Hi there ,

Would you please some one help me to see my problem about the bug at checkout and I will so appreciate if someone suggest me how this problem will be solve it .

I have the many customer to let me know that they can not to buy my items , it have at the error "there was a problem with your order. please try again” at the checkout.

I found the problem since 5 days ago and also chat with Etsy support to reported the problem ,at the begging they had checked my account and said my account is fine and asked me to check with my PayPal account and yes I had checked with PayPal , they said my account is no problem which can be received money without any problem . I contacted with Etsy support 2 times and they give me the my ID request number by email and they will  a deeper look into the situation .

But it seem to be hopeless for us and keep to waiting for Etsy contact and solve it for us . 

I have zero sales since this problem happened ,my repeated customer had tried to contact us to report the problem because they love to place the order again ,but it impossible to order it since this problem . 

At this morning ,some customer let me know that it have some error as some thing went wrong at the checkout .

I have 2 shop on Etsy which use the same PayPal account email address for both of them  ,

but the another one of my shop ,it seem to don't have any error at the checkout .It have only the problem of the error at the checkout for only one my shop .

I never found this problem before on my shops and I am so glad to see that there are this community that many people in the community help together .  I really hope my shop will be back to sell to my customer again ,it lovely to make the product and sell it on Etsy .    

Thank you so much for your help .

Orasa

Re: there was a problem with your order. please try again and something went wrong error at checkout

Hello .

@YosFinds

Congratulations to you ,it is very good news that your store back to selling again.

my shop was fixed on today ^_^

Thank you very much for all of you , My shop back to selling again .

I really hope Etsy will help to fix the problem for other store ,then all of us will be move forward to selling again .

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

Re: there was a problem with your order. please try again and something went wrong error at checkout

Tell me if you managed to solve this problem. Buyers often write to me and say that they cannot make a purchase in my store (.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.