I just noticed that my listings do not have any description and i checked out of curiosity other shop and it do not have any description also. 

Does any body have that problem?

Thank you!

BluKatDesign
Conversation Maker

Re: no description

Jump to solution

It is a ridiculous test, I was shopping and couldn't find the descriptions so I just moved on to another shop. I am sure customers are doing the same in my shop! Then what happens when someone buys something and doesn't get the description? Etsy will blame it on the seller of course!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes

Jump to solution

I was doing the same thing until I figured out that it seemed too many shops had listings without descriptions.

My shop is like that.  I don't expect any sales while its like this.  I won't list anything or renew anything unless it changes back.  I can't see how anyone would buy anything and if they did I don't want them to without reading the description first.  This is the very same thing as not having one.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Agreed!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I will not purchase anything on line without a description. I am sure I am not the only one. Why? What is the purpose of deleting descriptions, aside from wanting tiny shops to FAIL?

2 Likes
StickonStation
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

have same problem now.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, I noticed this earlier today.  For God sake, Etsy IT people, this is ridiculous.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Our shops are doing a SLOW death with all of Etsys ridiculous tests and changes. Are they intentionally trying to go belly up?  They’re doing a good job in that respect. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.