This update is for 3.5.6 (May 6)

(1) Issues which prevented the Batch Image Change Operation from updating has been fixed. Issues with the database not updating the images have also been fixed.
(2) Upon downloading a database is automatically saved, The database name is your shop name with "_auto" attached to it.
(3) The SYNC button is now color coded and only green when a recent sync has been made.
(4) Several changes in the underlying database has been made.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: News about the latest program update HERE

Part of my message seems to have been truncated. The program is looking for Etsy.accdb in Apps\2.0\Data\LKATZ7AW.VQ7\M7XMZD5Q.ETL\zets..tion_2f6eb9a43a109cfc_0006.0002_1f49cf388df3c387\Data. The only thing in that folder is the directory named 6.2.5.1 containing the user.config file.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I've moved this discussion to Problems with Etsy Direct Ledger ..
0 Likes

An interim bug fix version was released, ver 6.2.8

This partially fixes the accounting information. The Etsy direct ledger now works IF after downloading you call back the database. It gets this at least operational again. A better fix will be coming.

This version also fixes a bug caused in the last version with the price bulk editing. Two annoying bugs: 1) A long-standing bug where in some cases the bulk editing forms get "stuck" in the tray has been fixed.; 2) only a single click is now needed to add transactions, etc. to the downloads.

Thanks to all for pointing out these bugs.
0 Likes

Help.....I can't figure out out to remove something from the description of all my listings. I've tried the help section and this still doesn't work for me.
Can someone give me exactly how to do this?
Thanks!
0 Likes
MiladyCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Either choose replacement text and put in the Find what your trying replace. The replace text in this case is ""

The other method is to select Delete text and simply add the text your trying to delete. Be sure to check the update button on the far right. Changes only occur on the listings you select.

If this still doesn't work let me know what your trying to replace and we'll troubleshoot it.
0 Likes

Latest update is 6.2.14
Changes / Fixes:

(1) All accounting functions are now back running.

(2) The report designer can save modified reports in a new reports folder. The saved reports can be retrieved and then ran with updated data. This allows anyone who would like to, make changed and improved reports. I can post more information on this if there is interest.

(3) Transaction download speed has been greatly increased.

(4) When deleting text the FIND text button is now available. This is really handy to highlight the text that you think you are deleting and avoid possible mistakes.

(5) You can save different layouts as specific names. This feature will allwo different layouts to be saved and distributed.
0 Likes

Latest Update: 6.3.19

This has a major new feature: IMPORT LISTINGS.
Import listings allows the user to upload from an Excel or CSV file listings. This is especially important for supply shops who may have a feed or CSV output. All listings are uploaded as DRAFTS. This protects the user from unnecessary charges, Import Listings does NOT require Excel to run, a spreadsheet function is part of the import listings.

Import listings allows one to upload images at the same time and has some ability to go to a distributors website and either pull information or images. I have been testing these abilities with out own supply shop, Zimpro FabricUtopia. I you wish a sample CSV import send me your email address and I will send an example. This will be added to the install and/or the website.

This version has additional debugging of the transaction feature and some improvements in the user interface.

0 Likes

Chris, I am excited to hear about the import feature! Will be testing it out asap. So glad it's available!
0 Likes

Chris, can you send a sample CSV file to me at april@vintagevixen.com? I have the newest version installed, looking to test run an import. Thanks so much!
0 Likes

New Version , 6,3,27, is now available. What's new ?
The Main review filter screen UI has been streamlined and improved. The import function now places errors and failures into the spreadsheet. Minor changes in the amin user interface have been done getting ready for a much more major change down the road.
0 Likes

Version 6.3.28 is now available.

Squished a LOONG sought after bug in the transactions data filtering function (Thanks to one of our users who worked with me on this).

Added the success screen to the main sync to be in line with the new user interface.

Fixed a form resize issue with the transactions screen.
0 Likes

Version 6.3.29 is now available.

This fixes the reported global Tag filtering problem and places the default filtering grid as the initial grid.
0 Likes

Version 6.4.4 is now available. Minor feature upgrade. When use the title and description edits the program will spell back to you what it sees as the replacement. This should avoid issues with spaces, line feeds etc.
0 Likes

Version 6.4.6 is now available. This corrects a bug with the shop section name not working correctly. You will also notice that the choice of what type of listing to donwload has been moved to the menu bar. This is the first of a few changes to streamline the program and make the user interface less overwhelming to the new user.
There has been a lot of updates lately, remember that unless your having problems you can easily decline updating the program if you want.
0 Likes

We installed Zetsy and tried to make a shop update. The problem is that both "title" and "price" is null in the database. I think the problem can be caused by the error we get:

w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDecimal(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
w Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDecimal(String Value)
w Zetsy.Module1.AddlistingInfo(EtsyListingRow currentrow, Result Litem, Boolean GetImg, String& ListFailure)

We think he reason is that Zetsy tries to convert price e.g. 5.00 to price database column which is set to accept only comma as a digit separator.

Do you have any idea how to deal with it? Any help will be most welcome
Thank you!
Sebastian and Małgosia
0 Likes

Version 6.4.10 released.
This has been in the works for a while and represents a significant difference in the user interface. The largest notable change is that both the listing types and properties are now in the menu, Also, the different forms that are loaded are now placed together as tabs into the main program, not in windows all over your system. This should prevent the disappearing window that occurred occasionally.
This version also adds a fix (attempted anyway) to get around a European pricing format issue and to better recover from errors in the text editing. No changes in the transactions occurred, but that is the next order of looking into.
0 Likes
WildPerfume
Conversation Maker

I downloaded it but it wouldn't open. there was an error.
I will try again tomorrow.
Thank you.
0 Likes

Version 6.4.12 was released. This is a bug fix release with three bugs resolved. The bugs were the fact that errors were reported when none actually existed.

1) With the new layout the descriptions would show the main screen download "activated". It was wrong. Bug has been there a long time but on one ever saw it because the window blocked it. The system was working correctly, but this bug made you think otherwise. (Note: You can still have floating windows like before - just double click the tab)
2) For shops with listings of 501 to 504 and 1001 to 1004 a bad download was shown where none existed. At 500 listings the database is saved which is why these werd number exist.
3) For each download error a message box appeared which would need to be cleared. This is now moved to the infobox.

Thanks to the users who reported these.
0 Likes

Version 6.4.24 is now available.

(1) Fixes the cross-thread error and the frozen banner error (which were related) when the shop was sync with moat of the editing forms.
(2) Fixes issues with thrown nulls when open editing forms are synced

Adds the following:
(1) DELETE function for descriptions that are for 1,2, and 3 blank lines. This avoids issues with trying to do this editing with the editor.
(2) The Tag Tool will now Highlight YOUR shop in the list in Orange (much easier to find)
(3) Error function added to tag and material editor to prevent sepcial characters from thrwoing errors.

If there are any issues related to this update please let me know.
0 Likes

Version 6.5.15 is up tonight.

Changes / Fixes:
1) Moved the new Import listings function to Tools
2) Cleaned up some icons on the menu
3) Spell Check works now on the Titles but not the descriptions. (Will add this to tags shortly)

Adds the following :
1) The "Made when" field can now be bulk edited.
2) New Template has been added to the Import Listings function. This creates a new input that can be used. The first row has examples from our fabric shop. This function is being used to pull information from our distributor and add them to Etsy Listings.
3) Import Listing Calculated Shipping is now supported. its still a bit tricky and requires a default non-calculated shipping to identified.
4) Added to the Zesty Import view the ability to put this information into the Import Listings spreadsheet.

Coming soon: detailed docs on the import Listings feature.

If there are any issues related to this update please let me know
0 Likes
aPinkButterfly
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you Chris! I'm very happy about the feature you said you would add and did for the "made when" field.

I seem to be having trouble for the change to sync with shop. I successfully uploaded the changes-got the green check and the message that said they were. I didn't see where to sync with shop like I did when I have been under the editing category. So I went to the file ops and did the sync. I didn't see a change in my shop, even after a few minutes. Thank you for helping me with this!
0 Likes

Thanks Michelle,

I did a really dumb programming error at the last minute. It should be working correctly this time. Thanks for reporting this.

-Chris
0 Likes
aPinkButterfly
Inspiration Seeker

It works perfectly now, Chris. Thank you! I've only had Zetsy for a short time and have already found it very useful.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

does Zetsy work with Windows 10 yet?
0 Likes

YES. It is optimally designed for Win 10 now.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.