WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

KatssTarot
Inspiration Seeker

Dot.: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hi! I'm Kasia from Poland. I'm passionate about fashion and art overall. I have a lot of witches in my family so I also got that spiritual gene. I opened an etsy shop because of my friend who bought me my first tarot deck. I realised that tarot readings give me a lot of joy and satisfaction! I already helped a lot of people thanks to my readings so I want to bring joy to more people.

https://katsstarot.etsy.com

Thank you!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

Dot.: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

@KatssTarot WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM KASIA!  So happy to have a witch here.  We hope we can help each other on Etsy!

1 Like
KillerBrittle
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Welcome! I’ve always loved tarot & find it fascinating. I’m currently taking an online course in Intuitive Tarot. Wishing you all the best & much success on Etsy🩷

1 Like
NookPaper
Inspiration Seeker

Hey everyone!

I'm Rico Hidayat, but you can just call me Rico. I hail from Jakarta, Indonesia. I've got a passion for painting and design, and lately, I've been really into creating retro designs for digital product posters. I've been part of the Etsy community as a seller for about a month now, and I'm excited to contribute to this community, sharing experiences and insights. I'm also really looking forward to learning a lot here and soaking up knowledge. Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

2 Likes
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@NookPaper hello Rico and welcome. I saw you have some italian sentence, that's greeeeat!! Can i ask you why this sentences in italian? I'm just curious :O)

2 Likes

@NookPaper WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM RICO!  We're so glad you're here.  Your posters and designs are so wonderful and positive.  We're looking forward to helping each other find success on Etsy!

1 Like
NookPaper
Inspiration Seeker

@RicoHidayat hello Rico and welcome. I saw you have some italian sentence, that's greeeeat!! Can i ask you why this sentences in italian? I'm just curious :O)

@ImmerseArtStudio Actually, I'm not sure why there are Italian sentences here, I'm just following my competitor . Phrases like "Il Dolce Far Niente" and "Ciao Bella" do sound intriguing, so I gave them a try!

2 Likes
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@NookPaper i'm italian and i can say that they are very good sentences. I would link "ciao bella" with a kiss and girl and not with an hearth, but it's.

i dont know if you know what they mean :O)

2 Likes

@Marpet3425 We do have a Fabulous Fall Art Festival Pinterest page at: https://www.pinterest.com/mikekraus/fabulous-fall-art-festival-starts-oct-2nd/  THANKS AGAIN!

0 Likes

Thank you Mike!

Silly questions, but need to know on the Art Festival Pinterest Page:

Do I need to add/promo some of my own items that might be good additions for holiday purchase?

Or is this intended to be a no promo area, where we just discover, explore, comment and purchase each other's items?

Or is it Both of these things!

1 Like

@Marpet3425 Please share all items you wish for people to see.  We allow promotions.  

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Sharyl! I'm from the US (Southern California) and have been on Etsy since 2016. I make jewelry such as body chains, hand chains, belly chains, earrings, necklaces, etc! My shop is called "ShopSincerelyJane" Happy to meet you all! 

3 Likes

@shopsincerelyjane WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM SHARYL!  We're so happy you're here.  Your jewelry is beautiful.  I can see why you are very popular.  THANKS AGAIN and please let us know if you need anything!

0 Likes

Hi - I'm Deborah, I sell European vintage and home decor - mostly italian. I'm Australian but live in Italy. I'll be adding lots of new items in the coming days, busy cleaning them up so they are Etsy ready. My shop is called BravaVintageItaly. I have only quite recently re-opened it. Thanks

4 Likes
NookPaper
Inspiration Seeker

@BravaVintageItaly  Hi Debora, your product is really cool 

4 Likes
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@BravaVintageItaly reaally nice shop! photos well defined and clear and organized in you listings. I'm not a customer of vintage items but i want congratulate with you for your good work :D) I wish you a lot of sales and success

1 Like
KillerBrittle
Inspiration Seeker

Welcome from another Etsy seller! You have beautiful items and I'm now a follower of your shop All the best and much success!

Sherry

killerbrittle.etsy.com

3 Likes
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@KillerBrittle hello sherry! nice to have you here. Welcome :D)

2 Likes
KillerBrittle
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you! Happy to be here

2 Likes
PrintsbyNila
Inspiration Seeker

Hi I am Nila and started Prints by Nila a couple of months back. It all started as a side hustle, but the more I design printable art, the more I am loving the process. I hope to be successful in this endeavour and I would love to connect with fellow Etsy artists to learn and grow more.

3 Likes

@PrintsbyNila WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM NILA!  You're off to a great start.  Keep doing what you're doing and success will find you!

1 Like
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@PrintsbyNila welcome here!! Great start and yoga themed digital art are so greeat. How much time are you selling here on Etsy?

2 Likes
PrintsbyNila
Inspiration Seeker

@ImmerseArtStudio Thank you. I just started the shop around July this year.

2 Likes
PrintsbyNila
Inspiration Seeker

@MikeKrausArt thank you for those positive words. Hope to learn from this community

1 Like

@BravaVintageItaly WELCOME BACK DEBORAH!  Your vintage shop is wonderful.  We're looking forward to helping each other have a successful holiday season!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.