Former_Member
Hello everyone and welcome to P3 (Promote, Promote, Promote!)
This group is dedicated entirely to promoting not only your beautiful items but as well as the items of your fellow team members so we can all excel on Etsy.

It's so great to have all of you join and I look forward to see all the lovely new items you'll have in your storm! Please make sure to review the "About this team" sections for the rules."

In this topic please post your first name - or what you like to be called
The month and day of your birthday ( we can always do some birthday treasuries or a treasury dedicated just to you for your special day which the team will be required to favorite and comment! ) and what you sell, how long you've been selling and any goals you have for your Etsy shop. Please include anything else you would like to!

Re: Welcome!

Hi. My name is Sharan, my birthday is January 3. I joined etsy on April 3/2014. I sell hand block printed home furnishings, such as Duvets, Pillows, Table Runners and Napkins. My long term goal is to have regular sales because this is my full time job.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hello, everyone! My name is Marcela, and my birthday is November 17th.

I sell crochet goodies (magnet, jewelry, etc.), felt decor, and prints... for now. I plan on expanding to other whimsical stuff soon. :) I just started this business in Feb. This first year will be a huge trial. I plan on doing several craft shows in addition to selling here on Etsy. All of it is new to me, though. So, wish me luck this year! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Sasha, thanks for the invitation!
My name is Rebecca and my birthday is on September 6. I sell fabric wedding bouquets, floral arrangements and home decor items.

My goal is to gain more exposure so I can make some sales. Right now, I am working on creating more items for my shop.
My dream is to become a full time seller on Etsy! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! Thanks for the invite. My name is Laurie and my birthday is July 1st! I opened my shop just a month ago and sell custom photo books created with your digital photos. I hope to start empowering people to do something great with all the millions of digital pictures we now all have on our phones, tablets or computers. I have created many books for myself and people consistently tell me they are wonderful and I should help others do the same! So here I am! Hoping to make my first sale soon so that I am encouraged to keep it up!
0 Likes

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jean and I've been knitting and crocheting since I was 13 and many, many, MANY moons have passed since then and I'm still in love with creating. Birthday is March 29.

My shop, DreamFancies has been open for several years and is on it's way to being devoted totally to sweet baby things. I would love to build a business that appeals to everyone looking for a baby gift, everyday comfy wear and for professional photographers looking for something new and unique.

Crafting has been such a big part of my life and a constant changing journey. Since becoming a Great Grandmother (Yikes!) it seemed a natural turn in the road to make things for kids. Please visit DreamFancies. I would love to hear from members with any advise or tips on pumping up my business.

Thanks to Sasha for the invite
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for inviting me, Sasha. My name is Stella and my birthday is Dec 18. I sell handmade soaps and aroma rocks. I sell my products at arts and craft shows and just opened my Etsy shop this month. Have not had any sells yet but have not given up hope. I am currently working on building my website realizing that it is not as easy as 1,2,3 as the commercials make it seem. lol But I have much experience with computers (got my first one in the 80s) so it is coming along just fine. I have already given up my day job to focus on my business. I am lucky to have a supportive husband that is helping me obtain my dream of having a successive business. I think he is just hoping that the business is a success so that he can quit his job too. lol
Well I look forward to any advise any one can give me and also to give advice in return.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

My name is Susan and I opened my shop back in 2011 but that's was it. I started to develop it the first of December 2013. It's hard to be seen, that's for sure but I just keep doing treasuries, teams etc. But I have been encouraged that it will happen with a lot of work and perseverance There are lot of people that make jewelry so that makes it more of a challenge. I do have wholesale venues but I am wanting to get away from that.

Thanks for the invite !
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Talecia, and my esty shop's name is Sacred Veil Bridal. I design and create bridal veils, and other bridal heirlooms. I am a wife and mother of two. I love to sew, and create wonderful handmade bridal accessories. I joined etsy in October 2014, and still learning the culture. I hoping to one evolve into a full scale bridal accessory store. I'm excited about being apart of this team, and I'm ready to start promoting everyone's wonderful items. My birthday is May 31!

Thanks for the invite Sasha!
Talecia
0 Likes

Hi there... I'm new. Thanks for having me.

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm C.M. Cameron, father of two little girls, and am inspired by the way my girls learn and play. Chemical Engineer by day, I channel my creative energy into making felt cookies, cupcakes, and tea sets to wind down at night, after the girls are asleep.

It all started about a year ago when we bought my older daughter a children's tea set for Christmas (you know... the cups and plates and spoons). To go along with it, I made her a set of felt cupcakes, cookies, tea bags and strawberries. She LOVED IT SO MUCH!! Her friends LOVED IT SO MUCH!!

So, I started making small sets for her to give to her playmates for their birthdays, and boy oh boy, did their mommies LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! So, I just kept making more and more and more... and more! And the rest is sweet, sweet history.

Kid tested and mother approved, all my offerings are handmade and inspired by those that I made for my girls. Here's a replica of the tea set that I first made for my daughter, that I now offer in my shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/176603973/
I thoroughly enjoy every part of the creative process: walking the isles of the craft store (or surfing the supply pages of Etsy), picking out felt, beads, thread, hand stitching and stuffing, and piecing together a final creation. I take great pride in my products, and enjoy their little imperfections that make them so charming and unique.

Looking forward to sharing my creations with you!! Here is a sampling of my work:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/179545274/
https://www.etsy.com/listing/176601852/
https://www.etsy.com/listing/176574733/
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181948513/
Please 'shop' by, even if just to say, 'hello!'

C.M. Cameron
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Lucie, my 30th was on the 20 Feb :) I've have no sales yet, but enjoying the process and hope to do some craft fair over the summer time. My background is in Architectural Design but in the last year I've started working with Dichroic Glass, designing and individually handcrafting one of a kind Jewellery pieces.
I am very lucky as my studio is located in picturesque rural Ireland, where my love for photography and the great out doors has inspired my work. I'm crazy about my dogs Stalin who is pictured with me on my About page!! He's my gentle giant!! Jackson and Porter are cockapoos and are my babies!!
https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/185811647/handmade-fused-dichroic-glass-boho?ref=shop_home_active_2
https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/186812792/handmade-fused-dichroic-glass-necklace?ref=listing-shop-he...
https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/186812792/handmade-fused-dichroic-glass-necklace?ref=listing-shop-he...
https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/185806770/handmade-fused-dichroic-glass-pendant?ref=shop_home_active...
0 Likes

Hi, Thank you so much for the invitation to this team!

My name is Kim, my birthday is August 15th, I have had my Etsy shop for one year now. I make and try to sell fairies. I started making fairies for my granddaughter and just couldn't stop. I also sell them at a couple of local gift and garden shops as well. I also have a website. I feel I have so much to learn about keywords, tags, meta tags, SEO.

I spent 23 years in the antique biz-now retired, I love nature, gardening, music--think Woodstock, love my family, granddaughter, my dogs and making fairies!

I have only had three Etsy sales, so need some help figuring out why.

Kim
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone, and thank you Sasha for the invitation to join this team. My name is Sarah, born Nov. 30th. My world revolves around Mandalas. I draw them, paint them on panels and put them on furniture. I have created 2 different Mandala Meditation Card Decks, lovely note cards and even a colouring book.

I've had my shop for awhile, but just started to really get into it quite recently.

My desire is to share the joy, peacefulness and groundedness of mandalas with as many people as possible.

I am a graphic designer by trade, but decided to reassess my work/life in 2010, so I took a three month sabbatical, and have never actually returned to what I used to do full time. Yes, I still do some design work, but mostly I am concentrating on the mandala work. It is what I am being called to do.

I look forward to being an active team member and helping to promote as many team mates as possible. All the while, learning, learning, learning!

~sarah
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

What a great team! There are 3 of us here. I'm the big boss, Karen. I collect and sell sea glass. I'm fortunate enough to have a strong connection with my town's history, as I'm a part of a sixth-generation local family. I get to sell my ancestor's trash to beachcombers from all over the world. My glass has been in the ocean for about 100 years so it's pretty special. I have to swim in dangerous waters to collect it. But I have a rare product and therefor each sale is special to me. My goal is to do what I love, bring joy to others and become incredibly wealthy. Hee! Why not?!!
I'm also very much into learning about how plastics, big business, and consumerism is affecting our lives. I am trying to live with way less, use hardly any plastic (not as hard as I thought) and rarely buy anything new. So I enjoy etsy very much for having a community of artists who have a lot of compassion, intelligence, and gifts to bring to the world.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Sasha!
Thanks for inviting me to join. My Name is Csilla Papp, and my birthday is on January 26.
I was born in Szeged in Hungary and moved to England about 4 years ago with my family. We have two beautiful daughters, Hanna and Emma.
I sell jewellery tutorials and kits but I also sell my finished jewellery in my other Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CsillaPappJewellery?ref=search_shop_redirect
My goal is to increase sales and to have more repeat customers. I constantly develop my skills and I always try to expand my knowledge.
I love creative stuff such as arts, literature and painting. Salvador Dali is one of my favorite artists, and I adore the work of Ettore Aldo Del Vigo.
I love music too.
I am very thankful that I have a beautiful life .I am so blessed.

Looking forward to seeing the shops on this team.

Many Blessings,

Csilla
0 Likes

Hi Sasha

Many Thanks for the invite :0)

My Name is Becks and my Birthday is june 20th.

I sell Crystals, Crystal Jewellery & Gifts. Im a craft a holic and absolutely loooove making stuff, very soon felt art will be making an appearance in my shop!!!

My aim is to provide affordable crystals to everyone, everywhere!!! Crystals and their awesome energy have a special place in my life, and i want to share this with others :0)

I opened my shop in January this year, and my aim for the shop is to spread crystal love :0)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Sasha,
My name is Connie, and my birthday is August 2nd. In my store now is a number of my collages which I sell an archival print of and upcycled mirror. I am a working artist and have exhibited and sold my work for 20 years. I also love to recycle and upcycle objects, garments, etc. I plan to bring sewn goods into my shop and as in the past more upcycled small home decor items. I look forward to promoted my goods and others. I love the discovery of the many beautiful items I come across everyday on Etsy. Thanks for inviting me into the team.
0 Likes
ViaPrairie
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!
Thank you for the invite!!
My name is Natsumi (shop: Via Prairie), and my birthday is July 20th.
I sell handmade jewelry. I just started Etsy 2 months ago!
There is lots to learn....I'm excited to join your team.
Thanks again! See you around :)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

My name is Maria, my birthday is 2/26, and I've been running PoisonedPorcelain, a custom dinnerware shop, for a few months now. I would like to use my shop as a little bit of extra income on the side of my full time job, and as a little bit of an escape from the craziness of life! I've only had a handful of sales so far, and would love to increase that number significantly in the future!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is Anne. I am 27 years old and have since february a shop for clothes called Black Cat Design.
All products are designed and created by myself.

Black Cat Design is all about specially designed clothing that making you feel great in this fancy style. I strive to make slashed and woven clothes for women of all shapes and sizes because life should be comfortable and sexy!

Find something unique to make you stand out from the rest :)
0 Likes

Hi all! Thank you for the invitation!

My name is Krizia :) my birthday is Aug 29.
I have been making jewelry for friends and family for several years now and I am relatively new to Etsy. My goal is to generate new customers and help others. Any sales I make I donate 10% to the Red Cross. I feel even a small donation can affect someone's life who really is in need.

Look forward to being part of this team! <3
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!

My name is Tyese. My birthday is June 29th. I create handmade wreaths and I opened my Etsy shop in November of 2013. My goal is to sell something! Anything! I'm struggling with sales and I could use all the promotion I could get!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome Tyese! Glad I was able to help by including you in my treasury! I'm new to Esty as well and struggling with sales! The key is to promote other's shops, and hopefully they will promote yours in return!

Hope this helps!
Talecia
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Lorena. I have two Etsy shops. I sell cell phone decoration kits and decoden supplies in one and in the other one I sell hair bow making supplies, ribbons, flowers, embellishments, lace.
I enjoy selling on Etsy. It is very exciting, but sometimes can be stressfull, but I love it.
Thank you for inviting me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!
Thanks for inviting me to join! My name is Michelle and my birthday is October the 8th. I opened my shop on April the 5th of this year. My shops name is Jewelry By Ms M, and I sell jewelry. My goal is to make consistent sells and to expand my shop. I love making jewelry, it has been a hobby of mine for the last six months or so. My four year old daughter loves making her own little necklace and bracelets, so we have fun making jewelry together! Being a stay at home mom I would love to make consistent sells and contribute some financially to my family! :)
0 Likes

Hi everyone!
Thanks Lola for the invitation!
My name is Nagore and my birthday is September 4th. I sell handmade head-dress for weddings or special occasion, Crowns and headband for first communion and weddings, hats for cold winter etc.
I open my shop in April, and i haven´t made any sales.My goal is start selling my items.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.