WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

@IsasAiArt WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ISA!  We're so happy you're here!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

hi everyone,

My shop name is quirky wishes 

https://quirkywishescompany.etsy.com

At our shop, we specialize in unique and quirky greeting cards and gifts that add a touch of fun, humor, and heartfelt sentiments to special occasions.

I'm a mom of two energetic boys, and we're nestled in the heart of the stunning Pacific Northwest. Here, where rain showers bring life to lush green landscapes, our family thrives. Not only that, we have coffee shops everywhere!

I started the company of Quirky Wishes earlier this year.  Because I deeply felt the need to convey appreciation to my son's dedicated teachers and my husband's valued clients in a more meaningful way. To me, handwritten cards have always been the most authentic means of delivering a message straight from the heart.

As we set sail on this entrepreneurial adventure, we'll navigate the twists and turns that come with building a small business. My hope is that everyone finds success in their endeavors, and that we experience smooth sailing together.

Let's embrace the challenges of entrepreneurship together!

1 Like

@QuirkyWishesCompany Welcome to the ART Team!  We're so happy you're here.  And what a beautiful way to start a business.  We hope to help you spread joy and find success together.  

0 Likes
Onmylittlehead
Inspiration Seeker

Bonjour à tous, Je m' appelle Maud et je dessine depuis que je suis en capacité de tenir un crayon. Totalement autodidacte, je me suis lancer il y a peu sur les réseaux et sur Etsy afin de voir si mes créations pouvaient apporter de la joie à d' autres personnes. J' aime les émotions que peuvent générer les oeuvres quelles qu'elles soient. Personnes n' est indifférent à l' art et c' est là, la magie de l' imaginaire. Depuis que le monde et monde, l' Homme a communiqué à travers l' histoire et les âges par le biais du dessin, de la peinture, de la musique etc. C' est quelque chose qui pour moi fait partie à part entière de notre être primal. Je ne peux vous dire ni pourquoi ni comment je crée, je le fais comme je respire, c' est sans réflexion ni calcul. Après des soucis de santé ces dernières années, j' ai ressenti encore plus le besoin d' exorciser tout ca de moi. Je me suis donc mise au digital toujours en autodidacte. Pour l' instant, je n' ai jamais rien réussi à vendre, ni à créer de réelle communauté sur mes réseaux sociaux. Alors j' espère que vous apprécierez vous perdre sur le chemin de mon esprit car il est bon parfois de ce perdre dans ses pensées. https://onmylittlehead.etsy.com

0 Likes

@Onmylittlehead BIENVENUE DANS L'ÉQUIPE ARTISTIQUE MAUD! Nous sommes si heureux que vous soyez ici. Vous avez une belle vision du monde. Vous êtes dans une grande aventure. Nous sommes impatients de nous entraider pour réussir sur Etsy!

0 Likes

@FotoTuning WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM CARMEN AND MATTHIAS!  We're so happy you are here.  And happy you've expanded into the international markets.  It will help your shop so much.  And hope you're enjoying Sicily.  Especially since winter is on its way.  Although, I noticed you're from Hamburg.  I was fortunate to spend a summer there many, many years ago.  DANKE!

1 Like
FotoTuning
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you very much Mike!
Hamburg is a great city. Then you've already been around the world a lot. I'm sure you've been to France, too, if I look at your picture themes. The colours of the lavender are great. And how fragrant it is.
Yes, we spend a lot of time in Sicily, looking after a friend's house here, which is in the middle of a nature reserve and the nearest neighbour is 1 km away. A very inspiring environment and wonderful for our three dogs.
Since we started offering the downloads, things are slowly moving into the shop.
Sunny greetings
Carmen

1 Like

@FotoTuning I hope to see Hamburg again.  It was a wonderful experience.  And I'm sure a lot has changed.  Also, I need to start making friends with people with houses in Sicily.  haha

And we have lots of activities to help boost traffic and sales to our shops.  If you're on Facebook, we have a large and active holiday party.  You can sign up at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1043451673463521

1 Like
FotoTuning
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks @MikeKrausArt 

and sorry please I just saw the message. I have to get used to this messaging system. It's all kind of convoluted.
I've already joined the group on Facebook and am thrilled to see all the artists creating such wonderful creative things. It's a shame there aren't 72 hours in the day so I would have more time to look at everything and comment. It is good that there are so many creative people who bring joy into the world. Thank you Mike for the opportunities to showcase our work.

Sicily is incredibly inspiring. There is a lot of protected nature and the people are fantastic. I am grateful to be here at the moment. Also, the summer here is much longer than in Hamburg

Sunny greetings Carmen

1 Like
ArtisticNihon
Inspiration Seeker

Hi , im a solo traveler , currently living in Belgium (and born) i started my Etsy boutique a month ago , i have good numbers so far , so im confident for the future !

sorry im not that good for this kind of stuff haha

Im looking to connect with like minded peoples , to talk business , marketing , esct (not interested into small talk thanks)

here's my shop if you want to have a look and give me some feedbacks or whatever : 

https://artisticnihon.etsy.com

4 Likes
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@ArtisticNihon welcome to be part of this team hoping to have talk with you too.

I take a tour of your shop. Great artwork. Good job! Can you share us how do you craft them?

Really nice

3 Likes
FotoTuning
Inspiration Seeker

@ArtisticNihon I like your work very much. Great travel memories for people who have visited these places. I keep my fingers crossed for you to find many buyers.

Creative greetings

Carmen

1 Like

@ArtisticNihon WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're so glad you're here.  And I love Belgium.  And we're looking forward to helping each other find success on Etsy!

1 Like

Hİ everyone. I'm Begum. We make many handmade products with my sister. We have a wide range of products, from wall hangings to bags. My sister does not work and is a mother of 3 children. One child is disabled. It is very difficult to pay for children's expenses. For this reason and because we really love this job, we will continue to make handmade products. With love..

5 Likes

@SistafulShop WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM BEGUM!  We're so happy you and your sister are here.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy!

3 Likes

Hello my name is jelly 

here is my shop :

nyunyujewellery.etsy.com 

I have been here on etsy since 2022

i am a handmade micro crochet designer 

and I make some flower jewelry and accessories with crochet art. 

thank you all

5 Likes

@NYUNYUJEWELLERY WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM JELLY!  We're so happy you're here.  You have wonderful jewelry.  Have a great weekend!

0 Likes
Kaysthetics3000
Inspiration Seeker

Hi All!!

I'm Kayla and I run the Etsy Shop & Instagram page @Kaysthetics3000 based in Montréal, Qc, Canada
https://www.instagram.com/kaysthetics3000/

I am so happy to be here to spread positive quotes, mindful art, and graphic design knowledge on typography, illustration & colour theory!

Would love to connect with other graphic designers and artists.
Thank you

3 Likes

@Kaysthetics3000 WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM KAYLA!  We're so happy you're here.  We could all use more good vibes.  Enjoy your weekend!

0 Likes
AngelicCustom
Inspiration Seeker

Hello! Bonjour! My name is Sandra, im born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, and I am 20 years old. I started painting as a young girl inspired by her grandmother and how beautiful art can be. Today, I have an instragram page with loving friends as supporters, and amazing past clients as well. My shop holds all my creativity and thoughts. The reason I say this is because I express through my paintings/art , and its the love and passion I have for art that makes me want to share them with everybody. I have so many lovely canvases looking for a art loving home.

1 Like

@AngelicCustom BIENVENUE DANS L'ÉQUIPE ARTISTIQUE SANDRA! Nous sommes si heureux que vous soyez ici. Montréal est une de mes villes préférées. Votre œuvre est magnifique. Et nous sommes impatients de nous entraider pour réussir sur Etsy!

0 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeanne. I sew all types of handbags, totes, water bottle holders, etc. My sewing room is my happy place. After a few years of stalling, I finally opened a Facebook business page. I'm also going to my vend at my first craft fair Nov. 4 & 5. I'm excited and nervous about that, but I am looking forward to it. 

Have an awesome day everyone!

This is my Etsy shop link if you are interested:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachyPursenality

1 Like

@PeachyPursenality WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM JEANNE!  We're so happy you're here.  And we're looking forward to helping each other find success!

0 Likes

Hello! I’ve been a member of this group for a week or so but just figured out how to explore it a bit more!  I own @PoisedPrintsByPaige (hi, I’m Paige!) and I sell digital custom creations I make on Canva. I love using Canva as an outlet for my creativity, but on the down low I also LOVE creating physical art! I’ve been on a hiatus with physical art for a while but dream of having the time and space to create again one day. I love working with acrylic and watercolor on canvas, especially with coffee-stained newspaper as the background and I LOVE painting tree silhouettes! Maybe one day I’ll share my physical art but for now, I’m loving the creative outlet canva provides! Thank you for having me here!

1 Like

@PoisedPrintsByPaige We're so happy you're a part of the ART Team, Paige.  It's been a lot of fun seeing your work.  And we're looking forward to seeing your physical artwork in the near future.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.