have used to help others start and grow their own small businesses! I'm on the path to quitting my day job and running my businesses full time. I'm excited to be in a position to help others take back their independence and help the entrepreneurial spirit thrive!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.