WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

KillerBrittle
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Welcome & happy selling!!!

Sherry

KillerBrittle.Etsy.com

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

@EstateYarns WELCOME TO ETSY AND THE ART TEAM!  You have a fun shop.  And I'll keep you in mind as I may end up with a lot of knitting supplies soon.

As for suggestions for your shop, the best thing you can do right now is just keep adding items.  More items = more traffic = more sales.  This will be important as we enter the holiday season (October - December) when 75-80% off all sales usually occur.  Once you have 150+ items, then other things start to become more important.  And, we have lots of games and activities that help too

THANKS AGAIN!

1 Like

Hey everyone! I'm excited to join this community. I started my journey into design because I wanted to create beautiful things for my own kid. Now, I'm extending that love to others. As a single mom, it's not always easy, but I'm determined to make it work.

I've been running my Etsy shop for 9 months now, but I'm struggling to get the visibility it deserves. I'm on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook, offering my designs at affordable prices and so much cheaper compare to other shops , but I'm not seeing significant traction.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I could really use some help or advice from you wonderful folks. Anything you can share would mean the world to me. 

1 Like

@littlebrushprint WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  And your shop is a lot of fun.  

We do have lots of activities designed to boost your traffic on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.  So, I suggest participating in them.  

Also, we're hosting a holiday kick-off event next week at:  https://www.facebook.com/events/830015262116682/  This will be a great opportunity to introduce yourself to a lot of people before the buying season

1 Like

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for the invite. I'm Sarah and I'm from Tacoma, WA. I'm really happy to be here and looking forward to learning from this community of like-minded people. My shop is Mod Mood Designs and I sell digital and printable wall art. Cheers!

2 Likes

@ModMoodDesigns WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM SARAH!  We're so glad you're here.  And looking forward to helping each other find success on Etsy!

1 Like
HDesignStudioo
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there! I'm Christina, from Croatia and I sell digital printables (sublimation designs, cliparts, digital papers) and I would really appreciate any support. Thanks a lot! 

1 Like

@HDesignStudioo WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM CHRISTINA!  We're so happy you joined.  And we're looking forward to supporting each other

0 Likes

@MikeKrausArt thanks mike , yeah i'm participating in all of activities , its time consuming and leaving me no time to design anymore but im doing it regardless, see if that help

1 Like

@littlebrushprint Personally, I try to find a balance.  I schedule my day's activities.  There's 3 hours for marketing.  There's 3 hours for creating.  And 2 hours for administrative tasks.  

0 Likes

We are Andra and Catalin Iliescu , self tought artists from Romania mostly into metalic sculptures but lately into ceramic too .More precisely american raku wich is the most important ceramic art of USA and it was developed by Paul Soldner as he was the first credited to have reduced the metalic luster glazes into a bucket of combustibles.

Our adventure with ceramic started after we learned to make custom clay graphite crucibles to melt metals in them.

Similar to Raku family from Japan that were roof tiles makers originally,we were crucible makers at the begining ,so not really potters in a traditional way.

But we do have a potters wheel that we use ,just not for throwing as our ceramic body is soo coarse that would damage the hands of the potter.It has to be coarse to withstand thermal shock.

We have developed our own way of making pottery ,inspired from bronze sculptures casting with the lost wax technique.We slipcast thick and trim on the wheel after.

The ceramic body for raku wich is a very violent way of firing ceramic,has to withstand huge thermal shock and even with expensive materials there are still many losses .Thats why american raku ceramic its more expensive ,because to make a single ,really good vase ,a raku artist has to fire and break a few.

Our art of firing raku lustre is similar to the Yohen japanese national treasure bowls.A Japanese scientist tryed to replicate those teacups and he fired 22 000  to get just 5 good pieces.Because of such high losses ,those 5 good cups are worth a lot.

Our artwork its similar but we have less losses.

We developed our passion for metals further and we use the knowledge to create ceramic glazes with unusual and rare metals that have never been done before.

Inspiration we got from Leonardo da Vinci , Brancusi ,Modigliani ,Issamu Noguchi ,Paul Soldner ,Buckminster Fuller,Beatrice Wood,Hans Coper,Jerome Massier and honorable mention, Greg Daly .

1 Like

@AmericanRaku WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ANDRA & CATALIN!  We're so happy you're here.  What an amazing and interesting process.  Do you make videos creating your works?  I'm sure it'd be very popular.  I want to watch your process right now.  THANKS AGAIN!

0 Likes
MadiposaPrints
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there!

I’m a Colorado native and new to the world of Etsy. Nature photography is one of my favorite hobbies. I have a lot of my photos printed on canvas, glass, or metal in my house and over the years I have had people comment to me that I could sell them. I decided to give it a try this year and set my shop up while on summer break (I work in the schools as my primary job). At this point, I am selling digital download photography prints. Check out my shop and please let me know if you have any feedback!

https://madiposaprints.etsy.com

1 Like

@MadiposaPrints WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!!!  We're so happy you're here.  And you're photography is beautiful.  Nature is the great inspiration.  And we're looking forward to seeing your next piece

1 Like

hello, thanks Mike. my name is Diya  I'm from India in Gujarat.

Each of our product handcrafted by skilled local artisans, is unmatched in craftsmanship and value. The ornate designs coupled with delicate handiwork make each product truly distinguished.

Please message us if you have any questions or need additional information. I would be happy to assist! Thank you .https://nairitiz.etsy.com

2 Likes
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@Nairitiz welcome on board!

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Oleg. I'm from Ukraine. I'm self-taught. I have always been interested in making things. I’ve become so engrossed in decor making that since 2017 my main job has been creating on Etsy. But since February 2022, trouble has come to my country. It became very difficult with creativity, with sales. If I sell something, I help the front. Our victory is near!

3 Likes

@WoodarByLyubaschenko WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM! We're so glad you are here.  How are you?  We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.  Also, I've added you to our Ukrainian support page at: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/SUPPORT-OUR-BRAVE-UKRAINIAN-TEAMMATES/m-p/137895560#M4277744  Please let us know if you need anything.  Glory To Ukraine!

0 Likes

Glory to heroes! Thank you very much for your support! Thank you very much for your civic position! Many of my customers offered me help. Thanks everyone. I don't know how I can help. The very offer of help from you is already inspiring and supportive. We are not alone, thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your support.

1 Like

@WoodarByLyubaschenko You are never alone.  And the people of Ukraine have inspired the world with their courage and bravery

1 Like
MrsFoxsRocks
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone! My name is Heather Fox, and I’m an East Tennessee gal that’s a married, full time caregiver to my 88 year old grandmother. I decided to take up crafting again since I have time on my hands and chose rock painting! It’s a really fun and rewarding medium to work with and I’m learning more as I go! I hope to keep getting better and better! I opened an Etsy shop to see if I could sell custom pieces of art! The link to my shop is: https://mrsfoxsrocks.etsy.com if anyone wants to check it out and maybe give advice since I’m new to selling my art! Thank you everyone and it’s nice to be a part of such a welcoming and friendly community!

3 Likes

@MrsFoxsRocks WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM HEATHER!  We're happy you're here!  And I'll send you a private message

0 Likes
ImmerseArtStudio
Conversation Maker

@MrsFoxsRocks you are welcome and it awesome that you have been started again with your passion. Best wishes

1 Like
KillerBrittle
Inspiration Seeker

Love your work! Wishing you all the best with Etsy & beyond

Sherry

• killerbrittle.Etsy.com
2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.