This update is for 3.5.6 (May 6)

(1) Issues which prevented the Batch Image Change Operation from updating has been fixed. Issues with the database not updating the images have also been fixed.
(2) Upon downloading a database is automatically saved, The database name is your shop name with "_auto" attached to it.
(3) The SYNC button is now color coded and only green when a recent sync has been made.
(4) Several changes in the underlying database has been made.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: News about the latest program update HERE

Woe--I just put up a post and said that I am getting strange lettering in the spot where the apostrophe should be.-- I typed in the text, but as soon as I hit enter, the apostrophe appeared in its place. It's almost like this is some sort of a command that when I type this batch of characters, the apostrophe will appear.
This is what I am seeing but without spaces in between the characters - & # 3 9 --I have put a space in between each character. I'm hoping that by doing this, you will understand what it is that I see. Again, instead of the apostrophe, I see these four characters-- the ampersign, the pound sign, number 3 and number 9. Why does this happen?
Georgene
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
MiladyCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Sorry for the slow response but I've been sick the last few days. I'll try to look at this tomorrow and get back to you.
0 Likes

A new update to the program has been released. It fixes bugs with the sale features of the program.
0 Likes

Version 4.6.3 has been released. Issues with Win 8.1 preventing the program from running has been fixed. The tag analytics feature has been updated to make it easier to understand. Additional listing information has been added and/or fixed.
0 Likes

An update was released today (June 15). This fixes an issue when a listing had large amounts of materials. Never hesitate to contact us if an update causes errors to occur. We appreciate all feedback we get. Thanks
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just downloaded Zetsy today. I was able to get in and have Zetsy upload all items from my shop. However, I was trying to change the processing time. I was able to do this in the listing for all items but then when I went to upload the changes to my shop.... and clicked yes, that is what I wanted to do, a message popped up that 0 listing were changed successfully.

Why is this? Am I doing something wrong?
0 Likes
MiladyCreations
Inspiration Seeker

I would look at zimpro.co/blog/?p=41 which is for pricing, but the steps are similar. You can filter all kinds of listings in your shop through zimpro.co/blog/?p=47.
There is a certain sequence of events for all editing functions, You normally filter first and then you can use the button that states select all displayed listings as change. I think you'll find that the listings are not marked for change. The Change button is on the far right side of the grid. With Zetsy you change things locally first (before you upload it to your shop). This allows you to see the changes first and avoids making a mistake, You should get a message that the change was successful. Once you see the changes in the grid, then you can upload it to your shop. It should then display that the changes are completed successfully.
0 Likes

The latest update to Zetsy is now available. This will automatically download upon the second start of the program. The major change in this version is that we now support variations and pricing. Changing prices or running sales before could not be done on items with variations. We now support this. In addition, you can now easily see which items have variations, filter by them, and easily see what the variations are. Additional improvements with the sale feature was also added.

For additional details see the Zetsy blog at http://zimpro.co/blog/price-variations-how-to-edit/

This is a major new feature and involved quite a few changes "under the hood". Since our own shop has few items with variations and these can have a lot of differences I ask that you do just a few listing items at a time and make sure that everything is working as it should. In one of our test versions we ran into an Etsy bug which would have caused issues. That is solved.

Either send us a convo or post here of any issues.
0 Likes

There are issues with the price variations when you use custom variations. I am aware of the problem and working to resolve it. If your listings have no variations Zetsy should work as it did for price changes and sales.
0 Likes
MiladyCreations
Inspiration Seeker

A new version just went up which fixes the known issues with the price variations feature. There may be more. The default for the Variations Option is now OFF. This means the program will ignore listings with price variations as it did BEFORE we added this feature.
0 Likes

An update refining price variations further. The confusing price variations has been removed and replaced with a Clear function which is like starting over. The program now will let you know of the number of price variations changed before uploading. A bug has been fixed which prevented price changes on inactive listings.
0 Likes

Verersion 4.9.16 has been released for Win7 and Win8 platforms. This version fixes issues with variations when they held qualifiers such as "inches". Additional information is now displayed as well to give confidence what changes are being made. Let us know of any issues.
0 Likes

The latest update is now online; version 4.9.27. Improvements in the sale header additions to images. A description of this update can be found here ->
http://zimpro.co/blog/adding-and-removing-headlines-to-images/

Improvements in Tag Analytics. Tags found can now be loaded into the tag batch editor. A description of this can be found here ->
http://zimpro.co/blog/new-feature-tag-analytics/
0 Likes

The latest update, r.10.04 is now online. This versions is a bug fix for the inability to change shop names or enter a new shop name introduced in the previous version. Overall the ability to change shopnames should be improved. You can force an immediate update by opening, closing and then opening for a second time Zetsy. If problems persist please convo pr let me know here.
0 Likes

The latest update, 4.10.12 is now online. This versions has both enhancements and bug fixes. The Price, Title, and analytics forms should no longer disappear into the tray when loading. Improvements in the sale header feature were made. Better descriptions of the header size and font were done and large headers in the images are no longer allowed preventing squishing of the images. Fixes in the display of the autorenew feature were made. The largest enhancement occurred with the analytics form with improvements in the overall functionality. Features about this are being added here along with descriptions of what this is doing and why it is important.

http://zimpro.co/blog/new-feature-tag-analytics/
0 Likes
OceanEdgeDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, do you have the program compatible for Mac? Thank you!

0 Likes

I know there are users who have successfully ran this under a Mac with an emulator. As far as a native Mac ability, the answer is no.
0 Likes

The latest version of Zetsy is now available. Improvements in the analytics feature and in tag batch editing have been made. Several behind the scene changes have been made to support additional enhancements we're working on. One of the largest changes is in the incorporation of a new tile feature for listings. A very brief description of this can be found in the blog at http://zimpro.co/blog/new-tile-view-for-rapid-looks-and-selection-of-listings/
One other feature is that we incorporated links to a new fabric and quilting supply shop which has been around for a couple of months now. if you need to buy fabric online we would greatly appreciate the support of this program by buying from our shop. Of course MiladyCreations is still around as well !
0 Likes

An interim release (5.4.8) which adds the shipping dimensions and weights to the listing grids and database as well as the new categories. The ability to change these is being actively worked on.
0 Likes

Hi,

I've just started using Zetsy, and like it a lot. I cannot seem to find where OCCASION can be modified and updated. I did a search in these discussions, and can only find a reference dated in 2011 saying the API doesn't allow for changes to OCCASION yet. Is this still the case?

Cherry
0 Likes

Hi Cherry,

The API DOES allow this to be updated now, but currently Zetsy does not. This information is downloaded and you can see it in the listing grid. In the very near future, I am working on allowing modifications of most of these parameters, The first change will be with the new shipping parameters, but I b eleive if I'm successful with that, occasion should be pretty simple. Ipost here whenever major changes or improvements have been made.

-Chris
0 Likes

Version 5.4.22 was uploaded to fix an issue with some listings. The new feature autorenew which can be attached to your listings would sometimes throw an error when this new feature option was downloaded by Zetsy, This woud have been listed as a failure to download and listings would have been missing. This has been fixed in this update.
0 Likes

Version 5.4.27 is now available. Titles and descriptions bulk editing now have a distinct delete function. A find function has also been added. File names related to digital downloads are also now available.
0 Likes

Hi - I downloaded the software, and went through the first steps ok, but now I'm at the Sync With Shop, and it will not bring in any information for my shop except the banner? Why is the import shop not working?
0 Likes

this is the message I get, but there are no error codes shown anywhere:
NO Listings were downloaded or altered. This may be the result of the errors listed above.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.