Hello, and welcome to The Business of Doing Business etsy team!

As a new member, we would like for you to introduce yourself to the team. Go ahead and post a reply to this thread to give a hello to everyone and tell a little bit about yourself and / or your business.
BritzBeads
Conversation Maker

Re: New Members Introductions

Hi everybody. My name is Sandi and I live in Central Oregon.
I just closed my bead store this May and am finishing up my first year on Etsy with any real super effort. I like it! I sell supplies and just started my
beaded jewelry shop, britzbeadsoriginals a couple months ago...only 30 items there so far. I am thinking this is the team for me! thanks!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Thanks for inviting me to join your team. Pleasure to meet you all.

My name is Lusine, I am Armenian living in Minnesota. In Etsy I make mosaics for interior décor. Additionally, I go to college, and soon will volunteer in school and hospital.
My other job is a Medical Interpreter.
I will keep up with my mosaics because it is like breathing fresh air, gives me joy and energy.
0 Likes

Hi everyone!!

Thank you so much for the invite!
I paint original abstract paintings. My shop has been open since late Aug of this year.
I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and soaking up info!
I love it here. :)
0 Likes

Hello everyone,
I'm Bob, my wife and I reside in Maine.
I've been in business for myself for almost forty years.
My shop opened May 24, 2012.
I'm 74 and lovin' it.
If I can be of help to anyone, I'd be more than happy to assist.
"Serve First Those That Suffer Most"
0 Likes

Hi all. It's nice to be on this team. I opened my shop on May 28, 2013. I have learned a lot, but have so much more work to do. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and to learn more things form you seasoned shop owners.
0 Likes
LandKbeads
Conversation Maker

Hi! Thank you for the invitation.

I am a software developer and have been selling online since 2004. I built and then re-built my own website, which is now a customize version of osCommerce (shareware). I have been selling on Etsy for about 2 years now and have stores on other sites as well, but I only actively promote my own site.
0 Likes

hi all!

i'm holly, mom of 5 (ages 5,7,10,17,19), grandma of 1 (age 1), owner of 3 cats and 4 etsy shops (3 active jewelry and 1 scrapbook shop that's currently inactive). in my old life i worked in human resources for 23 years. now i'm a stay at home mom and business owner. this is definitely harder. :)

i have no shops other than on etsy, but so far etsy has been enough. maybe one day ill branch out...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone! And thank you for the invite! :)
I opened my shop (jewelry) about two months ago. I've been creating jewelry since 2004 and have been recently laid off due to an acquisition. I worked in the fashion industry for over 10 years sometimes creative but mostly customer service. I'm using this time I have now to grow my jewelry business. I haven't received any sales yet :( and I don't get a lot of views either. I know its only been 2 months but last night I was getting discouraged...

I'm going to focus on driving traffic to my shop and website www.petitecollection.net I want to target magazines and blots. I'm excited about the invite to this group and hope to receive and contribute great info!!!:)
0 Likes

Hi my name is Diana. I've been on Etsy since 2006 and I sell Mexican wedding & party favors, jewelry and other items with a Mexican theme that I make out of my home in far South Texas.

On my website I also sell Mexican dresses, blouses, gifts, toys, plus the items I sell on Etsy.

Thank you for the invitation. I look forward to learning from the group.
0 Likes

Hello all my name is Robert
Hop over and check out my shop it is full of goodies that you just cant find and all custom designed by me with all natures colors and woods from around the world Cheers.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone....Thank you so much for including me into the Team. Hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays.... PLease check out my store and follow us at https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyyours123....so many new things coming out in the New Year. Stay tuned and stay in touch.....Love chatting and helping people out on Etsy! :) Tracy
0 Likes

Hi! I'm Justine, I'm a stay at home mom and a full time student. I make baby stuff but am selling knit and crochet items here on etsy. I'm new and trying to increase my inventory with hopes to be able to continue doing what I love.
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Jessica...I am a WAHM to three boys (4,3, 20 months). I make a little bit of everything and I strive each week to make enough income to continue to stay at home with my children until they go to school.
0 Likes
SatoriousDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Hey there!! I am honored for the invite! I am AmyRenee a.k.a - AR for short. I am a small business owner that designs and manufactures my own jewelry brand that is made with copper, silver and gemstones. I had been in the retail world for 15 years and a few in the graphic design world. I love being in business and I also travel doing art festivals as my main money maker.
0 Likes

Hi all! thank you for the invitation!
My name is Bridget. I own the shop Unlocked Vintage. I hunt, collect, wear, and of course, sell Vintage Clothing. I specialize in Flirty Vixen pieces, but have a wide variety of clothing, accessories, and housewear listed, and tons more not listed yet. I try to list everyday and I am recently starting to make great progress. I love to be apart of go getter teams, and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Happy New Year and hapy sales to all!

X - Bridget
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! Thanks for the invite! I am a stay at home mom of two little girls and started my Etsy shop in March. I sell wreaths and other home décor with a shabby/rustic feel to them. I look forward to being a part of this team.
Happy New Year!!!
Melissa
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all! Thank you for the invite to the team! My name is Amy, and my business is Sweet Victory. We strive to make modern day gourmet approachable to everyone by creating easy to use mixes, candies and preserves, leaning heavily toward allergy friendly products. Everything that we make is gluten free, and other products exclude everything from dairy to nuts. But, since I have no food allergies, you won't be able to tell the difference.

The past six months have really been a learning experience for me as I finally started selling with the business name. I am always looking to "talk shop" with other entrepreneurs, and I am happy to share my experiences with other people.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! My name is Sara, and I make art. I paint, draw, and do digital work--my digital work (vintage blueprints, cleaned up/redrawn/etc... and made into art) is my main offering here on Etsy since I have a toddler and sustaining an abstract painting-based business is just not something I want to tackle with little miss grabby pants around. ;)

Other than that, I'm a full-time stay at home mom to my daughter, Scarlet, whom my shop is named after. I've been married to my husband, Jeremy, for going on 8 years.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone. I opened shop in November and still trying to take it all in and learn as much as I can.

My shop is still in the beginning stage, but will add new items soon.

I love to paint and discovered glass painting to be so fun and beautiful to do.

I have always been active, and out of the blue last January I had a heart attack and was in the hospital for 17 days. After rehab and regaining some strength, I started to paint. I had stuff everywhere and finally decided to open a shop on Etsy.

I hope that I do well, and believe that I will, but no matter what, it's good therapy.

I am 61 and have 2 beautiful grandboys that have Fragile X and are special needs. They're a handful but my daughter is a wonderful devoted mother. If you would like to know more about Fragile X go to www.fraxa.com

I hope to be a helpful team member. Thanks for inviting me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Olivia, and I sell amigurumi and knitwear. I picked up amigurumi only a few months ago even though I've been knitting and crocheting since elementary school. It helps me de-stress and I also love to make money. ;D
0 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Kathleen and I make 3d and mixed media stained glass. I've sold my glass through craft fairs and with local stores in the past, but this is my first time trying Etsy (or something similar). Looking forward to learning from everyone!
0 Likes

Hello, I'm Sheila and, as of now, probably the newest team member, having joined about three minutes ago! As the name says, I "dabble" in beads. I started my business in 2009 as The Strung Bead. Many of my customers asked if I had a site that they could direct their friends to. I didn't, so someone suggested Etsy and here I am (as of September 2013). The Strung Bead was a name already taken by another Etsy shop so I played around with names that had "bead" in them and The Bead Dabbler is what I came up with. I'm looking forward to growing my little business and have had success at craft shows and other venues, so I'm confident I can do so here. Thank you for the invitation to be part of this team.
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Jennifer. I make jewelry and have had my own business doing this since 2003. I'm now able to do this full time. Thanks to whomever invited me to this team. I look forward to joining in with you all. Blessings!
0 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Laura.
I sell my original abstract paintings. I opened my shop in late Aug and just had my first sale this week!!

0 Likes

hi :)
I make hand built pottery. I have been selling on Etsy for 7 years now. It started out as a "hobby" and about 3 years ago all of a sudden it grew from hobby to full time job. And this past year it was full time plus insane hours to keep up ! I not normally a "joiner" of teams, but this one looks like it is full of potential.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.