Introduce yourself and what you sell!

Hi everyone, I’m Priscilla and I sell a bunch of different items. Drawing commissions, painted mirrors, hair accessories and some prints 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
16 Likes
80 Replies

Re: Introduce yourself and what you sell!

Hello Everyone, my name is Rosie! I sell all kinds of customized Aprons, Face Masks, Oven Mitts are coming! My shop’s name ThredzbySewSista51! 

10 Likes
Bodycandy95
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, I'm new as well my name is Christie I make natural bath products, candied fruits, and fruit butters.

8 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I sell magnetic eyelash set and waist beads 

6 Likes

Hi!  I'm Jenny and I have @TheGypsyHippo I sell quality handmade gifts and accessories.  

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Artra, the owner of Simora Home . I sell body butters, soaps, and candles. 

7 Likes

Hey everyone. PinkLushLuxes sells a variety of jewelry and gloss. I love the color pink so that’s always the inspiration. Stay tuned we will do lashes, and scrubs 

4 Likes

Hi I’m Katina owner of Kooler Denim. I customize denim jackets and more. 

4 Likes
ClayandSmyk
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone, my name is Oksana Smyk. I live and work in Omsk, Russia. I make and sell handmade ceramic items: tableware, jewellery, home decor. My shop on Etsy Clayandsmyk. I am new to this group.

6 Likes

Hi, everyone! I am Natallia. I sell landscape and floral oil paintings

4 Likes

Hi Everyone 
Im from Solely Relax we are a woman veteran owned company and we create and sell all natural handcrafted candles, wax melts, room sprays and artisanal soap bars. 

4 Likes

Hi! I am from LadyMaillerieDesigns.etsy.com I am Samantha, USAF Veteran owner, handmake all the chainmaille items myself (weaving). I also make digital print files for diy use....

4 Likes
Walldecorbyfaye
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! I'm Wilhelmine and my business is WalldecorbyFaye. I sell amazing handmade wreaths and seasonal home decor. 

3 Likes

Hello, 

Nice to meet everyone in this group.
My name is June. I have a shop AromArtShop.Etsy.com since May 2020. I am selling Candles, Reed Diffusers, Tea Lights, Wax Melts and Aroma Giftsets. I have made 72 orders so far at Etsy. I feel grateful that I can help people find their aroma favorites during the pandemic. I am seeking more ways to promote my shop. 
Hope to hear from you soon. 
June
2 Likes

Hi I’m Deana Ann 🧡 I create energy healing gemstone art pieces and bracelets. I’m a Reiki II practitioner and put Reiki healing energy into all I create. The world needs a lot of healing right now so I get it out there any way I can

1 Like

Hello! My name is Calli and I sell handmade astrology dreamcatchers, origami butterfly mobiles, and mythology inspired flower crowns. I enjoy making more whimsical decor and accessory pieces that I myself would want.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Katy and I sell handmade accessories like face masks, earrings, tote bags, and some home decor. I love mixing pastels with bright colors and am super inspired by 80s and 90s pop art. 

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Tara with Off Her Head Hatshop. I sell handmade and re-designed hats (primarily wide brim fedoras) but some other styles too. I like to name all of my hats after strong female characters and promote the empowerment of women.  Bring on 2021! Let's show our Hattitude  

0 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Romy, 20 years old from the Netherlands I sell bookmarks, canvas , posters, bracelets, keychains and more soon !! 

0 Likes

My name is Slavica, I come from Slovenia, I mainly deal with home craft products, I have already won the first prize in our country twice, I also visited abroad, where I improved, you can see my products on the page,https://www.etsy.com/shop/IzdelkiSlovenije?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

1 Like

Hello all, hope everyone is doing well. My name is Mindy. Most of my time is taken up with being a mother of a now 7 year old son and persuing a college degree little by little. I plan to go into funeral directing. Any other time, iam crafting. Iam a licensed cosmetologist and specialize in dread Locks. I make sythetic braid in sets and custom wigs. Witch craft items, like soell bottles, tarot readings and hand carved wood reading boards. Some crystal jewelry, but I also love working with resin as a medium. Paddles for kink, ashtrays, rune sets and any molds I particularly like. It's a general moshposh of creativity. I bring it all together with love and life. Thanks to all, many blessings 

1 Like

My name is Leksi, my shop is Aleksandraspaintings. I sell original art on stretch canvas of my favorite celebrities. I use an acrylic medium.

1 Like

Hi I’m Sara of @FoxandTurtleDesigns I make hair accessories!

1 Like
IZAANDRI
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone, I'm Izabelė  my shop is IZAANDRI. I sale handmade accessories for women like belts, purses, wrist warmers. All things handmade and totally personalizable.

2 Likes
StudioAvai
Conversation Maker

I'm Avai from StudioAvai. I make and upcycle, jewellery, clothing, accessories and bookmarks.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.