new listing form

I have found the new listing form to be very convenient especially when re-cropping my photos to Etsy's new square format. I would like to switch from the old format, but every time I try to edit one of my listings it opens in the old format with a message:                                                          "You’re using the old listing form. Try out the new, streamlined experience. Switch to new version"   So I switch to the new version to edit the listing. But I would like to switch all listings so I only see the new version. Does anybody know how to do this?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
6 Replies
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Re: new listing form

I don't know, sorry.  I reopened end of August, and every time have switched to the old listing form. Which is far more streamlined and easy to use, in my opinion. I don't know if there is a way to stay with the new form every time.  Giving you a Bump.

5 Likes

I don’t think they have the new version 100% yet so I prefer using the old version until they get the bugs out of it. 

1 Like

I'm surprised! I was sure there was a way to stay with it. Such a waste of time to switch for each listing.

0 Likes

If old listings were done in the old format, they will open in the old until Etsy retires that format.  They can't yet.

Just ask it to show the listing in the new.  It does work to do so.  I wish it would default to new but it doesn't.

1 Like

It remains in the last listing format I used, for me.

0 Likes

thanks @JDTotesnDolls good to know. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.