Shkoon
Inspiration Seeker

"Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region." (Morocco?)

Hello everyone and sorry in advance for my bad english.

My Etsy shop is called SHKOON and I have been selling handmade moroccan rugs for years on Etsy -not that many in the past months though. Today I've been told by people living in the United States and in France that the message "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region" appears when they would click to see the details (the 2 first listings seem to be ok but not the other ones).

When I look at my own Etsy shop, everything looks fine but I have a serious doubt as I didn't sell one thing on Etsy for a whole month now.

I've read other posts on this forum about this issue, sellers who are wondering if nudity or children content would affect their listings but I post pictures of rugs and my key words are all about materials, colors, design, moroccan tribes...

I live and work in Morocco. My settings are Region: Morocco / Language: English / Currency: USD (I mostly sell and ship to the United States).

Any recommendations on what to do?

Thank you all for reading and for your help!

Mario

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Shkoon

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
bradgoodell
Community Maker

Re: "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region." (Morocco?)

I live in the US and your listings are 100% available to US buyers.  

The France issue has to do something with a change in France's laws, perhaps someone with more knowledge will post about it for you.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.