Hi everyone, I’m Priscilla and I sell a bunch of different items. Drawing commissions, painted mirrors, hair accessories and some prints 

Re: Introduce yourself and what you sell!

Hello Everyone. My name is Tiffany. I sell party supplies, little girls' glasses, and custom charm bracelets for Apple Watches. I would like to add more to my shop, I have the product to make to add more, but right now I have to work out of my living room so it's just those things for now. My Shop is www.StyldAccordingly.etsy.com if anyone wants to check it out. I welcome all feedback. Thank you

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
Walldecorbyfaye
Inspiration Seeker

Hello, my shop is WalldecorbyFaye. I design wreaths and seasonal home decor. I also sublimate signs and sell designer ribbon and supplies. 

1 Like

Hey,

This is PINKLUSHLUXES 

Make us your one stop Pink Shop.

we have all kinds of different products we hope you love. Check out our Exclusive PINKLUSHLUXES PLAYLIST available on SoundCloud and YouTube.

Check out our Instagram and stay connected with our EtsyShop 

LUXURY MADE AFFORDABLE

Shop our New KeyChain arrivals Shop Luxe Cherry Babe and Throned Pink Heiress KeyChains Check out our Exclusive PinkLushLuxes KeyChain Playlist 3 #ExploreMore #ExploreNow #Explore #Etsy #EtsyShop #KeyChains #LuxeLife #EtsySeller #ExplorePage #DestinyRogers #EtsyMarket

0 Likes

I'm Paula, designer & seller of The Embellishing Room on Etsy. You can check me out at www.theembellishingroom.com and it will take you to my Etsy shop.  My shop theme is the glamorous 1950's.  I have created my shop to specialize in creating beautiful jewelry by re-using jewelry from mostly the 1950's, (Assemblage Jewelry).  Every piece is unique.  I think Etsy shoppers are searching for that 1 special item that speaks directly to them.  I always hope they find it in my shop, haha.  I have been on Etsy for about 9 years but sure wish my sales reflected that.  Sales have been over the last 3 years. I'm hoping to learn more from other Etsy sellers!  I will do my part and visit your shops and favorite some of your items.  Happy selling! 

0 Likes

I'm Amber Ann from Amber Ann Design. I started crafting as a hobby to distract myself from chronic pain. I found it a very creative outlet and I love making hair accessories for various occasions and will do custom orders ❤ www.etsy.com/shop/amberanndesign 

Listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1117880197/rose-teardrop-forehead-tiara-rose-gold

This rose flower forehead teardrop forehead crown is a high quality version of a hair accessory i made for my own wedding. It's one of a kind and took me 20 hours to make. Unsure of if or when certain supplies will come in stock.

0 Likes
LindaMacrame
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone, I m Ferda ,I love making macrame and my shop is so lovely .My shop link is this love it

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LindaMacrame?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.