This update is for 3.5.6 (May 6)

(1) Issues which prevented the Batch Image Change Operation from updating has been fixed. Issues with the database not updating the images have also been fixed.
(2) Upon downloading a database is automatically saved, The database name is your shop name with "_auto" attached to it.
(3) The SYNC button is now color coded and only green when a recent sync has been made.
(4) Several changes in the underlying database has been made.

Re: News about the latest program update HERE

I just released a new version, 5.4.29 which addresses the lack of error messages. The program will now recover from these errors and list out what the issue is. The error listed will probably be listed as an Etsy JSON error. There is an error with certain types of listings with variations that I believe is causing these. I am working on finding the root cause of this. I do not believe this current error affects a large number of users.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Some quick fixes are included in Release 5.4.30 :
Shows when global filtering is ON when in the description and title change form. For long descriptions the update button and images may not have been shown. Changed this so that they are always at the top of the cell, not the middle.
Checks for a valid shopname and exits gracefully when the shopname is incorrect.
0 Likes

Release 5.5.7 - Improvements in the listing downloads. Fixed issues which were linked to large shop downloads. Updated the Check Operations procedure. As always, upon the second opening of the program the program will update itself.
0 Likes

There have actually been several releases in the last few weeks as more refinement continues. Better recovery and error descriptions for price changes and descriptions have occurred along with tweaks in the user interface.
0 Likes

New version, 5.6.19 released. This addresses a bug with the descriptions search and replace function when the first letter of the description text was used. Better diagnostics for all of the description and title functions were added.
0 Likes

Version 5.8.5 just released. This version supports fractions for the item dimensions and weights. It has download speed improvements. It fixes some issues with price adjustment failures that may have occurred under some circumstances.
0 Likes

Version 5.8.17 just released.
Some adjustments to increase database saving implimented. The Views graph is now back working. A problem with resuncing the shop immediately was found and fixed. An issue with the shipping template has been fixed.
0 Likes

Version 5.8.31 released. User Interface for the new universal filter improved. Bug with tags showing category issues with some listings fixed. Export function fields have been added to.
0 Likes

Version 5.9.03 released. This fixes a bug introduced sometime in one of the recent versions where resetting the quantities to 1 with some types of bulk edits can occur.
Remember, that Zetsy allows you to save your shop BEFORE a session of mass edits. If something does go wrong. one can restore to the saved database listing. The most recent sync is always saved, but you can save any number of other shop backups. See http://zimpro.co/blog/zetsy-has-a-shop-backup-program/
0 Likes

Version 5.9.07 released. This fixes a bug in the manual entry of title and descriptions where it failed to update and smooths out the UI related to this. . Significant changes in the Export function is now available. We're working on documenting these changes here http://zimpro.co/blog/export-functions/ (accessed through help in Zetsy).. The changes bring about immense flexibility in the output functions of the program.
0 Likes

Program was updated to 5.9.29 . This version fixes an issue where sporadic "transport" errors would occur. It also fixes an issue where the new shipping parameters could be reset when changing bulk editing tags.
0 Likes

Program was updated to 5.10.04. This version allows the bulk editing of all available true/false listing items such as auto renew or allowing customization. remaining issues with the shipping characteristics of height, width, weight, and length have been fixed. A bug where items with more than 100 favorites were not being registered was fixed..
0 Likes

thank you! how should we update zetsy?
0 Likes

I got it. it works! thank you
0 Likes

Updated version 5.10.19 is now available. Everything in the program has been updated for Win10. Development going forward will be with Win10, but backward compatibility to Win7 will be checked. Improvements in the speed of the tag tool and shop analytics along with some summary statistics (if you don't use this tool you really should!). The shipping template ID is now part of the listing viewer as well as the taxonomy ID. The latter is necessary for the upcoming support of the new categories.
0 Likes

Latest Version has been released (5.10.31). Changes:

(1) This fixes the bug where a shop with NO sections would not download.
(2) This adds Occasion and Recipient fields to allowable bulk edits in the main editing form.
(3) The listings are counted as they are changed giving feedback to the user on what is happening.
(4) Prevents clearing of the table if you forget to choose listings to update.
(5) Additional beta stuff with the tag tool not ready for prime time yet.

0 Likes

I just downloaded the program today. I just wondered is there someplace where I can learn about the program and how to use it for my shop? I did use it to make some changes to some listings, but I wasn't sure what I was doing. Looks pretty great though. thanks
0 Likes

I just installed the new version. It seems faster, but I can't get it to work. After syncing the shop, a message appeared "Missing Listings starting at 400 to 500 caused by Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." The same message came up for listings between 649 to 685. I'd rather not update the descriptions piecemeal and would really appreciate a solution. I can't identify what's causing the problem. Thanks!
0 Likes
MiladyCreations
Inspiration Seeker

I'm aware of this problem but have not been able to find the error yet. A simple work around is to resync the shop. It will then find the missing listings and add them. This problem only happens randomly. I'll continue to look for a better fix than the current work around.
0 Likes

The latest version 5.11.16 has been released. This version fixes the broken saving of tags to the database. it also adds some UI improvements to showing the database date and time and changes to it. Now on to the next set of task ,,,
0 Likes

First update for this year (version 6.1.17). At long last the new filter /review screen is nearing completion. Most of a listing items parameters can be now be edited (added style, who_made, recipient). For those that cannot, the program tells you. Simply double clicking the column headers should provide the needed information.
Several user interface improvements including color coding those rows that are included for editing. The bug where the new categories (taxonomy) was not being saved was fixed.
The update will be automatically installed
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The website has a download link for the "beta version we're in the process of testing". However, that version is 3.09.02.2. Does that mean that the beta version offered as a download for testing is a couple years old?
0 Likes

Yep, you've noticed just how out of date the web site is. I need to just link this to the current version. A few years ago I was maintaining two versions: one more rapid, the other not.
I put all the effort into improving the program and a lot less in the website :) I noticed several other things that are off as well.
0 Likes

Announcing the re;ease of 6.2.5 with the following features:
(1) This versions now allows complete bulk editing of materials. You can also select this in the filter section of the program
(2) It fixes a bug with the find command in the descriptions section. You can now highlight the text you are looking to replace.
(3) Improves the user interface with the tags function.

Materials is something our shops have not used much recently. You can put MORE than just materials in there, You can have 13 of them with 45 characters each so a lot can be "stuffed" in there. Items like location codes for the item/ material; codes for quantity of material needed, codes for cost of the item, etc.

As always if the update causes any issues, let us know.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

On both Windows 7 & 8, I receive the same error when trying to preview the Etsy Ledger from frmDE_AccntRpts stating that Etsy.accdb cannot be found in ... Apps\2.0\Data\LKATZ7AW.VQ7\M7XMZD5Q.ETL\zets..tion_2f6eb9a43a109cfc_0006.0002_1f49cf388df3c387\Data

However, the file is actually in both the the app folder ... Apps\2.0\TL9LV371.9X0\QT1WH6M8.R25\zetsy.exe_2f6eb9a43a109cfc_0006.0002_en-us_36de8dd217ee23e5

and the DevExpress WinForms directory ... Apps\2.0\TL9LV371.9X0\QT1WH6M8.R25\zets..tion_2f6eb9a43a109cfc_0006.0002_1f49cf388df3c387
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.